Joker IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV Provider that has more than 10000+ live TV channels. It is one of the most popular IPTVs available in the USA, UK, and Canada. The IPTV also has over 20,000+ movies and TV shows in different genres like Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Mystery, Family, and more. You can also stream major sports games like NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and more. It is compatible with devices like Android, Smart TV, Firestick, and PC. You can download and install the IPTV as an apk file from the official website itself.
Features of Joker IPTV
- Joker IPTV allows you to stream on three devices at the same time.
- It supports External Media Players and Electronic Player Guide(EPG).
- You can catch up on content for up to 7 days.
- This IPTV allows you to record content with the DVR.
- It also includes PPV content in the streaming library.
There are three types of subscriptions in the Joker IPTV, and it differs with the number of months.
|Subscription Plan||No. of Devices||Cost|
How to Sign Up for Joker IPTV
1. From any of your devices, select the browser.
2. Enter Joker IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription Plans section, choose the Plan you want, and select Sign Up Now.
4. On the Checkout page, enter your name, Email, and choose your device and the number of devices.
5. Click Pay Now and follow the on-screen instruction to finish the subscription process.
6. Once the process is over, the account details will be sent to you via mail.
How to Install Joker IPTV on FireStick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and navigate to the Find tab.
2. Click the Search option and search for Downloader in the Amazon App Store.
3. From the Search results, choose the app.
4. Select Download to install the Downloader on your Firestick device.
5. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
6. Select the Settings [Gear icon] and click the My Fire TV.
7. Click the Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
8. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
9. Launch your Downloader app and enter the Joker IPTV apk URL on the URL box.
10. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
11. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over.
12. Open the IPTV app and enter your account details to sign in.
13. Enjoy streaming the content on your Firestick.
How to Watch Joker IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and browse for Joker IPTV.
2. Choose the official website to open and click on Apk.
3. Click Download IPTV apk file to download the Joker IPTV apk file on your PC.
4. Connect the USB Drive to your PC and copy the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB drive from the PC and connect it to the USB Port on your smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, go to Settings and select Device preferences.
7. Select Security & Restrictions. Click Unknown sources to enable the option.
8. Move the IPTV apk file to your smart TV and install it.
9. Launch the IPTV app after the installation is over.
10. Sign in using your account credentials and choose the content to stream.
How to Get Joker IPTV on Android Devices
1. Switch on your Android device and go to Settings.
2. Select Security and enable Unknown sources under Device Administration to install apps from sources other than Play Store.
3. Go back to the home screen and select the browser.
4. Enter Joker IPTV on the browser and select the official website.
5. Choose the Apk tab and click on Download IPTV Apk to download the file on your device.
6. Double click on the downloaded file and select Install to install the IPTV app on the Android device.
7. Open the IPTV app and sign in using your account details
8. Select the TV channel on the IPTV and enjoy streaming them on the device.
How to Stream Joker IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Go to the browser on your PC, and on the search bar, enter Joker IPTV.
2. Choose the official website and select Apk.
3. Click Download IPTV apk to download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
4. Go to the BlueStacks official website and select Download to download the BlueStacks file.
5. Open the BlueStacks installer file and select Install to install the emulator on the PC.
6. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks Emulator.
7. Log in using your Google account and click on the Install Apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
8. Choose the IPTV apk file and select Open.
9. The app will be installed on your PC, and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
The Joker IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider with TV channels from the popular world languages. You need to pay a subscription price to stream the contents available on the IPTV. You can stream live TV channels like HSN, QVC, ABC, CNN, and more. When streaming the IPTV, try using the VPN so that you can protect your data and privacy. You can also stream the Joker IPTV using the filelinked codes or Activation Codes. In case your IPTV is not working, then you can contact support through Email, Whatsapp, and Phone available on the official website.