AirTV IPTV offers Live TV for a premium price. It is an APK service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as AirTV IPTV has fast & stable servers.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, Sci-Fi, movies, TV Shows, and many more.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 4 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. This IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV player or external players like Smart IPTV and Pixel TV.
- No. of Channels: 1,000 + channels
- On-demand Content: 3,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 3 days
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card
Is AirTV IPTV Legal?
No. AirTV IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for AirTV IPTV
Go to AirTV IPTV‘s official website or click here. Choose the subscription plan and click Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials such as Xtream Codes and M3U URL.
The AirTV IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 3 days.
|Subscription Plan||AirTV||AirTV Extra||Sub Device||Family Package|
|Plan 1||$19.99/ month||$32.99/ month||$89.99||$284.98/ year|
|Plan 2||$49.99/ 3 months||$79.99/ 3 months||–||$369.97/ year|
|Plan 3||$79.99/ 6 months||$129.99/ 6 months||–||$449.96/ year|
|Plan 4||$139.99/ year||$199.99/ year||–||$229.98/ year|
How to Login to AirTV IPTV?
Download the APK file of AirTV IPTV from its official website and install the application on your device to stream the IPTV content of AirTV IPTV.
How to Stream AirTV IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install AirTV IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings > Select Unknown sources > Toggle on the Switch to enable it.
2. From a web browser, download and install the latest version of the AirTV IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android device.
Watch AirTV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the AirTV IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your account details.
Get AirTV IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install the IPTV app.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of AirTV IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Open the app and log in with your IPTV account credentials.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install AirTV IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the AirTV IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Install AirTV IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Smarters Pro.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream AirTV IPTV on smart TV.
Watch AirTV IPTV on Formuler
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app and select Connections.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch AirTV IPTV on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives for AirTV IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Anonymous IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV provider. It includes 10,000 TV channels and 40,000 VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs €10. The service even supports external players such as IPTV Core and Onpoint IPTV.
IPTV Smarters Player
IPTV Smaters Player is free and the best alternative for this IPTV. It supports Xtream Codes and M3U URL format. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and Firestick.
With the SoPlayer, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL Xtream Codes API. You can also use external media players like VLC or MX Player to stream IPTV content. You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, streaming devices, and iOS.
The premium AirTV IPTV offers cool features and TV channels to enrich your streaming sessions greatly. The Cloud PVR, PPV, Catchup, and more. It also helps you enhance your usage of IPTV to a new level. The affordable prices and the family packages are the key highlights of this IPTV. In case of any hardships, you can reach out to the 24/7 customer support through WhatsApp, email, and live chat options available on the website.
AirTV IPTV may not work on your device due to many reasons. Some of the common reasons are expired subscription plans and internet connectivity issues.