ACE IPTV is an affordable IPTV service provider which in turn will let you escape from your cable TV subscription. Get access to more than 500+ popular HD channels including HBO, FOX, ESPN, etc. Watch thousands of movies, on-demand shows, and live TV shows. With ACE IPTV, the user need not deal with any contracts or long term commitments, because the subscription can be cancelled anytime. Start with a 24 hours free trial pack and buy it at $29.95/month to watch TV channels on ACE IPTV.
Buy ACE IPTV connection
#1 Open any web browser and search for ACE IPTV or go for the given URL (http://iptvace.com/).
#2 From the Homepage, scroll down and select a Plan by clicking the to buy button.
#3 Enter your details and select a product from the list. Click request.
#4 Now, the form will be submitted, and a confirmation mail will be sent to the provided email id where you have to confirm and make the payment.
#5 At last, the Network Streaming URL will be provided to stream live TV channels and VODs on your device.
Related: AirTV IPTV
Steps to watch ACE IPTV on Android and iOS devices
ACE can be streamed on any Android/iOS device with the help of VLC Player.
At first, download VLC media player on your Android or iOS device.
- Open VLC media player on your Android device, and click the hamburger icon.
- Now, select the Stream option and enter the provided streaming link to watch live TV channels.
- Open VLC and select Network from the bottom.
- Now, enter the Network URL that is given by your IPTV service provider and tap the Open Network Stream button. Enjoy watching TV channels and on-demand movies online.
Related: AZBox IPTV
Steps to watch ACE on PC Windows/Mac
- Download VLC player on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Install VLC and select the Open option.
- Press Ctrl + N key together to open the Open Media window.
- Enter the ACE provided Streaming URL and click on the Play button. Now, you can select TV channels to stream on your Mac or Windows PC.
Ace IPTV is the best IPTV service to stream popular sports channels, pay-per-view events, etc., with a high-speed internet connection.
Visit iptvplayerguide.com for more updates on IPTV related tips & tricks.