IPTV is considered the future of live tv streaming. There are various IPTV service providers that are coming day by day. Simply TV IPTV is one such service provider. Simply TV is one of the Internet Protocol Television Service Providers that features various sports channels to stream anywhere in the world. It features 2000+ Live TV channels and over 2200 Radio Channels along with 30+ Premium Free live TV channels. Above all, it does offer various on-demand videos like movies, TV shows, series, etc. The service is available for various devices. Let us look into the Simply TV IPTV, along with its salient features, pricing, installation guide.
Features of Simply TV IPTV
- The channel features nearly 2000+ live TV channels and 2200 Radio Stations.
- The IPTV service mainly focuses on sports channels, so most of the channels will be related to sports and stuff.
- It does offer 30+ free live Channels that include BBC, ITV, and many more.
- The users can also be able to watch videos with YouTube and Photos with Picasa.
- It allows you to connect to the internet streams and also to play online games.
The following are the different pricing packages offered:
- For UK pack of 280+ channels
- € 20/month
- € 40/2 months
- For three months € 54
- And for six months € 96/6 months
- For a full pack of 2000+ channels
- € 75/3 months
- € 114/6 months
- 1 week of Super IPTV with 7000+ Live TV channels at € 10.
- 1 month of Super IPTV with 7000+ Live TV channels at € 25.
- 3 months of Super IPTV with 7000+ Live TV channels at € 60.
- 6 months of Super IPTV with 7000+ Live TV channels at € 100.
- 12 months of Super IPTV with 7000+ Live TV channels at € 185.
It also sells IPTV MAG at € 120 and HDMI Cable at € 20.
Related: eUTV IPTV: Features, Price, Setup Procedure
How to Sign up for Simply TV IPTV
1. From your phone or computer web browser, go to https://simplyiptv.com/.
2. Click on the Shop Now option from the menu bar at the top.
3. Select any of the subscriptions you want to purchase and click on Add to Cart.
4. And then, choose View Cart.
5. Check for the subscription details and then click on the Proceed to Checkout option.
6. On the following screen, Enter the Billing and Shipping Addresses. If you don’t have an existing account, you can create a new account.
7. Check for the subscription details on the Your Order section, and then agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box.
8. Then, click on Place Order.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
How to Watch Simply TV IPTV on Android and iOS Devices
2. Launch the Stalker TV app.
3. Click OK and then choose the Settings option from the home screen.
4. Now, choose the Playback option.
5. Enter the Portal URL provided by the Simply TV IPTV and log in to your account.
How to Watch Simply TV IPTV on Firestick
1. At first, Enable Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick: Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn on.
2. Then, go to the home screen and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
4. Launch the app and highlight the URL field.
5. Type the following URL: https://bit.ly/35UEzIx and click Go.
6. Wait for the IPTV app to download.
7. Click on the Install button, and then click Open to launch the app.
8. Select the Settings option and choose the User option.
9. Type your Username, Password, and the Portal URL and start streaming.
How to Watch Simply TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. On your LG or Samsung Smart TV, launch the LG Content Store or App Store, respectively.
2. Search for the Smart IPTV app and install it on your smart TV.
3. Then, launch the Smart IPTV app.
4. Note down the device‘s MAC Address.
5. Then, go to https://siptv.app/about/ from any web browser.
6. Click on My Playlist and enter the device MAC Address and the URL.
7. Then verify that you are not a robot and click Send to start accessing the IPTV contents.
How to Watch Simply TV IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Launch the device and press the Set up or Set button on the remote.
2. Click on Settings from the home screen.
3. Now, choose System Settings > Servers.
4. Then, click on the Portals option.
5. Enter a Name and URL Address.
6. Press Ok on the remote.
7. Go back to the Settings screen and choose General.
8. In the NTTP server field, enter the following address: pool.ntp.org or us.pool.ntp.org.
9. Press OK and then restart the device.
Related: TSPD IPTV: Review, Pricing, and Installation Guide
With its wide array of channels and radio stations, Simply TV IPTV offers various contents at a reasonable subscription price. Along with that, the users will also be able to stream 30+ premium live TV channels and various other on-demand content. Moreover, this is one of the complete entertainment packages. The service will be available on all regions. If you can’t access the contents on your region, make sure to use a VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions.