|Credit card and Bitcoin
|Free Trial/Paid Trial
|30 days Free Trial for $10
|No. of Channels
|9,000 (Sage 4K), 1,000 (Purple), 7,500 (Polkadot), 1,900 (Pebble)
IPTV Ninja is a premium IPTV provider that offers a 9000+ number of live channels and VOD content. In this provider, there is a 24-hour free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $60 for 3 months. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports IPTV Ninja’s playlist URL or login credentials to stream the IPTV content.
It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Anti-freeze technology to ensure a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content in different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, etc. All these media content are available to stream at HD video resolution.
Is IPTV Ninja Legal?
No. IPTV Ninja is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Ninja
Go to the IPTV Ninja official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Subscribe button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from Credit/Crypto/Bitcoin. Upon successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL.
The IPTV Ninja is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Login to IPTV Ninja?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player app on your device to enter the IPTV Ninja Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Install IPTV Ninja on Android Devices
There is no official IPTV Ninja app in the Google Play Store. So, install Pocket IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pocket IPTV Player and choose the Pocket IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pocket IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the login credentials to stream channels.
4. Sign in to the app by configuring the M3U Playlist you received from IPTV Ninja to stream channels.
Watch IPTV Ninja on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs via an IPTV Player app. Fortunately, the player app is officially available on the Play Store. So, install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and directly download TiviMate IPTV Player on your PC.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find YYY Player.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch TiviMate IPTV Player on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Ninja provider to sign in.
5. Load the IPTV Ninja channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Install IPTV Ninja on iPhone or iPad Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTVX Player to stream the media content offered by IPTV Ninja IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTVX Player on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone or iPad.
Get IPTV Ninja on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream IPTV Ninja via the Perfect Player IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Perfect Player APK URL [https://urlsrt.io/Perfect-Player-IPTV] and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Perfect Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and provide the IPTV Ninja’s Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install IPTV Ninja on Android TV
You can’t get the XCIPTV Player app on Andriod TV as it is unavailable on the Play Store. In such a case, you need to use the APK file from the external source to get the app.
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC and download the latest version of the XCIPTV Player app APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the XCIPTV Player app and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist on your Android TV.
Install IPTV Ninja on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Set IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Set IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream IPTV on smart TV.
Watch IPTV Ninja on Kodi
Kodi users can stream IPTV Ninja on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream IPTV Ninja on Kodi.
Stream IPTV Ninja on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV Ninja M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch IPTV Ninja on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline+ to stream IPTV Ninja. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app on Formuler.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch IPTV Ninja on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives to IPTV Ninja that you can try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|16000+ channels and 64000+
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Enigma
|7,000+ live channels and 56K VOD content
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Kodi, and Smart TV
|Yes (24 Hours Paid Trial)
|Honey Bee IPTV
|20,000+ channels and
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Formuler
|Paid trial for $2.99 (36 hours)
|$14.99 per Month