Evolution IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is an APK service with stable servers for streaming. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in Parental control support.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as Action, Kids, Sports, Movies, etc.
The added advantage is this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 4 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers, and it makes sure there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, and Canada. This IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV player on devices to watch its premium content.
- No. of Channels: 3,900 channels
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 1-day
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is Evolution IPTV Legal?
No. Evolution IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Evolution IPTV
Go to the Evolution IPTVs official website. Choose the subscription plan and click Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials for streaming.
The Evolution IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a 1-day free trial.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connections||Three Connections||Four Connections|
How to Login to Evolution IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Players for Android to enter the Evolution IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Evolution IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Evolution IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Player/Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings > Select Unknown Sources > Toggle on the Switch to enable it.
2. From a web browser, download and install the latest version of the IPTV Provider APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Evolution IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Evolution IPTV APK from a trusted source.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials for streaming.
Get Evolution IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Evolution IPTV via its App.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Evolution IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Enter the credentials into the IPTV app to load the channel playlist.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Evolution IPTV on Android TV
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Evolution IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the Evolution IPTV and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives for Evolution IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case of any issues or if the IPTV server is down.
Relax IPTV is the best alternative to Evolution IPTV. It includes 70,000 live TV channels. You can access the IPTV service at free of cost. Currently, there is no external player support available for this IPTV.
Elite TV IPTV
Elite TV IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 12,000 live TV channels. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $15.00 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices simultaneously. Additionally, it even supports external players such as All IPTV Player and IPTV Smarters.
Jarvis IPTV is yet another premium IPTV provider with 6,000+ Live TV channels with movies and TV shows. It doesn’t offer any free trial at the moment and its subscription costs $6 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices simultaneously. Currently, there is no external player support available for Jarvis IPTV.
For movie nights and binge-watching, Evolution IPTV would be the perfect choice for you. With EPG support and neat playback controls, it is easy to stream IPTV content. Apart from movies, and TV series, you can also watch some of the popular sporting events of MLB, NBA, NHL, and many more. The only disadvantage is the variety of plans. You need to renew the subscription every month. If you are okay with this, you can try this IPTV.