IPTV is a great chance to stream various live TV channels and Video On Demands on your TV through the internet. You wouldn’t need a cable or satellite TV service provider subscription to watch. So you can let go of those costly subscriptions and settle for something that exclusively fits your budget. With 1000s of IPTV service providers out there here, we have decided to review IPTV lightning. It is one of the service providers that offer perfect entertainment. It features various UK and USA live TV channels. Let us see more about this excellent IPTV service provider in this article.
- IPTV Lightning has got a huge content library with 3000+ latest released blockbuster movies, TV series, etc.
- The users can stream various national and international live TV channels from countries like the USA, Canada, Turkey, Australia, India, UK, etc.
- The service provider offers nearly 12,000+ live TV channels in high quality and with no buffering.
- Their server is stable, so there wouldn’t be any freeze with 24*7 streaming, including All Sports like EPL & EFL.
- It supports all devices, and their contents are frequently updated and also comes with an excellent EPG guide.
- Above all, it comes with an intuitive interface, and it is easy to install. So that the users can start streaming right away.
The following are the subscription packages offered by IPTV Lightning.
- £10/month for one device
- £15/month for two devices
- £25/3 months for one device
- £35/3 months for two devices
- £40/6 months for one device
- £55/6 months for two devices
- £55/year for one device
- £80/year for two devices
Related: IPTV Passport: How to stream PBS on Streaming Devices
How to Sign up for IPTV Lightning
#1 From your smartphone or computer, go to https://lightningiptv.net/.
#2 Scroll down to the Choose Your Plan section.
#3 Select a plan you want and then click on the Order Now button.
#4 Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Signup.
#5 Complete your payment and then finish the registration.
You will be getting all the login credentials like username and password via Email within 24 hours.
How to Watch IPTV Lightning on Android Devices
#1 Make sure to enable Unknown Sources: Go to Settings > Security and Restrictions > Enable Unknown Sources.
#2 You will be getting a URL Link for installing IPTV Lightning on your Email.
#3 Click on the link to download and install the IPTV app on your Android phone or tablet.
#4 Launch the app and then log in with your username and password.
#5 Now, you can start streaming the videos.
How to Watch IPTV Lightning on Firestick
#1 Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources option on your Amazon Firestick: Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader > Turn On.
#2 Now, select the Search icon on the Firestick home screen.
#3 Then, search for the Downloader app.
#4 Install the Downloader app on your Firestick and launch the app.
#5 Click on the URL field and type the URL provided, then click on Go.
#6 Then, choose the Install button in order to install the app on your Firestick.
#7 Launch the IPTV Lightning app and log in to your account to start streaming.
How to Stream IPTV Lightning on Android Smart TV
#1 You can download the IPTV Lightning APK on your PC.
#2 Now, copy the APK file on a USB drive from your device.
#3 Connect the USB to your TV.
#4 Launch a File Manager and search for the APK in the USB.
#5 Open the APK and then click on the Install button.
#6 Now, you can start streaming the Lightning TV content.
Related: Pristine IPTV: Review, Set-top Box, and Installation Guide
IPTV Lightning is a good IPTV player with lots and lots of cool features and functionalities. Make sure to use a VPN while streaming international TV channels in order to bypass Geo-restrictions. Though the service provider has not got any official apps, you can still stream them in the above-mentioned ways. Do let us know your opinions in the comment section below. Also, check out the reviews of various other IPTV service providers on our site.