IPTV services are gaining popularity as they are the most feature-rich streaming option. They use the internet protocol to delivers the content. Most IPTVs feature lots of channels and titles, and you can stream all your favorites under one roof. Of all the IPTV services, we are here to discuss Elite IPTV. It is one of the most useful options to watch content over the internet. The section below covers info about its features and installation guide.
Features of Elite TV IPTV
- It lets you watch live TV, movies, series, etc., for free of cost.
- It features EPG, and you will stay up-to-date with the upcoming programs.
- You will find the parental control integrated into each category.
- It includes a built-in powerful media player, and it works with external players as well.
- It is a user-friendly IPTV service with an attractive and impressive layout.
- With Elite TV, you will get dynamic language switching.
How to Install Elite IPTV on Android Devices
Elite TV is officially available for Android phones, tablets, and Android TV on the Play Store. The steps below will help you install it with ease.
1. Turn on your Android device and connect it to the Wi-Fi.
2. Navigate on the apps section and click on the Google Play Store.
3. When it launched, use the search bar to find the Elite TV IPTV.
4. Select Elite TV from the list of suggestions.
5. On the following screen, click on the Install button to begin its download.
6. After the installation, you shall launch Elite TV and stream its content on the Android device.
Related: V-SAT IPTV: Features, Price, and Setup
How to Get Elite IPTV on Firestick
The installation procedure of Elite IPTV on Firestick is as follows.
Enable Unknown Sources
Elite IPTV isn’t officially available for Fire TV. It is a third-party app, and you should do the following as a pre-requisite.
1. Select the Settings option on the menu bar of the Fire TV home.
2. Click on the My Fire TV or System or Device option.
3. Navigate to highlight the Developer options.
4. You should now tap on Apps from Unknown Sources to enable it.
5. Select Turn On to proceed with installing a third-party app.
Steps to Download Elite IPTV on Firestick
With the above configuration, you shall follow the steps to get Elite IPTV on Fire TV Stick.
1. On the Fire TV home, select the Magnifier icon.
2. You should input the name as Downloader and click on it from the suggestions.
3. Under Apps & Games, navigate to highlight the Downloader app.
4. On the channel info screen, select Download or Get.
5. Allow Firestick to complete the installation of the Downloader.
6. When it finishes, select the Open button to launch it.
7. You shall Dismiss any pop-ups to proceed.
8. The Downloader opens up with the Home tab selected. You should click on the URL field.
9. Provide the Elite IPTV apk URL using the virtual keyboard and press OK.
10. When you see the installation pop-up, click Install.
11. After the installation, select Open to launch Elite IPTV on Firestick.
Related: Rapid IPTV: Stream 7500+ Channels at €19
Since Elite TV is free, you can give it a try to check if that suits your entertainment needs. You can access the latest content as it keeps updating channels and movies every day. For any clarifications, you shall drop us a comment below.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.