Comstar TV is an IPTV service provider that features various channels across the world along with various on-demand content like movies and TV shows. The service is not affiliated with any cable or satellite TV service providers, and it acts as an independent service. With a Comstar TV IPTV subscription, one could access tv channels, movies, and tv series around the world. Let us dig into the Comstar TV IPTV deeply along with its features, pricing, the contents that it offers, etc.
Features of Comstar TV IPTV
- It offers 7300+ TV channels from across the globe.
- Moreover, you get to access 9000+ on-demand contents that suit the family audience.
- It features 50+ countries with various movies, TV shows, News, and sports.
- It also lets you catch all the fights and main events with PPV Events.
- Comstar TV offers videos in HD and SD qualities for all premium live TV channels.
Other Features include, you can save channels and VOD and add them to the favourite section. The IPTV service comes with a TV guide or EPG that supports all the devices. It offers 99.9% uptime and features TV shows 24*7. Moreover, there are no hidden fees, no contract or set-up box, and high cost.
Comstar offers 5 different subscription packages with 48 hours free trial.
- $7.99/7 days
- $29.99/3 months
- $49.99/6 months
The payments are accepted through credit and debit cards, including VISA, Mastercard, JCB, Maestro, American Express, and even Bitcoin. With one subscription, you can stream only one device at a time.
Contents offered by Comstar TV IPTV
The following are the various contents offered by the Comstar IPTV.
- 7500+ Channels from countries like US, UK, CA, Brazil, Latino, India, Asian, and nearly all European contents.
- A wide array of various premium sports and movie channels in HD.
- A curated list of Irish, German, Turkish, and Arabic TV channels.
- The sports channels include NFL, NBA, EPL, F1, MMA.
- You can watch sports events with two options called Sports Channels and Sports Link.
Related: Nasa IPTV Review: How to Install on Andoird, Firestick, & PC
Sign up for Comstar TV IPTV
1. From any web browser, visit the Comstar TV IPTV site.
2. Click on Account on the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Then, choose the Register option.
4. On the Registration screen, you can either Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with Google. Or you can enter all the mandatory details and fill in the registration form.
5. Then also, enter all the Additional Required Information too.
6. Create a Password and confirm the same.
7. Verify the captcha and click on the Register button.
8. Proceed and select a subscription plan.
9. Complete your payment.
10. An activation link will be sent to your Email. Verify it and log in to your account.
How to Watch Comstar TV IPTV
As said Comstar IPTV application is available on various devices. You can find the Setup tutorial on the website. Here are a few setup instructions for predominantly used devices.
Find relevant set-up tutorials for Comstar TV IPTV on various devices.
How to Install Comstar TV IPTV on Android Smartphone
1. Go to Settings on your Android smartphone.
2. Then choose Security and enable Unknown Sources.
3. On the prompt, tap OK.
4. From your browser, go to the Comstar tv website and download the apk file.
5. And the app will be downloaded.
6. Install the app and log in with your username and password to stream the contents.
Watch Comstar TV IPTV on Roku
1. On your Roku TV remote, press the home button.
2. From the Roku home screen, go to the Streaming Channels.
3. Now, search for M3U Playlist Player and select the app from the search results.
4. Click on the Add channel button.
5. Launch the channel and click on New Playlist.
6. Type COMSTAR.TV and confirm.
7. Now, type the “M3U Playlist URL“, which is sent to you on your activation Email.
8. Save the playlist and wait for the contents to load.
How to Install Comstar TV IPTV on Firestick
With the Android APK, you can install the Comstar TV application on your Firestick with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options.
2. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources and click Turn On from the pop-up.
3. Install and launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. On the URL field, enter the following URL: http://comstar.tv/comstartv2.apk.
5. Click on the Go button and then wait for the app to download.
6. Now, select the Install button on the on-screen prompts.
7. Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
8. Login with your account credentials.
How to Stream Comstar TV IPTV on Apple Devices
1. Download the rIPTV app from the App Store on your Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad.
2. Launch the rIPTV app and click on the + symbol on the playlists menu.
3. Select Load From Playlist.
4. Enter Comstar TV as the name.
5. Enter or paste your unique playlist URL from the activation Email.
6. Choose your country and click Save.
7. Now, you can click Comstar TV on the playlists and wait for the contents to load.
You can also use GSE Smart IPTV to access Comstar IPTV on your Apple TV.
Watch Comstar TV IPTV on PC – Windows and Mac
1. Download and install VLC Player on Windows or Mac computer.
2. Launch the app and choose Medium > Network Stream.
3. Now, enter the M3U link of Comstar TV.
4. Click on Open > Show Playlists to view the list of channels available.
5. Select any of the channels to stream.
How to Install Comstar IPTV on Android TV
1. On your Android TV, enable Developer Mode and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch any web browser, and go to the Comstar site.
3. Download the Comstar TV IPTV apk file.
4. Launch the Downloads folder and install the APK.
5. Launch the Comstar app and sign in with your credentials.
Related: Yeah IPTV: Review, Pricing, and Installation Guide
Comstar IPTV is a great option to stream various channels. But then it comes with its own downside like a few channels don’t work, the movies playback feature is not working properly, proper information or image cannot be found on various titles. Moreover, the service may seem expensive but just worth it. You can use a VPN to make sure that you are safe and to bypass the geo-restrictions.