Apollo TV is an Estonian-based streaming service that consists of movies, TV shows, series, documentaries, and sports content. This IPTV also includes kid-related content and local European TV channels. Apollo TV is only available in Estonia and other European regions. The most special thing about this IPTV is the live TV streaming catch-up for 14 days. You can stream Apollo TV IPTV on various streaming devices using its standalone application.
- No. of Channels: 200+ TV Channels
- On-demand Content: 1000+ movies, series, and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, Windows and Mac PC, Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Method: PayPal and Card
Apollo TV offers three different subscription plans based on the categories of content.
|Films||€6.99 per month|
|Live TV||€9.99 per month|
|Sports||€6.99 per month|
Is Apollo TV Legal?
As most services are illegal nowadays, we cannot determine whether this IPTV is legal or illegal. So, install and set up a VPN on your device before streaming this service. VPN also helps you to unblock the geo-restrictions in the Apollo IPTV app. You can try VPNs such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN for streaming the IPTV.
How to Sign Up for Apollo TV
1. Open a browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Type Apollo TV on the search bar and search for the official website.
3. Select the official website and tap Log in / Join Us, displayed on the top right corner of the screen.
4. Click the Join Us button and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the subscription process.
How to Install Apollo TV on Streaming Devices
You can install the Apollo IPTV app on the popular streaming devices, such as
Install Apollo TV on Android Devices
The Google Play Store offers the Apollo IPTV app for free download on Android devices.
1. Unlock your Android device and launch the Play Store app.
2. Enter Apollo TV on the search bar.
3. Choose the Apollo IPTV Player app from the search results.
4. Select Install to download the app on your device.
5. The Open button to launch the app from the Play Store.
6. Sign in using your login credentials and start streaming the content.
Get Apollo TV on iOS Devices
The IPTV app is available in the App Store, so you can install it on your iPhone or iPad to watch the content.
1. Open your iOS device and launch the App Store app.
2. Tap the Search box and search for Apollo TV.
3. Choose the Apollo IPTV Player from the search results and click on Get.
4. The app will be installed on your device from the App Store. Then, launch the IPTV app.
5. Login using your Apollo TV account to stream the IPTV movies and TV shows on your iPhone or iPad.
Watch Apollo TV on Windows & Mac PC
BlueStacks is an Android emulator that lets to install Android apps on the PC from the Google Play Store.
1. Turn on your PC and go to the browser.
2. Type BlueStacks and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your PC.
4. Launch BlueStacks and sign in using your Google credentials
5. Select the Google Play Store app and search for Apollo TV.
6. Choose the app and click the Install button to install the app on the Bluestacks emulator.
7. Now, launch the app and sign in using your Apollo IPTV Xtream code or M3U URL.
8. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your PC.
Download and Watch Apollo TV on Firestick
The Apollo IPTV app is currently unavailable in the Amazon App Store. But still, you can install the app on Firestick using the Downloader app.
1. Launch your Firestick device and click Find. Then, select Search.
2. Enter Downloader in the search and choose the Downloader app from the list.
3. Select Download to install the app on your Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → Enable Downloader.
6. Now, you can install apps from unknown sources on your Fire TV Stick.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the Apollo TV apk file URL in the URL box.
8. Click on Go. The app will be downloaded to your Firestick device.
9. Install the IPTV app and open it after installation.
10. Sign in to the app using your Apollo IPTV login details and enjoy streaming the content on your Firestick.
Stream Apollo TV on Smart TV
You can also download the Apollo TV APK on your PC and install the app on the Smart TV using the USB Drive.
1. Open the default browser on your PC and search for Apollo TV APK.
2. Download the Apollo IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
3. Copy the APK file to the USB Drive and power on the Smart TV.
4. Select the Settings icon and choose Device Preferences.
5. Click Security & Restrictions and select Unknown Sources to turn on the installation from unknown sources.
6. Go to the File Manager app and access the Apollo TV APK file.
7. Install the IPTV app and launch the app on the Smart TV.
8. Sign in to your account and select the content for streaming.
If the Apollo IPTV is not working or if you have any performance issues with the IPTV, you can try the IPTV service providers mentioned here as alternatives.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV provides 20000 live TV channels, including popular sports channels. You can stream this IPTV on five different devices concurrently based on subscription. It offers an Electronic Program Guide to find the scheduled shows and events easily. This IPTV doesn’t offer any free trial, but if you wish to test the service before subscription, you can sign up for the 36 hours test trial for $3.
Cobra IPTV is used to stream 10000 TV channels just for $20 per month. With this IPTV, you can stream movies and TV shows in different categories. Its standalone APK can be installed on Android-powered devices to access the service. It allows the users to add their favorite shows and movies to their favorite list and access them later. In addition, they provide 24/7 effective customer assistance for the users.
With Viking IPTV, you can watch Norway, Sweden, and Finland TV channels. It offers over 13000 TV channels and 5000 movies and TV shows. Unlike other ser service providers, it offers a 7-day trial for first-time subscribers to test the service before getting a paid subscription. This IPTV supports external players, so you can use the IPTV players that support M3U files to stream this IPTV on different streaming platforms.
Apollo Group TV IPTV is one of the best service providers you can stream on various devices. This app will categorize movies and TV shows based on popularity. It offers all the live TV channels in HD quality. You can contact the customer service team to resolve any performance issues on the IPTV.