OK2 IPTV is an excellent IPTV service that consists of thousands of live TV channels and on-demand movies. Mostly, all the channels and movie tiles are available in full HD resolution along with good audio support. It has a built-in EPG (Electronic Program TV Guide) to list the current programs airing on your favorite channel along with a program summary. OK2 IPTV is a cross-platform streaming service compatible with various devices such as Android, Smart TV, ENIGMA, Apple TV, Kodi, and many more. This service does not offer a free trial. To trial the service for one day, you need to pay $2.50. This article covers the complete guide on OK2 IPTV.
Features and Highlights
- OK2 IPTV offers more than 2500 channels worldwide.
- All on-demand latest movies and live channels are available in high-quality maximum up to 4K Ultra HD.
- All channels are organized in a systematic way under different categories like movies, shows, sports, Kids, news, etc.
- It is enabled with a Private IPTV connection.
- The video library will get updated regularly with popular movies and recently telecasted shows.
The OK2 provider includes TV channels from different countries around the world.
- English (143)
- Canada, Arabic (490)
- Portuguese (99)
- Greek (98)
- French (40)
- Spanish (116)
- Polish, Turkish, Indian, Pakistani, Persian (22)
- Chinese (51)
- European, Filipino (21)
- Italian (126)
- Punjabi (25)
- Urdu (31)
- Hindi (76)
- Vietnamese (11) and Sports channels (108).
OK2 IPTV is entirely a subscription-based streaming service that offers plenty of content at a reasonable price. The subscription plans of OK2 IPTV are listed below.
- 1-month plan – $13.
- 3 months plan – $39.
- 6 months plan – $78.
- 12 months plan – $150.
How to Sign Up for OK2 IPTV
1. Launch a browser on your PC or smartphone.
2. Navigate to the official website of OK2 IPTV.
3. Scroll down to the Pricing section and choose your subscription plan.
4. Click the Get Now button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
5. Now, you will receive the login credentials along with the M3U link of OK2 IPTV in your mail.
How to Install OK2 IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your smartphone, go to Settings and click Security.
2. Scroll down to the option Unknown Sources and enable it by clicking the toggle button.
3. After enabling Unknown Sources, open a browser and enter the apk link of the OK2.
Note: You can also use any IPTV M3U player to stream OK2 IPTV
4. The file will automatically download on your android device.
5. Tap the apk file and click the Install button on the pop-up menu.
6. Open the app after installation and enter the necessary login credentials to stream videos of the OK2 provider.
How to Get OK2 IPTV on Firestick
1. On your Firestick home screen, navigate to the Find tab and click the Search tile.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick device.
3. Then, go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Enable Downloader.
4. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the apk link of the OK2 service on the URL box.
5. Tap Go and click the Install button on the pop-up menu.
6. After installing the application, open it and enter the login details of the OK2 provider.
7. That’s it. Wait for the content to load and stream your favorite movies on Firestick.
How to Stream OK2 IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
1. Install the VLC Media Player from the official website.
2. Open the VLC Media Player and click the Media tab at the top.
3. Scroll down and select the option Open Network Stream.
4. Go to the Network tab and enter the M3U link of the OK2 service provider.
5. Wait for the content to load on VLC.
6. Once loaded, play your favorite content and enjoy streaming it on your PC.
How to Watch OK2 IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install VLC Media Player on your Smart TV.
2. Open the VLC app after installation.
3. Navigate to the Browsing tab displayed at the side menu bar.
4. Look for the Stream tile and click it.
5. Enter the M3U link of OK2 IPTV on the respective box.
6. Now, tap Stream to load the content of your OK2-IPTV provider.
7. Choose any content to play and stream it on a big screen.
OK2 IPTV is an efficient IPTV provider that provides content from both local and international channels. After getting the subscription, you can stream the content of OK2 on your desired device. It is highly recommended to use a VPN service while streaming illegal services like OK2. VPN masks your IP address and hides your online identity. To enhance your privacy and security, use a premium VPN service.