Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, ClouDDy IPTV is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Link and maintain multiple playlists.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that this IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and doesn’t support Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U URL
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No
- AirPlay Support: No
Since OnPoint IPTV is a premium player, you need to activate it by purchasing any of the subscription plans tabulated below.
|Subscription Plan||No. of Connections||Pricing|
Is ClouDDy IPTV Legal?
Yes, ClouDDy IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Sign Up for a Free Trial on Clouddy IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Clouddy IPTV on your desired web browser.
2. Scroll down for a while and select the subscription plan you want.
3. Hit the Start free trial button under the chosen plan.
4. On the following screen, tap the Registration button.
5. Enter your Email address and Password in the required fields.
6. Click the Register button.
7. Open your mailbox and note the verification code you received. Now, enter the code in the given field.
8. Finally, you can start your free trial of the player.
How to Install ClouDDy IPTV on Different Devices
You can install ClouDDy IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Android TV
Install ClouDDy IPTV on Android Devices
ClouDDy Player is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android devices. Hence, there is no need to search for external sources to install this player.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter ClouDDy Player on the search bar and search for it.
3. Select the player and tap the Install button on the Play Store.
4. Click on Open to launch the app.
5. Configure the necessary login credentials to stream the media content.
Install ClouDDy IPTV on Firestick
This IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the ClouDDy IPTV Player APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install ClouDDy IPTV on Windows
ClouDDy IPTV is natively not available on Windows. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the ClouDDy IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane, click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install ClouDDy IPTV on Android TV/Google TV
If you are an Android TV user, you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the ClouDDy IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to this IPTV player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
Perfect Player IPTV
With the Perfect Player IPTV, you can watch IPTV content using XSPF and M3U file formats. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app by using its APK file. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
With the IPTV Smarters Player, you can stream IPTV content using Xtream Codes API and M3U file format. You can also use external media players like VLC or MX Player to stream IPTV content. You can install the IPTV Player app by using App Store on iOS and APK files on Android devices. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
IPTVX is a freemium and the best alternative for this IPTV Player. It supports M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and Firestick.
ClouDDy IPTV is a premium player to stream the content offered by your IPTV provider. It is specially developed for Android-based platforms. So, iOS and Apple users don’t have installation access to this player. Before joining as a premium user of ClouDDy IPTV, you are advised to try the free trial feature to test the service. It is one of the trusted platforms by dozens of providers and tons of users around the world.