If you are looking for a premium IPTV provider that includes a huge lineup of TV channels, go for IPTV Wallet. It has over 17000 live TV channels and 50000 movies and TV shows. Above all, you can stream the premium channels and 8K, 4K, HD, and SD channels. It provides an Electronic Program Guide to stream your favorites easily. Further, it uses Anti-Freeze technology to give you a buffering-free streaming experience. You can use the IPTV players that support M3U Playlist URL formats to stream IPTV Wallet on your device.
- No.of Channels: 17000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 50000 Movies and TV Shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, Windows and Mac PC, Smart TV, and MAG
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, it is available for 12 hours
The following are the subscription plans provided by the IPTV Wallet.
- 1 Month: €8
- 3 Months: €18
- 6 Months: €28
- 12 Months: €48
Is IPTV Wallet Legal?
IPTV Wallet is not found in any reputed app stores, and it is difficult to find if an IPTV is legal or not. The unregistered streaming services may contain pirated content that will lead to legal issues. For that, you need to use VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN while streaming these services on your device to ensure you are safe.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Wallet
1. Open a web browser and visit the official website of IPTV Wallet.
2. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
3. Select the plan and click the Order by PayPal or Order by Card button.
4. Click the Add to Cart button on the next screen.
5. If you have a coupon code enter it and tap the Proceed to Checkout button.
6. Next, enter your billing details and click the Place Order button.
7. After the successful payment, log in details will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream IPTV Wallet on Streaming Devices
IPTV Wallet can be streamed on the following streaming devices,
Stream IPTV Wallet on Android Devices
TiviMate IPTV Player is one of the best IPTV players for Android, so you can use it to stream IPTV Wallet on your Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search and install the TiviMate IPTV Player app from the Play Store.
3. After installation, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
4. Tap the Add Playlist button on the home screen.
5. On the next screen, click Enter URL.
6. Enter the M3U URL and add the playlist.
7. Choose your favorite TV shows on your Android device.
Get IPTV Wallet on iOS Devices
To watch IPTV Wallet on your iOS devices, you can use the 247 IPTV Player, which is available in the App Store.
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the 247 IPTV player app.
3. Once the app is installed, launch the app on your device.
4. Login with the account details provided by the service provider.
5. Select the content to watch on your iOS device.
Watch IPTV Wallet on Firestick
You need to install the Downloader app on Firestick to sideload the IPTV Smarters app on Firestick. Then, you can add the playlist and watch your favorites on Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Search and install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
3. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
4. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
5. Now, open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
6. Enter the download link of the IPTV Smarters APK in the URL box.
7. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
8. Next, click the Install button to get the app on your device.
9. Open the app and click the Accept button.
10. Select the Add User button at the top right corner.
11. Next, choose Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
12. Enter the playlist name and the URL in the provided field and click the Add User button.
13. Search and start streaming your favorite IPTV channel on Firestick.
Get IPTV Wallet on Windows and Mac PC
You can stream IPTV Wallet on your Windows or Mac PC using the VLC Media Player.
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC Media Player.
2. If you don’t have the media player already, install it from the official website.
3. Click the Media tab at the top left corner.
4. Select Open Network Stream from the menu.
5. Tap the Network tab and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Wallet.
6. Click the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
7. Start streaming the live TV channel of your wish on PC.
Access IPTV Wallet IPTV on Smart TV
Lazy IPTV is one of the best IPTV players for Smart TV, so you can install the IPTV player to stream IPTV Wallet on your Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
3. Enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
4. On your PC, download the Lazy IPTV Player APK from a reliable website.
5. Once the APK file is downloaded, copy it to a USB drive.
6. Next, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Go to File Manager and locate the APK file.
8. Tap the Install button to get the app.
9. Launch the app and add the M3U URL of the playlist.
10. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content of your wish on Smart TV.
Stream IPTV Wallet on MAG
Follow the below steps to watch IPTV Wallet on your MAG device.
1. Set up your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Tap the System Settings under Settings.
3. Choose Servers and click Portals.
4. Enter the Portal name and the M3U URL in the given field.
5. Check the details and click the Save button.
6. Start steaming your favorite IPTV content on your MAG device.
Alternatives to IPTV Wallet
The following are the alternatives to the IPTV Wallet,
IPTV Farm is an IPTV provider that hosts a vast collection of TV channels in various categories. It offers a total of 13200 live TV channels in its subscription plans of €9.99 per month. These TV channels are from various countries and have server uptime of 99.99%. Moreover, the service supports streaming resolutions like HD, 4K, and 8K.
World IPTV is another important IPTV provider that has a rich collection of over 128000 live TV channels. The subscription plans on the platform start at $19.99 per month. The IPTV platform has support for streaming movies, TV shows, and sports. So, enjoy all your favorite IPTV content in HD quality.
Fame IPTV offers 18000 live TV channels and VOD titles in its collection. The service could be the best alternative for IPTV Wallet. The service offers a subscription plan starting at $12 per month. You can enjoy IPTV content at its best in HD quality with zero lags.
IPTV Wallet is the ultimate destination for streaming popular titles of movies and live TV channels. All of these contents are available in the best streaming quality and at affordable costs. Make sure that you test the service for free during your first 12 hours before confirming your subscription. The platform includes 24/7 customer support over various platforms like WhatsApp and Telegram.