Delux IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that offers thousands of premium channels, movies, and TV shows. You can access FullHD/HD and SD channels from the USA, Canada, France, and the UK. It offers an M3U URL with its subscription to stream it on various devices. This IPTV offers TV streaming without any lags or buffering. Further, you can set up this IPTV provider on all devices as it is compatible with popular IPTV players.
- No. of Channels: 10000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 30,000 Movies, series, and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS device, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows and Mac PC, MAG
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No, Paid Trial plan is available for 24 hours
The Delux IPTV provides four types of subscription plans. You can choose them based on the number of months.
Is Delux IPTV Legal?
The IPTV may or may not contain copyrighted content, and it is hard to determine whether the IPTV is legal or not. Only the streamer will be responsible for what they access using these service providers. You can buy a subscription to premium VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and ExpressVPN to ensure you are safe.
How to Sign Up to Delux IPTV
1. On your PC or Smartphone, launch the web browser.
2. Enter Delux IPTV in the search bar to head to the official website.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
4. Select the plan and tap the Buy Now button.
5. Enter your details and finish the payment process.
6. The username, password, and M3U URL of the service provider will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream Delux IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream Delux IPTV on the following streaming devices.
Stream Delux IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter TiviMate IPTV Player in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your device.
5. Click the Add Playlist button and enter the M3U URL in the provided field.
6. Pick the content of your wish and watch it on your device.
Watch Delux IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the GSE Smart IPTV app.
3. Once the app is installed, launch the GSE Smart IPTV on your device.
4. Add the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
5. Select your favorite content and stream it on your iOS device.
Get Delux IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Search and install the Downloader app on your device.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Select My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
6. Locate the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
7. Enter the Home IPTV apk URL in the URL box.
8. Select the Go button to download the APK file.
9. After downloading the APK file, click the Install button.
10. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app on your device.
11. Sign in with your account details and start streaming it on your device.
Stream Delux IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Navigate to the Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Search for the IPTV Smarters app and pick the app.
4. Select Install to install it on your device.
5. Click Open to launch the app and provide your account details.
6. Select the content your wish to stream on your Smart TV.
Watch Delux IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC. (If you don’t have the VLC app, you can download it from the official website.)
2. Tap the Media tab and select Open Network Stream.
3. Click Network and provide the M3U URL of your service provider.
4. Select the Play button and wait for the playlist to load.
5. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your PC.
Get Delux IPTV on MAG Box
1. Connect your MAG device to the TV and go to Settings.
2. Tap the System Settings option.
3. On the next screen, click Servers and choose Portals.
4. Enter the M3U URL and the playlist name in the provided fields.
5. Hit the Ok button and click the Exit button twice.
6. You are ready to stream your favorite content on your MAG device.
Alternative for Delux IPTV
If you are unsatisfied with this IPTV or looking for some alternative, you can check these IPTVs, such as
- Silent Ghost IPTV: Get 500+ Premium Channels for $25
- Dozenz IPTV: Stream 18000 TV channels for $10
- IPTV Forest: Watch Premium Channels in HD quality
Delux IPTV Review
Delux IPTV will be the best choice for those searching for an IPTV service provider at a reasonable price. You can watch several countries’ TV channels with a single subscription. It offers 24/7 technical support through Skype, email, and an online ticket. If you want to test its service, you can use its 24 hours trial.