Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Smart IPTV Xtream is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the Xtream-Codes API and M3U links smoothly.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV. This IPTV player comes with advanced optimization to stream content with high-speed loading.
It is important to note that this player doesn’t offer playlists or channels to stream. However, it includes a built-in player and supports multiple playlists.
- Supported Playlist Formats: Xtream codes API and M3U Playlists
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Chromecast Support: Yes
- AirPlay Support: No.
Smart IPTV Xtream Player is a free IPTV player. You can install it and access all its features for free of cost.
Is Smart IPTV Xtream Player Legal?
Yes, Smart IPTV Xtream Player is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
Supported Devices for Smart IPTV Xtream Player
Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Android Devices
The Smart IPTV Xtream Player app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its APK file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. Open a web browser and download the Smart IPTV Xtream Player APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and enter the IPTV Playlist URL that you received from the IPTV provider.
5. Now, choose the TV content from the list and start streaming.
Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Firestick
The IPTV player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an apk file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the Smart IPTV Xtream Player APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Windows and Mac PC
This IPTV player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Stores. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Smart IPTV Xtream Player APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane, click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install this IPTV player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Smart IPTV Xtream Player APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the Smart IPTV Xtream Player and access M3U playlists or Xtream Codes of different IPTV service providers.
|Player||Supported Formats||Pricing||EPG Support||Supported Devices|
|IPTV Stream Player||M3U URL and Xtream Codes||$29||Yes||Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV|
|Perfect Player IPTV||M3U Playlists and XSPF||Free||Yes||Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV|
|Simple IPTV||M3U Playlist||Free||Yes||Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV|
Smart IPTV Xtream Player is one of the feature-rich players to stream all your desired IPTV content. It has a lot of customization options, a user-friendly interface, different types of themes, and TV listings. Although it is free to use, you can explore various premium features on this player. Apart from the positive intakes, it doesn’t have a dedicated website and web player support. So, you need to get the app from the third-party sites.