Breaking Cable IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 10,000+ live channels and thousands of VOD titles. With this provider, there is a 24-hour free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $15 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide its own official app to stream the IPTV content.
Instead, you need to use an external IPTV player that supports this IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content. This standalone service comes with stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. It also includes Anti-freeze technology to provide a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from different languages. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports and PPV events.
- No. of Channels: 10,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: Up to 5 Connections
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour free trial)
- Payment Options: Stripe, BitCoin transaction
Is Breaking Cable IPTV IPTV Legal?
No. It is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Breaking Cable IPTV?
Go to Breaking Cable IPTV‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the ORDER NOW button. Enter the necessary details, and choose any of the payment modes depending upon your preference. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes IPTV.
Breaking Cable IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a one-day free trial.
How to log in to Breaking Cable IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Breaking Cable IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Breaking Cable IPTV
Install Breaking Cable IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Breaking Cable IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install Joy IPTV and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Joy IPTV and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Joy IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Breaking Cable IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Breaking Cable IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Breaking Cable IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTV Smart Purple Player to stream the media content offered by Breaking Cable IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Smart Purple Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the IPTV Smart Purple Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of this IPTV provider, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Breaking Cable IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Breaking Cable IPTV via Plus TV IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Plus TV IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Plus TV IPTV Player app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Breaking Cable IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Breaking Cable IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Python IPTV from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Python IPTV app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Python IPTV player on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Breaking Cable IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives to Breaking Cable IPTV that you can give a try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|Xtreme HD IPTV
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, Smart TV, and Enigma
|36-hour paid trial for $3
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Smart TV, Enigma, and Formuler
|£20 for 3 months
Breaking Cable IPTV is one of the most affordable IPTV services available today. You can watch channels from across the world on this IPTV service. Moreover, it covers all your favorite sports channels that will stream all popular sporting events of different sports. In addition to the live TV channels, it hosts more than 10,000 movies and series in its library.
So it does not disappoint you with its features and channel line-up. You can also get 24/7 free support to clear your doubts and issues associated with the service. If you wish to cancel the server, it supports you with no cancellation fees and contracts.