Xtream IPTV Player allows you to watch Live TV channels and Video-On-demand over the internet. Currently, Xtream IPTV Player is available for Android, and there is no dedicated application available for Windows. Xtream IPTV Player has plenty of features in it. More than 1 lakh users have installed Xtream IPTV Player on their Android mobile and using it. You can still install Xtream IPTV Player on Windows, and you can use the method mentioned below.
Features of Xtream IPTV Player
Here are the features of the Xtream IPTV Player for Windows.
- Separate playlists for VOD and Live Streams.
- The playlists are organized on a category basis.
- Fast loading of channels & EPG lists.
- Internal Player is available.
- Archive section available.
Related: Best IPTV Player for Windows
How to install Xtream IPTV Player for Windows PC?
As the application is not available for Windows, you have to install it using an emulator. Follow the steps below to install Xtream IPTV Player for PC:
1. Open any browser on Windows and go to the link “https://www.bluestacks.com/“.
2. Download the latest version of Bluestacks on your PC.
Note: Bluestacks consumes more CPU usage, which makes slowdown on your PC. If you are using a higher RAM desktop, then you can use Bluestacks.
3. After installing Bluestacks, open the application. (It might take a few minutes to open for the first time).
4. You will find the “Google Play Store” application on the homepage of Bluestacks. Open the Google Play Store.
6. Click “Sign In“.
7. Enter your Gmail username and password and sign in to the Play store.
8. Search “Xtream IPTV Player” on the Play Store.
9. Click on the app and press the “Install” button.
Related: How to install IPTV Extreme for Windows?
On the home page of the application, you will find the details of the users. You can find the Live and VOD section on the bottom of the screen.
Open the Xtream Player app and log in with your username and password.
The Xtream IPTV Player app will get installed on your Windows PC. Once the application is installed, you can find the application on the homepage of Bluestacks.
Related: How to install GSE IPTV for Windows?
By using the above method, you can install Xtream IPTV Player on Windows. If you feel Bluestacks is consuming more memory, then you can use any other Android emulator to install Xtream player on a PC. By installing Xtream IPTV Player, you can enjoy watching your favourite content on PC.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.