KS stands for Kodi Solutions is becoming one of the best IPTV services. This IPTV features various channels around the world at a very low cost. This IPTV can only be downloaded from third-party sources. It offers a wide array of channels from different countries along with premium movies and sports channels. You can install the service as a Kodi add-on and also available for Android devices. Let’s see a detailed review of this KS Hosting IPTV service.
Features of KS Hosting IPTV
The following are the main features of Kodi Solutions.
- It features 100s of Live TV channels under various categories and also supports Pay-Per-View events.
- KS Hosting offers various channels 24*7 around the world.
- Most of the channels can be streamed in HD quality.
- It has got contents with parental control features.
- The Live TV channels are neatly categorized based on the regions, the contents they stream, etc.
The pricing plan is comparatively cheap than other TV service providers.
- The package starts at $5/month for one device.
- It costs $8/month for streaming on three devices simultaneously.
- For streaming on 5 devices, it costs $10/month.
The following are the various contents available on KS Hosting IPTV.
SSHD Premiere League
|Premium Movie Channels||HBO|
|Sports Channels||MLB Extra Innings|
Related: Fox IPTV Review: Stream 6000+ Channels at €14
How to Sign up for KS Hosting IPTV
You need to purchase a monthly plan to subscribe to Kodi Solutions.
1) From any web browser, go to ks-hosting.com/clients/cart.php.
2) Select your desired plan and click on Order Now on the corresponding dialog box. (Better choose a short-term plan as the service is unstable and inconsistent).
3) Make sure to enter the username, or else the system will generate on its own.
4) Check the box near Spam Folder Check! and click Continue to proceed.
5) If you have a promo code, enter on the next screen and click Checkout.
6) Now, enter all mandatory details like name and other personal info along with the Billing address on the next screen. Or you can sign up with your Facebook account too.
7) Enter the password on the account security section and confirm the same.
8) Scroll down and choose a payment plan and enter the necessary details.
9) Now, click Complete Order after you finish off the payment.
Kodi Solutions IPTV is compatible with Android devices. You cannot install the application on Roku, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or anything. You can install this IPTV as a Kodi add-on. So it is obvious that you can access the contents on all the devices on which you can install Kodi like Firestick, OS X, Windows, Android, Rasberry Pi, etc.
How to Install Kodi Solutions on Android Devices
Follow these steps to install KS Hosting IPTV on Android smartphone or tablet and Android Smart TV.
1) Go to Settings > Security.
2) Then, tap on Unknown Sources.
3) And click Ok on the pop-up.
4) Launch the web browser and download Kodi Solutions IPTV apk file from a trusted source.
5) Locate the apk file and install it.
6) The application will be installed on your Android device.
7) Launch and log in with your credentials.
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV on Firestick
1) From the homepage, Go to Settings > My Fire TV or Device > Developer Options.
2) Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
3) Then, choose Turn On from the pop-up dialogue.
4) Install the Downloader app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store. Search for the Downloader app and install it.
5) Launch the Downloader app and click on Allow to provide the necessary access.
6) Highlight the URL field and type in the KS Hosting IPTV URL.
7) Then, click GO and wait for the app to download.
8) Select Install on the on-screen prompt.
9) The app will be installed. Now, click Done or click on Open to launch the app.
10) On the next screen, click Delete and again Delete to get rid of the APK that is no longer needed.
11) Launch the app and log in to your account.
KS Hosting IPTV as Kodi Addon
1) Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2) Click on Settings > System Settings > Unknown Sources.
3) Turn on the Unknown Sources.
4) Click on Yes on the prompt.
5) Again, go to the Kodi Settings and click on File Manager.
6) Choose Add Source.
7) Click on None and enter the following URL: https://www.ks-hosting.com/repo/ and click OK.
8) Also, enter a name and then click OK.
9) On the Kodi home screen, choose Add-ons from the left pane.
10) Then, choose the Package Installer icon that looks like an open-box.
11) Now, choose Install from Zip File.
12) Click on the file name you entered.
13) Click on the file named: repository.ksolutions-1.0.0.zip.
14) After the installation is confirmed on the screen, click on Install from Repository.
15) Click on Kodi Solutions Repository or KS Hosting Repository.
16) Choose Video Add-ons.
17) Then, click Kodi Solutions or KS Hostings.
18) Now, click Install.
19) Once the installation is done, launch the KS Solutions IPTV and start using it.
Related: UNO IPTV: Installation Guide, Pricing, and IPTV Box
The IPTV service offers various channels, yet there is no much on-demand content. Sometimes the customers are coming up with billing issues which is a major one. All the contents aren’t legal and legitimate, so make sure to use a VPN while using the KS Hosting IPTV.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.