Pelican Hosting IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider. It has local channels, basic channels, and premium movie channels from countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and some other countries. These channels are classified based on categories like News, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Religion, Kids, Music, and more so that users can have an easy time finding their favorite channels. It has over 10,000 movies and TV shows, live PPV events, and sports channels from all over the world. This IPTV offers you only the M3U URL after its subscription. So, you need to use IPTV players to stream the content provided by the IPTV provider. Pelican Hosting IPTV is compatible with Android, Firestick, iOS, and more,
Pelican Hosting IPTV offers many different plans for you to choose from, and they are:
- 48hr trial Plan – $2
- 30 days Plan – $15
- 3 Months Plan – $36
- 6 Months Plan – $60
How to Sign Up for Pelican Hosting IPTV
1. From your smartphone or PC, go to the browser.
2. Click on the search bar and enter Pelican Hosting IPTV.
3. Choose the official website from the search results.
4. Scroll down to Our Pricing. Choose the plan you want and click on Order Now.
5. Again, choose the plan you want and click on Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
6. On the Checkout page, enter personal information like Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Billing Address, Password, and more.
7. Fill in your Card details in the Payment Details section, and click Complete Order.
8. Once the subscription is done, you will receive all the necessary details via mail.
How to Stream Pelican Hosting IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and on the home screen, click the Find tab.
2. Select Search and browse for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Click the Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the OTT Navigator IPTV apk URL on the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Click on Install to install the IPTV Player on the Firestick device.
11. Launch the OTT Navigator IPTV and enter the M3U URL of Pelican Hosting IPTV.
12. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Watch Pelican Hosting IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar, and choose the app from the suggestions.
3. Select Install to install GSE Smart IPTV on Android.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and click the menu icon on the top left side of the screen.
5. Click on Remote Playlists.
6. Select the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Provide the M3U URL of Pelican Hosting IPTV.
8. Choose the Content you want and watch the IPTV streaming on Android devices.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Switch on your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Select the Search bar and type IPTV Smarters.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Get to install the app on iOS devices.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV Smarters app.
5. Type your Username, Password, and M3U URL of Pelican Hosting IPTV.
6. Select Add User and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Watch Pelican Hosting IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and type BlueStacks on the search bar.
2. Download the latest version of the BlueStacks from its Official Website on your PC and install the Android emulator.
3. Launch the BlueStacks on your PC and sign in using your Google account.
4. On the BlueStacks home screen, select Google Play Store.
5. Type 247 IPTV on the search bar and select the app from the list below.
6. Click on Install to install the app on BlueStacks.
7. Once the installation is done, open the 247 IPTV app.
8. Enter Username, Password, and M3U URL of Pelican Hosting IPTV.
9. Click on Login and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your PC.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on Smart IPTV
1. Launch your PC and open the browser.
2. Enter Rayo IPTV apk on the search bar, and from the search results, choose a reliable website.
3. Select Download to download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
4. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port of your Smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
7. Click on Security & Restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Now, move the Rayo IPTV apk file to the Smart TV and open the apk file.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
10. Open the Rayo IPTV app and click on Use Your Own Playlist.
11. Enter your M3U URL from Pelican IPTV and select Add Playlist.
12. You can now stream the IPTV content on your PC.
Pelican Hosting IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider. It gives you a wonderful experience where you can stream the latest movies and TV shows. It is compatible with most IPTV Players and has 24/7 customer service. This IPTV only provides you M3U URL, and you need to install IPTV players to stream the content available in the URL. If the IPTV is not working, you can contact customer support to solve the problem. Since most IPTV services are not legal, you can use a VPN to protect your data and security.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you cannot download Pelican Hosting IPTV because there is no apk file available for it.
Yes, it is a Premium IPTV as it requires a subscription to stream the content.