One IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 10,000+ live channels and more than 40,000 VOD content. With this provider, there is no free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $11 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide its own official app to stream the IPTV content.
Instead, you need to use an external IPTV player that supports One IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content. This standalone service comes with stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. It also includes Anti-freeze technology to provide a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from different countries like the USA, the UK, Germany, Canada, Spain, and more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at HD, FHD, and 4K video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 10,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 40,000+ movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: Three Connections
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer, Skrill, Bitcoin, Western Union, and MoneyGram
Is One IPTV Legal?
No. One IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for One IPTV?
Go to One IPTV’s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the available options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL.
As we mentioned earlier, the One IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|1 Month Premium Subscription||$11|
|3-Month Premium Subscription||$24|
|6-Month Premium Subscription||$35|
|12-Month Premium Subscription||$65|
How do you log in to One IPTV?
Check out your Whatsapp chat for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the One IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of One IPTV
Watch One IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official One IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IBO IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the IBO IPTV player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the IBO Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch One IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the One IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream One IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use XCIPTV Player to stream the media content offered by One IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for XCIPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the XCIPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of One IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get One IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream One IPTV via Net IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Net IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Net IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Playlist URL of the IPTV Provider to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream One IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Duplex IPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Duplex IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Duplex IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter this IPTV provider’s login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch One IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream One IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U URL and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream One IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the One IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access One IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream One IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the login details of this IPTV provider and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to One IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Daily IPTV||12,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Kodi||No||$17.99 per month||Subscribe|
|Flash IPTV||18,900+ channels |
|Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV||Yes (24 hours)||$9.99 per month||Subscribe|
|Toucan IPTV||9,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV||No||SEK 249.00||Subscribe|
The One IPTV is definitely one of the best IPTV services for live TV channels. You can also watch the best entertaining TV channels from this service provider. It is one of the providers that offer a built-in catch-up TV feature. This IPTV service does not have any standalone applications, so don’t fall for any fake applications on the internet. There is 24/7 customer support available for reporting problems.
Rating: Based on our user experience, we’ve rated 9 out of 10 for One IPTV.