IPTV Farm offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with stable server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider supports Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, movies, sports, news, and more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports and PPV events. It is possible to stream IPTV content on two devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, Canada, and other Countries. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like GSE Smart IPTV and Perfect Player IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 13,200+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 50,000+ movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour free trial)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card, and Bitcoins.
Is IPTV Farm IPTV Legal?
No. IPTV Farm IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Farm?
Go to IPTV Farm‘s official website (https://iptvfarm.net). Choose the subscription plan and click the PURCHASE PLAN button. Enter the necessary details, and choose any of the payment modes depending upon your preference. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes IPTV.
IPTV Farm is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a one-day free trial.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connection|
|One Month||10.25 $ / €9.99||17.49 $ / €16.99|
|Three Months||25.99 $ / €24.99||35.99 $ / €34.99|
|Six Months||45.59 $ / €44.99||56.99 $ / €54.99|
|One Year||76.99 $ / €74.99||92.99 $ / €89.99|
|One and a Half Years||112.99 $ / €109.99||143.99 $ / €139.99|
|Two Years||143.99 $ / €139.99||174.99 $ / €169.99|
How to Login to IPTV Farm?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the IPTV Farm Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream IPTV Farm on Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install IPTV Farm on Android Devices
There is no official IPTV Farm app in the Google Play Store. So, install StbEmu IPTV and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for StbEmu IPTV and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the StbEmu IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch IPTV Farm on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Farm Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream IPTV Farm on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Xtream IPTV to stream the media content offered by IPTV Farm.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Xtream IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Xtream IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of IPTV Farm, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get IPTV Farm on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream IPTV Farm via Mega IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Mega IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Mega IPTV Player app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the IPTV Farm Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install IPTV Farm on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Legazy IPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Legazy IPTV app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Legazy IPTV app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the IPTV Farm login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch IPTV Farm on Kodi
Kodi users can stream IPTV Farm on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream IPTV Farm on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV Farm M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch IPTV Farm on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the login details of the IPTV provider and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
IPTV Trends is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 19,000+ TV channels and 100+ VOD. It offers a 1-day paid trial for $2.99, and its subscription costs $18.99 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as OTT Navigator IPTV and IPTV Premium.
Top Kat IPTV
Top Kat IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 2,000+ TV channels and 1,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs $10 per month for a single connection. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices simultaneously. Currently, there is no external player support available.
IPTV Park is yet another premium IPTV service provider with more than 14,000 live TV channels and 40,000+ VOD titles. It offers a 24-hour free trial and costs €9.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on three devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Extreme and IPTV Smarters Player.
IPTV Farm is a wonderful choice for users seeking an IPTV provider with TV channels from all corners of the world. All the well-known channels from various countries are available on this provider and all the channels can be streamed at SD, HD, FHD, and 4K resolutions.
Also, users can access a huge collection of VOD content. Unlike other services, IPTV Farm offers its customer service on multiple social media platforms like WhatsApp, Telegram, and Email support.