Xtream IPTV Player is a popular IPTV player that is completely free to download and use. Like other IPTV players, it does not include any type of content in it. To stream video content on Xtream IPTV Player, you need to add the M3U playlists and the login credentials of your service provider. It allows you to watch Live TV channels and Video-On-demand without any lags or breakups. This IPTV player is specially designed for android devices. Currently, this IPTV player is unavailable in the Play Store. However, the users can install this app by downloading the apk file. There is no dedicated application available for Windows PC. But, the users can install the app using an android emulator. In this article, let’s discuss the steps to install Xtream IPTV Player on Windows PC.
Features of Xtream IPTV Player
The salient features of Xtream IPTV Player are listed below.
- Separate playlists for VOD and Live Streams.
- The playlists are organized on a category basis.
- Fast loading of channels & EPG lists.
- You can add movies to the Favorites list.
- Archive section available.
- Equipped with smart search and parental control features.
Related: How to install GSE IPTV for Windows
How to Install Xtream IPTV Player for Windows PC
As the application is not available for Windows, you have to install it using an android emulator. Before jumping into the steps, download and store the Xtream IPTV player apk file on your PC.
1. Open any browser on Windows PC and go to the link https://www.bluestacks.com/.
2. Download the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
Note: BlueStacks consumes more CPU usage. It is recommended to use a higher RAM desktop.
3. After downloading the BlueStacks file, double-click and run it.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the application.
5. After installation, open the BlueStacks on Windows PC. (It might take a few minutes to open for the first time).
6. Sign in to BlueStacks using your Google credentials.
7. Once you’re in, look for the Install APK icon on the side menu bar.
8. Select the Install APK icon and click the Xtream IPTV Player apk file.
9. Tap Open. Now, the Xtream IPTV Player will start installing on the BlueStacks.
10. Launch the Xtream IPTV Player after installation.
11. Login with the username and password of your IPTV provider.
12. Play any video on Xtream IPTV Player and enjoy streaming it on your Windows PC.
Related: How to install IPTV Extreme for Windows
If you feel Bluestacks is consuming more memory, then you can use other Android emulators like MemuPlay to install the Xtream IPTV player on your PC. By installing Xtream IPTV Player, you can watch the content of your service provider without any buffering issues. Xtream IPTV Player is one of the best IPTV players for Windows PC. There are some unreliable IPTV services that focus on stealing users’ data. Before installing Xtream IPTV Player, make sure to set up and configure a VPN on Windows PC. VPN prevents hackers from stealing our data and also helps to access the content that is available only in a particular region.