Are you searching for the best IPTV service provider to stream thousands of live TV channels? If yes, you can try Blaze IPTV, which offers 10000 live TV channels. It also lets you stream 45000 on-demand videos. In addition to that, it comes with a catchup feature and supports Electronic Program Guide. This IPTV provides an M3U URL to stream on various devices, including Android and iOS. It is also compatible with popular IPTV players.
The Blaze IPTV has three plans for streaming the TV channels, and they are
How to Subscribe to Blaze IPTV
1. Locate a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Head to the official website of Blaze IPTV.
3. Review the subscription plans and select the plan of your wish.
4. Select the subscription plan and tap the Subscribe button.
5. Enter your details and finish the payment process.
6. Your login details for Blaze IPTV will be sent to the email address that you used to create the account.
How to Stream Blaze IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream Blaze IPTV on the following streaming devices.
Stream Blaze IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on the Android device and go to Settings on your Android device.
2. Click the Security option and enable Unknown Sources.
3. Next, locate a web browser and download the Empire IPTV APK from a reliable website.
4. Once the APK file is downloaded, hit the Install button to install the IPTV Player app.
5. Tap Open to launch the app on your device.
6. Sign in with your account details provided by Blaze IPTV.
7. Choose the content of your wish and stream it on your device.
Get Blaze IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Navigate to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Enter IPTV Player in the search bar.
3. Select the app from the search results and click the Get button.
4. After installing the app, tap Open to launch the app on your device.
5. Sign in with your account details provided by the service provider.
6. Pick the content of your wish and watch it on your device.
Watch Blaze IPTV on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick device to the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
2. Ensure it is connected to the internet and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
4. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
6. Once the installation is over, select Open to launch the app.
7. Get back to the Firestick home screen.
8. Click the Settings icon and choose the My Fire TV tile.
9. Choose Developer Options and tap the Install Unknown Apps option.
10. Turn on the Downloader to install third-party apps on Firestick.
11. Click the Home tab and enter the download link of the Home IPTV APK in the URL box.
12. Select Go to download the APK file.
13. After downloading the apk file, click Install to get the app.
14. Once the app is installed, launch the IPTV player on your device.
15. Login with your account details and enjoy streaming your favorite content on Firestick.
Stream Blaze IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and open any web browser.
2. Download the Super IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Next, go to the BlueStacks official website and install the BlueStacks emulator.
4. Locate the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Click the Install APK icon and locate the APK file.
6. Hit the Install button to get the app on your device.
7. Sign in with the username, password, and M3U URL provided by Blaze IPTV.
8. Choose the content of your wish and watch it on your PC.
Get Blaze IPTV on Smart TV
1. Go to Settings on your Smart TV and select Device Preferences.
2. Choose Security & restrictions and enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
3. Now, open a web browser on your PC and download the Pocket IPTV APK from a reliable website.
4. After downloading the apk file, copy it to a USB drive.
5. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your TV.
6. Go to the File Manager and install the apk file.
7. After installing the app, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
8. Enter the login credentials to sign in to Blaze IPTV.
9. Choose the content of your desire and stream it on your Smart TV.
Alternatives to Blaze IPTV
The alternatives for Blaze IPTV are Gold IPTV, Voco TV IPTV, CrackStreamz, Dozenz IPTV, and more.
Blaze IPTV Review
Blaze IPTV is the best option for you to stream thousands of live channels and videos on-demand at an affordable price. It supports its customers 24/7 through live chat and email. But you cannot stream it on multiple devices at the same time. Since it doesn’t provide a monthly plan, you can use its free test trial for 24 hours and then get a subscription.