Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, GSE Smart IPTV is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the Xtream Codes API and M3U Playlists. The player has an inbuilt Parental Control Support.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that this IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and supports Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U and Xtream Codes
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: Yes
- Chromecast Support: Yes
- AirPlay Support: Yes
GSE Smart IPTV comes with two different premium plans and they are listed below.
Is GSE Smart IPTV Legal?
Yes, GSE Smart IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
Supported Devices for GSE Smart IPTV Player
Install GSE Smart IPTV on Android Devices
GSE Smart IPTV is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android devices. Hence, there is no need to search for external sources to install this player.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar and search for it.
3. Select the player and tap the Install button on the Play Store.
4. Click on Open to launch the app and configure the necessary login credentials to stream the media content.
Install GSE Smart IPTV on iPhone/iPad
1. Turn on the iPhone/iPad and go to the App Store.
2. Next, click on the search bar and type GSE Smart IPTV, and search the app.
3. Select the app from the results and click on the Get button on the App Store.
4. Now, after installing, open the app and enter the IPTV credentials to watch digital content on your iPhone/iPad.
Get GSE Smart IPTV on Apple TV
GSE Smart IPTV Player has a dedicated app on tvOS streaming devices. So, you can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV Player app on Apple TV.
Install GSE Smart IPTV on Firestick
This IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the GSE Smart IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Enter the M3U extension of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install GSE Smart IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
This IPTV Player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
2. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and open it.
4. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV and select the app.
5. Tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream the live TV channels.
Install GSE Smart IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the GSE Smart IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
How to cast GSE Smart IPTV using Chromecast
The GSE Smart IPTV app is designed to support Chromecast. Hence, you can easily connect the device to the Chromecast and cast it to the TV. Follow the steps below to cast GSE IPTV using Chromecast:
2. Install GSE Smart IPTVGSE Smart IPTV on your smartphone.
3. Click Open to open the installed application.
4. On the homepage of the application, select any one from a few sample m3u playlists.
6. Choose a country from the list to watch the channels of those countries.
7. Click on the Cast icon. The page will search for available devices and display them.
9. Tap on the Chromecast device.
10. The app will get connected to your Chromecast. You can find the TV displaying GSE Media Center.
11. Now, choose a channel to watch and click on it.
12. You will find three options (Play, Cast, and Open with). Click on Cast.
13. The Chromecast will start casting the video or live-stream TV channel that you choose.
Thus, you can enjoy watching your favorite TV Channels on the big screen using Chromecast and GSE IPTV Player.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the Net IPTV Player and access the M3U URL or Xtream codes of different IPTV service providers.
|Player||Supported Formats||Pricing||EPG Support||Supported Devices|
|Televizo IPTV Player||M3U URL and Xtream Codes||Free||Yes||Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV|
|IPTV Smart Purple Player||Xtream Codes API and M3U URL||$49/month||Yes||Android, iPhone or iPad, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Apple TV and Smart TV|
|Ymax IPTV||M3U file and Xtream API||Free||Yes||Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV|
GSE Smart IPTV is a popular and most used media player in the IPTV community. Using this IPTV Player, you can easily stream multiple playlists and manage them. Along with this, you can access some premium features like Subtitle switching, Multiple themes, Record live TV, and more. Compared to other IPTV Players with higher premium costs, you can use GSE Smart IPTV to access the IPTV content with affordable subscription costs.