Apollo TV is an Estonian-based streaming service that consists of movies, TV shows, series, documentaries, and sports from all around the world. This IPTV also includes kid-related content and local European TV channels. Apollo TV is only available in Estonia and other European regions. Apollo TV is supported on various devices such as Android, Firestick, iOS, PC, Smart TV, and more. It also provides live TV streaming catch-up for 14 days.
- No. of Channels: 200+ TV Channels
- On-demand Content: 1000+ movies, series, and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, Windows and Mac PC, Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Method: PayPal and Card
Apollo TV offers three different subscription plans, and they are
- Films – €6.99/ month
- Live TV streaming – €9.99/ month
- Sports content – €6.99/ month
Is Apollo TV Legal?
As most services are illegal nowadays, we cannot determine whether Apollo IPTV is legal or illegal. So, install and set up a VPN on your device before streaming this service. VPN also helps you to unblock the geo-restrictions in the Apollo IPTV app. You can try the premium VPNs such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN for streaming the IPTV.
How to Sign up for Apollo TV
1. Open a browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Type Apollo TV on the search bar and search for the official website.
3. Select the official website and tap Log in / Join us displayed on the top right corner of the screen.
4. Click the Join us button and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the subscription process.
How to Install Apollo TV on Streaming Devices
You can install the Apollo IPTV app on the popular streaming devices, such as
Install Apollo TV on Android Devices
The Google Play Store offers the Apollo IPTV app for free download on Android devices.
1. Unlock your Android device and launch the Play Store app.
2. Enter Apollo TV on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results.
4. Select Install to download the app on your device.
5. Open the app after the installation.
6. Sign in using your login credentials and start streaming the content.
Get Apollo TV on iOS Devices
The IPTV app is available in the App Store, so you can install it on your iPhone or iPad to watch the content.
1. Open your iOS device and launch the App Store app.
2. Tap the Search box and search for Apollo TV.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Get.
4. The app will be installed on your device. Then, launch the IPTV app.
5. Login using your account details to stream the IPTV movies and TV shows on your iOS device.
Watch Apollo TV on Windows & Mac PC
BlueStacks is an Android emulator that lets to install Android apps on the PC from the Google Play Store.
1. Turn on your PC and go to the browser.
2. Type BlueStacks and choose the BlueStacks official website from the search results.
3. Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your PC.
4. Launch BlueStacks and sign in using your Google credentials
5. Select the Google Play Store app and search for Apollo TV.
6. Choose the app and click the Install button to install the app on the Bluestacks emulator.
7. Now, launch the app and sign in using your account credentials.
8. Enjoy streaming the Apollo IPTV content on your PC.
Download and Watch Apollo TV on Firestick
The Apollo IPTV app is currently unavailable in the Amazon App Store. But still, you can install the app on Firestick using the Downloader app.
1. Launch your Firestick device and click Find. Then, select Search.
2. Enter Downloader in the search and choose the Downloader app from the list.
3. Select Download to install the app on your Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps > Enable Downloader.
6. Now, you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the Apollo TV apk file URL in the URL box.
8. Click on Go. The app will be downloaded to your Firestick device.
9. Install the IPTV app and open it after installation.
10. Sign in to the app using your Apollo IPTV login details and enjoy streaming the content on your Firestick.
Stream Apollo TV on Smart TV
You can also download the Apollo TV apk on your PC and install the app on the Smart TV using the USB Drive.
1. Open the default browser on your PC and search for Apollo TV Apk.
2. Download the Apollo IPTV Apk file from a reliable website.
3. Copy the Apk file to the USB Drive and power on the Smart TV.
4. Select the Settings icon and choose Device Preferences.
5. Click Security & restrictions and select Unknown Sources to turn on the installation from unknown sources.
6. Go to the Files Manager and access the Apollo TV Apk file.
7. Install the IPTV app and launch the app on the Smart TV.
8. Sign in to your account and select the content for streaming.
The alternatives for the Apollo IPTV are:
- Xtreme HD IPTV: Watch Sports TV channels in HD Quality
- Cobra IPTV: Stream 10000 TV channels for $20
- Viking IPTV: Watch Norway, Sweden, and Finland TV channels
ApolloTV app is one of the best service providers that you can stream on various devices. This app will categorize movies and TV shows based on popularity. It also offers the FIFA World Cup 2022 streaming in HD quality. If Apollo TV IPTV is not working on your device, you can contact the customer service team to resolve the issue.