Lemo IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with impressive server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider supports Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, adults, kids, movies, news, and many more. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events.
This provider also offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. This provider offers live TV channels from the UK, US, Canada, and more. It can be accessed via external players like Perfect Player IPTV and Net IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 18,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 60,000+ movies and 8,400+ TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (36-hour free trial)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer
Is Lemo IPTV Legal?
No. Lemo IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Lemo IPTV?
Go to Lemo IPTV‘s official website (https://lemotv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the ORDER NOW button. Enter the necessary details, and choose any of the payment modes depending upon your preference. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U Link and Xtream Codes IPTV.
Lemo IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connection||Three Connection||Four Connection||Five Connection|
How to Login to Lemo IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Lemo IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Lemo IPTV on Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
- Enigma 2
Install Lemo IPTV on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Lemo IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV service and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Lemo IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Lemo IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
NOTE: Lemo IPTV offers web player support as well. So, you can use the official player if you don’t want to use external players like VLC or install the Lemo IPTV APK file on your streaming device.
Stream Lemo IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTV Smart Purple Player to stream the media content offered by the Lemo IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Smart Purple Player on App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the IPTV Smart Purple Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Lemo IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Lemo IPTV on Apple TV
GSE Smart IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream the Lemo IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Lemo IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Lemo IPTV via Duplex IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Duplex IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Duplex IPTV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Lemo IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Lemo IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Set IPTV from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Set IPTV player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Set IPTV player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Lemo IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Lemo IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Smart IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Smart IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Lemo IPTV content on your smart TV.
Watch Lemo IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Lemo IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Lemo IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Lemo IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Lemo IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Lemo IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
Watch Lemo IPTV on Formuler
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Lemo IPTV on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Anonymous IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 10,000 TV channels and 40,000 VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs €10. Additionally, it supports the EPG guide for all TV channels in the subscription. The service supports external players such as IPTV Core and IPTV Extreme Pro.
Network 24 IPTV
Network 24 IPTV is another premium IPTV service provider with 9,000 live TVs and 2,000 VOD content. It offers 6 hours free trial and costs $50. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Mega IPTV and Lucky IPTV Player.
Tribe IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 13,500+ TV channels and thousands of VOD content. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 6 devices simultaneously. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Smarters Player and Lazy Delux IPTV Player.
Using the Lemo IPTV, you can get a premium experience in the streaming field. The IPTV provider has support for movies, sports, and TV shows. If you have any doubts or problems with this service, you can directly contact 24/7 customer assistance.
The IPTV platform is the perfect choice for streaming sports events like NHL, NFL, English Premier League, and other local sports. All these sports events and other media content are available to stream with high-quality resolutions like HD, UHD, and 4K.