IPTV Lead offers 7000+ live TV channels and Video On Demand channels. It has a subscription to be bought for streaming the content. The IPTV offers content through M3U URL, and you can use them on any IPTV Player to stream. You can get movies, TV shows, documentaries, series, etc. You can stream all channels and VOD on 4K channels. It offers Electronic Program Guide for you to stream. It is very easy to use with an intuitive interface. You can install and stream on all common streaming devices such as Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC.
The IPTV Lead has four types of subscriptions, and they are:
- $35/3 months
- $55/6 months
How to Sign up IPTV Lead
(1) Visit the official site of IPTV Lead from any web browser.
(2) Now, scroll to the Plans and Pricing section.
(3) Select the plan you want to subscribe for and click on Order Now.
(4) On the Billing Screen, enter all the mandatory details for the subscription.
(5) Now, proceed with the payment and complete the payment.
(6) All other details will be sent to you via email.
How to Stream IPTV Lead on Android
(1) Power on the Android device and check the internet connection.
(2) Launch the Play Store and search for the IPTV Stalker Player.
(3) Install the app on your Android device.
(4) Open the app on your device.
(5) Enter the following details on the Welcome screen: Username, Password, IPTV URL, M3U URL, and MAC Address.
(6) Click Sign in and choose Live TV or VOD to stream.
How to Watch IPTV Lead on Firestick
(1) Launch your Amazon Firestick streaming device.
(2) Click the Find option and select the Search option.
(3) Search for the Downloader and click Download to install the Downloader on your streaming device.
(4) Go to the home screen again and click the Settings option.
(5) Then, choose My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
(6) Enable the Downloader app.
(7) Open the Downloader app on your streaming device.
(8) Enter the APK URL of Perfect Player in the browser.
(9) Click Go to download the IPTV Player and install the Perfect Player on the Fire TV.
(10) Select Open to launch the app on your streaming device.
(11) Now, launch the app and sign in with M3U URL provided by IPTV Lead.
How to Stream IPTV Lead on PC with VLC Player
(1) Launch the VLC Media Player app on your PC.
(2) Click on the Media option on the menu bar.
(3) Then, select the Network Streams option.
(4) In the Network text box, enter the M3U URL.
(5) Click on the Play button.
(6) Wait for the content to load and now you can stream IPTV Lead on your computer.
How to Watch IPTV Lead on Smart TV with Smart IPTV
(1) Launch the App Store on your Smart TV and search for the Smart IPTV.
(2) Install the Smart IPTV app on your TV.
(3) Launch the app and note down the MAC Address.
(4) Now go and visit the Smart IPTV Official Website from any web browser.
(5) Enter the given MAC address and the M3U URL provided by the IPTV.
(6) Click Send and restart the Smart IPTV app for the contents to load.
IPTV Lead is an excellent IPTV Provider for streaming live TV channels. You can stream the IPTV using any IPTV Player on the streaming devices. You can also send your queries to the IPTV Lead mail address. Sometimes you may face buffering issues while streaming with the IPTV Service Provider. Other than that you will be getting some quality content with the IPTV Lead. You need to use the VPN for streaming content without any IPTV legal issues.