If you are a fan of streaming movies and TV series, apps like Netflix and Hulu will be a great help to you. But all these apps come with a costly price tag. If you feel the same, you have an option called IPTV services. There are plenty of IPTV apps available in the market. One of the best IPTV apps that are supported on all major platforms is Smart IPTV. It is the best IPTV player available on all types of Smart TVs including the Toshiba Smart TV. It supports the M3U link or playlists file of your IPTV provider. The neat and simple interface of this application allows you to find the content easily.
It is a smooth IPTV player that can be easily installed from the Play Store on Toshiba Smart TV. If you have a fireOS powered Toshiba TV, you need to sideload the Smart IPTV app using the Downloader. This article covers the installation guide of Smart IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV.
What is Smart IPTV
Smart IPTV is completely an IPTV Player app that is available on the Google Play Store. This app doesn’t host any content it only allows you to stream the content of your IPTV provider. While purchasing a subscription from any IPTV provider, you will have an M3U link to access all the channels and video content. By using the M3U link on the Smart IPTV app, you can get all the pirated content on your Toshiba Smart TV.
Related: How to install Smart IPTV on Sony TV
How to Install Smart IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV (Android TV OS)
Since Toshiba Smart TV is an Android-powered smart TV, Google-made apps like Play Store will be available on the smart TV by default. You can install the Smart IPTV app using the Play Store itself.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Toshiba Smart TV.
2. Navigate to the search tab on the Google Play Store.
3. In the search bar, type Smart IPTV and search for it.
4. Choose the Smart IPTV app from the search results.
5. On the next screen, click the Install button to install the app on your Toshiba Smart TV.
6. Then, click the Open button to launch the app on your Toshiba Smart TV.
How to Download Smart IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV (FireOS)
1. Turn On your fireOS-powered Toshiba Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Navigate to the Find tab and tap Search.
3. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Toshiba Smart TV.
4. Now, go to Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
5. Tap Developer Options >> Click Install Unknown Apps >> Enable Downloader.
6. Open the Downloader and give access to the necessary permissions.
7. Enter the Smart IPTV apk link on the URL box.
8. Finally, click Go and select the Install button on the pop-up menu.
9. After installing the app, activate the app to use it on your Toshiba Smart TV.
Related: IPTV for LG Smart TV | Installation & Setup
How to Activate Smart IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV
1. Launch the Smart IPTV on Toshiba Smart TV.
2. On the app’s interface, you will see the MAC address. Note down the MAC address.
3. Visit the Smart IPTV activation website on a browser and enter the MAC address you’ve noted before.
4. Complete the payment process using PayPal, debit, or credit card.
5. After completing the payment, you need to add the playlists link or file to stream the content of your IPTV provider.
How to Upload Playlists on Smart IPTV
1. On your PC or smartphone, open a browser and visit the website (www. siptv.app/mylist/).
2. Enter the MAC address displayed on your Toshiba Smart TV.
3. Then, fill in the M3U link or playlists file of your IPTV provider.
4. Finally, tap Send.
5. Now, the Smart IPTV automatically refreshes and displays the content of your IPTV provider on Toshiba SmartTV.
Related: How to Install IPTV on Panasonic Smart TV
Install the Smart IPTV app on your Toshiba SmartTV using the above steps and stream all the IPTV content for free. It is one of the best IPTV player apps that loads and streams the content of your IPTV provider without any lags or breakups. As most IPTV services are illegal and unsafe, make sure to install and set up a VPN on Toshiba SmartTV before streaming IPTV content. VPN is a mandatory tool that protects users’ data from online trackers and snoopers. In addition, it also allows you to unblock geo-restricted services.