Are you looking for a premium IPTV service provider to stream thousands of live TV channels? If yes, Rocket IPTV is the best option you can opt for. With Rocket IPTV, you will be able to access 90,000 TV channels and video-on-demand content in high quality. The Anti-Freeze technology of this service provider lets the users stream their favorites seamlessly. New content is added regularly to the library to enhance your streaming experience. You can use the IPTV players that support the M3U format on multiple platforms.
- No. of Channels: 90000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iPhone, iPad, Firestick, Windows or Mac PC, MAG Device, and Smart TV
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
Rocket IPTV offers three different subscription plans for streamers depending on the duration of the package.
Is Rocket IPTV Legal?
We couldn’t conclude whether Rocket IPTV is legal or illegal. But most IPTV service providers contain content that will bring in legal issues as they don’t have a proper license. Hence, it is good to use the best VPNs for IPTV to hide your IP address to prevent third parties from tracking your online activities. We suggest you use ExpressVPN or NordVPN to ensure you are safe while streaming Rocket IPTV.
How to Sign Up for Rocket IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Rocket IPTV using any web browser on your device.
2. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
3. Once selected, tap the Order Now button.
4. Provide the Customer Information and click the Proceed Shiping Method button.
5. Enter the required details in the respective fields, and tap the Proceed to PayPal button.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
7. Once the payment is successful, you will receive the login details to the registered email address.
How to Stream Rocket IPTV on Streaming Devices
As mentioned previously, there is no dedicated app for Rocket IPTV, and you can use the IPTV player apps to stream this service on multiple streaming platforms mentioned below.
Stream Rocket IPTV on Android Devices
You can install the IPTV Stream Player app on your Android device to access the Rocket IPTV service provider.
1. On your Android device, head to Settings.
2. Tap Security and enable the Unknown Sources option by swiping the toggle.
3. Open a web browser and search for the IPTV Stream Player APK file.
4. After downloading the APK file, open it and click the Install button.
5. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
6. Sign in with your service provider account details.
7. Look for your favorite content and watch it on your device.
Watch Rocket IPTV on iOS Devices
You can use the Lilly IPTV player that supports the M3U URL to stream Rocket IPTV on your iOS devices.
1. Locate the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the Lilly Player app and install it on your device.
3. After installation, launch the app on your device.
4. Sign in using the login credentials of your service provider.
5. Search for the titles of your wish and watch them on your device.
Get Rocket IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can watch any IPTV, including Rocket IPTV, using VLC Media Player. Make sure your IPTV provider supports M3U URL as the login credential. With that,
1. Open the VLC Media Player app on your device.
2. Click the Media tab at the top left corner.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu and tap the Network tab.
4. Provide the M3U URL and tap the Play button.
5. After the Playlist loads, search and stream the content on your PC.
Access Rocket IPTV for Firestick
Rocket IPTV is not available on the Amazon app store. Hence, you have to install it as a third-party app. Below are the steps which you have to follow to stream Rocket IPTV for Firestick:
1. To launch the Firestick home screen, press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Select the Find tab and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader and click on the suggestions given below.
4. The search result will appear on a separate page. Click on the Downloader app.
5: Click on the Download button to install the app.
5. Click Open to launch the application on your Firestick.
6. Head to the home screen again and click the Settings icon.
7. Move to the My Fire TV menu on the Settings page.
8. Click on Developer Options and tap Install Unknown Apps.
9. Select and enable the Downloader app to install the third-party apps on Firestick.
10. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of TiviMate Player IPTV APK and click Go.
11: The APK file will start downloading. Once done, launch the APK file and click the Install button.
13. Select Open to launch the app after installation and add the M3U playlist of Rocket IPTV.
14. Search for the content and watch it on your Firestick.
Get Rocket IPTV on Smart TV
For Android Smart TV, you can use the Smart IPTV player to watch Rocket IPTV. It can be installed from the Google Play Store.
1. Power on your Smart TV and ensure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Go to the Google Play Store and install the Smart IPTV Player app.
3. After installation, launch the app on your Smart TV.
4. Note the Mac address that appears on the screen.
5. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone and visit the official website of Rocket IPTV.
6. Enter the Mac address and the M3U URL of Rocket IPTV in the given field.
7. Tap the Detect EPG and Save Online checkboxes and tap the Send button.
8. Restart the Smart IPTV app and begin streaming the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
Stream Rocket IPTV on Kodi
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to get Rocket IPTV on Kodi to stream live TV channels.
1. Locate the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Navigate to the System screen and click the System Settings tile.
3. Click Add-ons on the left pane and enable Unknown Sources.
4. Tap the Yes button if a prompt message appears on the screen.
5. Get back to the Settings screen again and click the File Manager tile.
6. Tap Add Source on the next screen.
7. Enter the Repository URL and the Name in the given field.
8. Once done, tap the Ok button.
9. Select Advanced and click the Open Box.
10. Choose Install from the zip file on the next screen.
11. Pick the zip file from the list and tap the Ok button.
12. Tap Install from the repository on the next screen.
13. Next, click the Video Add-Ons option.
14. Select the Rocket IPTV add-on and tap the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
15. Navigate to the Kodi home screen.
16. Choose Add-ons and tap Video Add-on.
17. Open Rocket IPTV Add-on and add the M3U URL.
18. Search for the IPTV content of your wish and watch it on your device via Kodi.
Stream Rocket IPTV on MAG
You can watch Rocket IPTV on your MAG device using the M3U URL of the service provider.
1. Set up your MAG device and navigate to Settings.
2. Select System Settings and tap Servers.
3. Tap the Portals option on the next screen.
4. Enter the Portal name and the M3U URL in the given fields.
5. Click the Save button and wait until the playlist loads.
How to Recover Lost Password on Firestick
1. Go to the official website of Rocket IPTV web browser using any web browser on your device.
2. Tap the My Account tab at the top of the web page.
3. Click the Lost Password option in the menu.
4. If you have logged in before, see your account name on the screen.
5. Next, click the edit your Password and account details link.
6. Enter and confirm the new password and tap the Save Changes button.
Steps to Recover Lost Password Without Log In
1. Tap the Lost your Password link on the login screen.
2. Provide your email address and tap the Reset Password button.
3. Check your email to find the password reset email.
4. Open the email and tap the click here to reset your password link.
5. Type the new password and hit the Reset Password button.
If you are looking for alternatives to Rocket IPTV, you can use the below-mentioned IPTV service providers.
Surge TV offers thousands of live TV channels and on-demand content for $7 per month. You can use the IPTV players to stream this service on different devices with its external player support. It also offers a 48-hour free trial for first-time subscribers. You can stream this IPTV provider on up to three different devices simultaneously.
Slacker TV IPTV
Slacker TV IPTV has extensive collections of live TV channels and videos on demand. It provides the best streaming experience for users with 1080p HD streams. An Electronic Program Guide helps users to find their favorites easily. The Slacker TV IPTV APK can be installed on Android-powered devices.
Grand IPTV provides 13000 live TV channels from all over the world, including the US, UK, Germany, South Korea, and more. With that, you can also access thousands of titles of movies and TV shows. It lets the user stream the content they missed live stream with its 3-day catch-up feature and gives an EPG guide for easy streaming.
Rocket IPTV is an excellent option to stream thousands of live TV channels at a reasonable price. This IPTV service provider offers effective technical assistance for customers. If the service doesn’t meet your expectations within 7 days, you can get back the amount you paid for the service. If you have got any queries, then you can use the live chat support or online contact form and resolve the issue with the service.