Magnum IPTV is an IPTV provider that includes global TV channels from different countries like Norway, Portugal, Canada, France, Germany, and Spain. In the library, users can access over 7000 TV channels and 3500 titles of movies and TV shows. The servers are stable, which ensures your streaming is uninterrupted.
- No. of Channels: 7000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 3500 Movies and Series
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24-hour free trial
Magnum IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider that costs $11 a month.
Is Magnum IPTV Legal?
No. Magnum IPTV has an impressive lineup of TV channels. However, the app is not available in popular app stores. Also, it is unknown whether the IPTV platform is legal or not. For streaming IPTV content without any interruptions, users need a subscription to a premium VPN service. We recommend VPN services like NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How To Stream Magnum IPTV On Streaming Devices
Users can install Magnum IPTV on the following devices and stream their subscriptions.
Stream Magnum IPTV on Android devices
The Magnum IPTV application is unavailable in the Play Store. You can install the app on Android devices only through the APK file.
1. Open the Settings menu of your Android device and tap Security.
2. In the menu, scroll to the Unknown Sources option and enable the toggle.
3. Once done, open a web browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
4. Search for the Magnum IPTV and download the app APK file from a trusted website.
5. When the download is complete, locate the APK file in the Downloads section of your Android device.
6. Further, install the APK file and wait for the process to complete.
7. Open the IPTV application and sign in to their subscription with the necessary details.
8. Finally, play any title from the service to stream them on your Android device.
Get Magnum IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
The Magnum IPTV application is available for download through its APK file. Users can install it on Windows or Mac PC using BlueStacks.
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch any web browser of your choice and browse for the Magnum IPTV APK file.
3. Users must ensure that they download the APK file only from a reliable source.
4. If you don’t have BlueStacks on your computer, visit the official BlueStacks website.
5. Download the Android Emulator to a computer and install it.
6. Also, launch the BlueStacks and sign in to your Google Account with the necessary details.
7. Select the Install APK option in the right side menu and proceed to install the newly downloaded IPTV APK file.
8. When the download is complete, users can open the application.
9. Provide the right account details for signing into the app.
10. Finally, get access to your favorite TV Channels and other titles from the provider.
Watch Magnum IPTV on Firestick
The Downloader app, which is officially available on Firestick, helps users install third-party applications. Using the Downloader app, users can get access to the Magnum IPTV on Firestick.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Next, select Search and use the on-screen keyboard to browse for the Downloader app.
3. Click the Downloader app icon from the search suggestions.
4. To start downloading the app, select the Download button.
5. From the Firestick home screen, open Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options.
7. Further, select Install Unknown Apps and then enable the Downloader app in the list.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and paste the URL for the Magnum IPTV APK file in the respective box.
9. Start downloading the file to your device by selecting the Go button.
10. Install the APK file on your Firestick.
11. Open the newly installed application and sign into your account with the necessary subscription details.
13. Finally, users can play TV channels and VOD titles on Firestick with the help of the application.
Install Magnum IPTV on Smart TV
Users can watch their favorite TV channels and on-demand titles on their Smart TV by installing the Magnum IPTV APK file.
1. Turn on your computer and launch a browser.
2. Search for the Magnum IPTV APK file using the browser.
3. Visit a reliable source to download the APK file to your computer.
4. When the download is complete, connect a USB drive to the computer and copy the APK file to it.
5. Further, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, open the Settings menu and select Device Preferences.
7. Click the Security & restrictions option on the menu.
8. Further, enable the Unknown Sources option.
9. Using a File Manager on your computer, install the IPTV APK file from the USB drive.
10. When the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
11. Also, log in to the app with your account details.
12. In the end, users can play their favorite TV channels and other content on their TVs.
There are plenty of efficient IPTV Providers that are alternatives to Magnum IPTV.
IPTV Trends is an impressive IPTV streaming service. It includes an impressive lineup of TV channels from the US, the UK, and Canada. The streaming platform supports the streaming of IPTV content in SD, HD, and 4K resolution. Also, it maintains a 99.9% server uptime.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Sign up for Xtreme HD IPTV, if you are looking for a reliable service. It comes with a selection of over 20000 live TV channels. You can also enjoy streaming 90000 titles of VOD content of various genres. This subscription-based service includes plans starting at $14.99 per month.
Players Klub IPTV
If you are looking for an IPTV provider with the best collection of TV channels and VOD titles, go for Players Klub IPTV. It includes over 350 live TV channels from various countries like the US, the UK, and Canada. Also, the VOD library integrates over 14000 movies and 1000 TV series.
For the best IPTV streaming experience, sign up with Magnum IPTV. It offers IPTV content in various genres and streaming qualities. It supports various streaming resolutions like SD and HD qualities. You might experience some streaming issues on Magnum IPTV. In that case, contact 24/7 customer support.