If you are looking for the cheapest IPTV service provider, then Lxtream IPTV is a wonderful option you can opt for. Lxtream IPTV is a premium service provider with more than 15000 live TV channels and on-demand videos. New content is added regularly to enhance the user’s streaming experience. In addition, it uses Anti Freeze stable technology for buffer-free streaming and has servers with 99.99% uptime. This IPTV can be streamed on multiple streaming platforms all over the world.
- No. of Channels: 15000+ TV Channels
- On-demand Content: 7000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, Windows and Mac PC, Smart TV, and MAG
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
Unlike other IPTV service providers, Lxtream IPTV offers a 365-day subscription for the users, which will cost only $59 per year.
Is Lxtream IPTV Legal?
We couldn’t declare whether Lxtream IPTV is legal or not, as there are many unregistered IPTV service providers available these days. The unofficial service provider may contain some content that is harmful and put you at risk. So, you need to use a VPN with your device to mask your IP address. We recommend you use the best VPNs for IPTV, like ExpressVPN or NordVPN, while streaming any IPTV on your device.
How to Sign Up for Lxtream IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Lxtream IPTV using your preferred web browser.
2. Click the Get Activation Code button on the home page.
3. Tap the Add to Cart button on the next screen.
4. If you have a coupon code enter it and tap the Proceed to Checkout button.
5. Provide your BIlling Details and hit the Proceed to Coinbase button.
6. Complete the payment. The activation code and the subscription details will be sent to the registered email address within 5 minutes.
How to Install Lxtream IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can install the Lxtream IPTV app on the streaming devices mentioned below.
Install Lxtream IPTV on Android Devices
Since the Lxtream IPTV app is not available on the Google Play Store, you can install it on your Android device using the APK file.
1. Head to the Settings section on your Android device.
2. Scroll down and select the Security option.
3. Swipe the Unknown Sources option to enable it.
4. Now, download the Lxtream IPTV APK from a reliable website.
5. Open the APK file after downloading it and tap the Install button.
6. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Enter the activation code that you received from the provider.
8. Stream your favorite live TV channel on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Watch Lxtream IPTV on iOS Devices
You can use the IPTV Smarters Player app to stream this service on your iOS device.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the IPTV Smarters app on your iOS device.
3. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
4. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Lxtream IPTV.
5. Once entered, tap the Add User button. To download the IPTV Smarters app on your device, click here.
6. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your iPhone or iPad device.
Get Lxtream IPTV on Firestick
The Lxtream IPTV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. You can use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file on your Firestick device.
1. Connect your Firestick device and launch the home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Search and install the Downloader app on your device.
3. Return to the home screen and tap Settings.
4. Select My Fire TV tile and select Developer Options.
5. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option and enable the Downloader app.
6. Launch the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
7. Enter the URL link of the Lxtream IPTV APK in the given box.
8. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
9. Next, hit the Install button to get the app.
10. Enter the Lxtream IPTV activation code and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
Download Lxtream IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows or Mac PC to install the Lxtream IPTV APK file. You can install the BlueStacks emulator from its official website.
1. Turn on your PC and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Open a web browser and download the Lxtream IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
3. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and enter your Google Account details to sign in.
4. On the right pane, hit the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the downloaded APK file and install it on your device.
6. After installation, tap Open to launch the app.
7. Type the activation code in the Lxtream APK and click the Load button.
8. Look for your favorite content and watch it on your PC.
Install Lxtream IPTV on Smart TV
You need a USB drive and PC to get the Lxtream IPTV app on your Smart TV, as you cannot install the app from the Play Store.
1. Power on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and tap the Security & Restrictions option.
3. Enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
4. Now, download the Lxtream IPTV APK from a reliable website and copy it to a USB drive.
5. Next, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Navigate to the File Manager section and install the APK file.
7. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app.
8. Provide the activation code in the Lxtream IPTV player and load the content.
9. Start streaming the content of your wish on your Smart TV.
Stream Lxtream IPTV on Kodi
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to stream Lxtream IPTV on Kodi. All you need is an M3U URL that you received from your service provider.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Click the TV option on the left side menu.
3. Tap the Enter add-on browser button on the right side.
4. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client option on the next screen.
5. Tap Configure and click the Location field.
6. Choose Remote Path (Internet Address) from the dropdown menu and hit Ok.
7. Provide the M3U URL of Lxtream IPTV and tap the OK button.
8. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on Kodi.
Watch Lxtream IPTV on MAG
To watch Lxtream IPTV on MAG devices, you need to integrate the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
1. Set up your MAG device and head to the Settings section.
2. Tap the Servers option and click Portal.
3. Enter the Portal name and the URL in the given fields.
4. Check the details you entered and tap the Save button.
5. Once the playlist is loaded, you can begin streaming the content of your wish on your MAG device.
If you want to try the other IPTV service provider for any reason, then you can try the alternatives mentioned here.
Choice IPTV is used to stream 10000 live TV channels from all over the world. It also lets the users stream major sports events like NBA, MMA, Boxing, and NHL. This IPTV provides an M3U file with the subscription, so you can use the popular IPTV players to stream this service on different streaming platforms. But it doesn’t offer any free trial to test the service before subscription.
Falcon IPTV offers 4000 live TV channels & 8000 videos on-demand from the USA, Canada, and Arabia. It provides content in different genres, including action, fantasy, thriller, horror, comedy, romance, and more. The basic subscription to Falcon IPTV starts at $20. Also, users can sign up for its one-day free trial before getting a subscription to experience the service of this provider.
Fenix IPTV is a service provider with thousands of live TV channels, movies, and TV shows. This IPTV can be streamed on three different devices concurrently. Android users can install the app from the Google Play Store, and other device users can use the IPTV players that support the M3U playlists to access the service. This IPTV service provider doesn’t give an Electronic Program Guide to find the scheduled content.
Lxtream IPTV is the cheapest premium IPTV service provider that many streamers will look for. But the IPTV can be streamed on one device at the same time. You can contact the support team 24/7 using live chat support and email. Remember, if you are a streamer from the UK and Italy, you need to connect to a VPN to stream this service. If the Lxtream IPTV doesn’t meet your expectations, you can cancel the subscription within 7 days to get your money back and switch to any of the alternatives.