KS stands for Kodi Solutions, and it is one of the best IPTV service providers in the US. This IPTV features various channels around the world at a very low cost. This IPTV can only be downloaded from third-party sources. It offers a wide array of channels from different countries along with premium movies and sports channels. You can install the service as a Kodi add-on, and also available for Android devices. Let’s see a detailed review of this KS Hosting IPTV service.
Features of KS Hosting IPTV
The following are the main features of Kodi Solutions.
- It features 100s of Live TV channels under various categories and also supports Pay-Per-View events.
- KS Hosting offers various channels 24*7 around the world.
- Most of the channels can be streamed in HD quality.
- It has got contents with parental control features.
- The Live TV channels are neatly categorized based on the regions, the contents they stream, etc.
The pricing plan is comparatively cheap than other TV service providers.
- The package starts at $5/month for one device.
- It costs $8/month for streaming on three devices simultaneously.
- For streaming on 5 devices, it costs $10/month.
KS Hosting IPTV Channels
The following are the various contents available on KS Hosting IPTV.
SSHD Premiere League
|Premium Movie Channels||HBO|
|Sports Channels||MLB Extra Innings|
Related: Fox IPTV Review: Stream 6000+ Channels at €14
How to Sign up for KS Hosting IPTV
You need to purchase a monthly plan to subscribe to Kodi Solutions.
1) From any web browser, go to the KS Hosting IPTV Website [ks-hosting.com/clients/cart.php].
2) Select your desired plan and click on Order Now on the corresponding dialog box. (Better choose a short-term plan as the service is unstable and inconsistent).
3) Make sure to enter the username, or else the system will generate on its own.
4) Check the box near Spam Folder Check! and click Continue to proceed.
5) If you have a promo code, enter the code on the next screen and click Checkout.
6) Now, enter all mandatory details like name and other personal info along with the Billing address on the next screen. Or you can sign up with your Facebook account too.
7) Enter the Password on the account security section and confirm the same.
8) Scroll down and choose the Payment Plan and enter the necessary details.
9) Now, click Complete Order after you finish off the payment.
Kodi Solutions IPTV is compatible with Android devices. You cannot install the application on Roku, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or anything. You can install this IPTV as a Kodi add-on. So it is obvious that you can access the contents on all the devices on which you can install Kodi like Firestick, OS X, Windows, Android, Rasberry Pi, etc.
How to Install Kodi Solutions on Android Devices
You can install KS Hosting IPTV on Android smartphones, tablets, and Android Smart TV as an Apk file from a reliable source.
1) Go to Settings > Security.
2) Then, tap on Unknown Sources.
3) And click Ok on the pop-up.
4) Launch the web browser and download Kodi Solutions IPTV apk file from a trusted source.
5) Locate the apk file and install it.
6) The application will be installed on your Android device.
7) Launch and log in with your credentials.
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV on Firestick
1) Plug in the Firestick device to the TV and launch the Firestick.
2) Click the Find tab and choose the Search option.
3) Search for the Downloader app and select the app from the suggestions.
4) Click Download to install the Downloader app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
5) Press the home button to go to the Home screen and choose the Settings icon.
6) Select My Fire TV and click the Developer Options.
7) Choose the Install unknown apps and select the Downloader app.
8) Enable the Downloader app to permit the installation of the app from other sources and go to the home screen.
9) Launch the Downloader app and click Allow to provide the necessary access.
10) Highlight the URL field and type in the KS Hosting IPTV apk URL.
11) Then, click GO and wait for the app to download.
12) Select Install on the on-screen prompt.
14) The app will be installed. Now, click Open to launch the app.
15) Log in with IPTV Provider credentials and choose the TV channel to stream on the Firestick.
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV on PC Turn on your PC and select the Web Browser to open.  Search for KS Hosting IPTV apk and download the apk file from a trusted website.  Go to the BlueStacks Official Website on the PC using the Web browser.
Related: Monster IPTV: How to Stream 25000 TV Channels
How to Stream KS Hosting IPTV as Kodi Addon
1) Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2) Click on Settings > System Settings > Unknown Sources.
3) Turn on the Unknown Sources.
4) Click on Yes on the prompt.
5) Again, go to the Kodi Settings and click on File Manager.
6) Choose Add Source.
7) Click on None and enter the following URL: https://www.ks-hosting.com/repo/ and click OK.
8) Also, enter a name and then click OK.
9) On the Kodi home screen, choose Add-ons from the left pane.
10) Then, choose the Package Installer icon that looks like an open-box.
11) Now, choose Install from Zip File.
12) Click on the file name you entered.
13) Click on the file named: repository.ksolutions-1.0.0.zip.
14) After the installation is confirmed on the screen, click on Install from Repository.
15) Click on Kodi Solutions Repository or KS Hosting Repository.
16) Choose Video Add-ons.
17) Then, click Kodi Solutions or KS Hostings.
18) Now, click Install.
19) Once the installation is done, launch the KS Solutions IPTV and start using it.
Related: UNO IPTV: Installation Guide, Pricing, and IPTV Box
KS Hosting IPTV Review
The IPTV service offers various channels, yet there is not much on-demand content. Sometimes the customers are coming up with billing issues which is a major one. All the IPTV contents aren’t legal and legitimate, so make sure to use a VPN while using the KS Hosting IPTV.