Magis IPTV, or Magis TV IPTV, is one of the most reliable IPTV providers. The service has 350+ TV channels for subscribers. The service has affordable subscription plans with an impressive VOD library. Users can access the app on three devices at the same time. Subscribers can enjoy streaming one of the best Latin American channel lineups. This IPTV provider is compatible with Android, Smart TV, Firestick, and PC.
- No. of Channels: 350+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 10,000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows, Mac PC, and Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Not available
Users can get a subscription to their taste from the flexible plans available. Following are the available plans in the service.
- 1Month – $9
- 3 Months – $27
- 6 Months – $49
- 12 Months – $87
Is Magis IPTV Legal?
Users of IPTV frequently question whether the service is legal or not. The question does not have a definitive answer. It is evident that some IPTV services stream content without the necessary copyrights. The user is in charge of streaming that content. It is preferable to use premium VPNs to conceal your identity online. You can use Premium VPNs such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN to safeguard your IP address.
How to Sign Up For Magis IPTV
1. Power up a computer and open any web browser like Google Chrome.
2. Go to the official Magis IPTV website and scroll down to the section with the subscription plans.
3. Choose any subscription plan and select any payment method.
4. Provide the necessary payment method in the given fields.
5. Select the New Account tab and enter the necessary details.
6. Click on the Send Subscription button.
7. Finally, users will get an email from the service within 24 hours with the login credentials.
How to Stream Magis IPTV on Streaming Devices
The IPTV provider is compatible with a few different devices. You can utilize the methods to install and access the IPTV service on these devices.
Install Magis IPTV on Android
Magis IPTV is currently unavailable in the Google Play Store, but you can install the app through an Apk file from a reliable source.
1. Open any web browser on an Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Launch any web browser on the device and tap the search bar.
3. Search for Magis IPTV APK and download it from any trusted source.
4. Open the Settings menu on the device.
5. Tap the Security option in the menu.
6. Select the Device Management option and tap the Unknown Sources option.
7. Find the app APK file on the Android device.
8. Further, install the APK file on the Android device.
9. Open the Magis IPTV app and sign in to your account.
10. From the app, stream popular TV channels from the service on the device.
Install Magis IPTV on Windows PC
You can get the Magis IPTV on Windows or Mac PC by installing the IPTV Apk file with the BlueStacks emulator.
1. Open a web browser like Google Chrome on a computer.
2. Search for the Magis IPTV APK file and download it from a reliable source.
3. Go to the official BlueStacks website using the same browser.
4. Download BlueStacks and install it on the computer following the instructions on the screen.
5. Sign in to the Google account with the necessary account credentials.
6. Select the Install APK button on the BlueStacks screen.
7. Follow the instruction on the screen, and install the app APK file on the computer.
8. Open the IPTV app on the computer.
9. Users need to sign in to their subscription with the account details.
10. Finally, they can enjoy streaming TV channels on the service.
Install Magis IPTV on Firestick
Firestick does not offer Magis IPTV app in the Amazon App Store. You can install the IPTV app on the Fire TV device with the Downloader app.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click on the Find option.
2. From the screen, click on the Search tile.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader app.
4. Pick up the app icon from the search suggestions.
5. From the app info page, select the Download button.
6. Open the Settings menu from the Firestick home screen.
7. Click on the My Fire TV option followed by Developer Options.
8. Select Install Unknown Apps and choose the Downloader app icon.
9. Go to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
10. Provide the Magis IPTV APK URL and select the Go button to download the same.
11. When the app download completes, install the APK file on Firestick.
12. Once done, open the Magis IPTV app.
13. Also, sign in to the Magis IPTV account with the account details.
14. Finally, play and stream popular TV channels from the service.
Install Magis IPTV on Smart TV
The apk can be installed on the Smart TV with the help of a USB Drive. Make sure that you have enabled the TV settings for installing apps from unknown sources.
1. Open the Settings menu from the Android Smart TV home screen.
2. Select the Device Preferences option, followed by the Security & restrictions option.
3. Click on the Unknown Sources option in the menu.
4. Turn on your computer and open a web browser on the computer.
5. Search for the Magis IPTV APK file and download the same from a trusted source.
6. Copy the file to a USB drive and connect it to the Smart TV.
7. Launch any File Manager on the Smart TV.
8. Access the IPTV APK file and install it on the device.
9. When the process completes, open the app and sign in to the Magis IPTV account.
10. Choose the content in the IPTV for streaming on the Smart TV.
Alternatives to Magis IPTV
The best Alternatives for Magis IPTV include the following.
- Nikon IPTV: Stream US, France, and Belgium TV channels at $12.
- Stellar Streamz IPTV: Watch 1000+ TV channels at $16
- Juice TV IPTV: Stream Premium Sports TV Channels at $5.99
The users can stream TV channels from multiple countries like the US, the UK, Spain, France, Italy, and Latin America on the Magis IPTV. These TV channels stream in SD, HD, and FHD streaming qualities. The service has made 24/7 customer support available for users. So they can get help whenever the service is down.