IPTV is a new way for you to stream Live TV channels, movies, and more through IPTV over the internet. There are plenty of IPTV Service Providers available, and you must be keen on choosing the best IPTV. Strix IPTV is one such IPTV for streaming live TV channels for free. This IPTV has more than 1000+ channels with categories ranging from news, sports, entertainment, and more. You can also stream the content on multiple devices.
How to Sign Up for Strix IPTV
There is no need to sign up or subscribe to Strix IPTV because it is a free IPTV Service Provider. You only need an activation code to stream the content.
How to Watch Strix IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Select a browser on your PC and enter as Strix IPTV APK download on the search bar.
(2) Choose a reliable website from the search results.
(3) Select Download to download the Apk file on your Windows and Mac PC.
(4) From the browser, again click on Search and enter BlueStacks.
(5) Choose the BlueStacks official website from the search results.
(6) Choose the latest version of the BlueStacks emulator to download.
(7) Install the application and once the installation is done, launch the BlueStacks app.
(8) Log in to BlueStacks using your Google Account.
(9) Select the Install apk icon on the home screen.
(10) On the pop-up menu, choose your Strix IPTV Apk and select OK.
(11) The apk will get installed on your BlueStacks application.
(12) Now, Launch the app that is available on the BlueStacks home screen.
(13) Enter the activation code that you received after subscribing to the IPTV.
(14) Enjoy streaming the contents available on the IPTV app.
Related: Shack IPTV – Stream 800+ Live Channels @ 24.99$
How to Install Strix IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open your Android device and select Settings.
(2) Choose Security and Restrictions, and enable Unknown sources under Device administrators.
(3) This will allow you to install apps from unknown sources on your device.
(4) Go back to the home screen and select a browser.
(5) Search for Strix IPTV Apk download and from the search results, choose a reliable website.
(6) Download and Install the IPTV app on your Android smartphone, tablet, or TV.
(7) Launch the IPTV app and enter the Activation Code to sign in to the IPTV.
(8) You can now stream all the content available on the IPTV.
How to Install and Stream Strix IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Navigate to the Find tab on the home screen and select Search.
(3) Using the on-screen keyboard, enter Downloader on the search box.
(4) Choose the Downloader app from the search results.
(5) Select Download to download and install the app on your Firestick.
(6) Go back to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
(7) Choose Settings and select My Fire TV.
(8) Click on Developer options and select Install unknown apps.
(9) Select Downloader and turn it ON so that you can download and install apps from unknown sources.
(10) Now, launch the Downloader app and select the URL Box.
(11) Enter the URL for the Strix IPTV Apk and click on Go to download the Apk file.
(12) Install the Strix IPTV app and then launch the IPTV app.
(13) Enter the Activation code to sign in, and you can stream all the content available on the IPTV.
Related: HaHa IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
How to Stream Strix IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Power on the PC and search for Strix IPTV Apk.
(2) Download the Strix IPTV Apk from a trusted source.
(3) Connect the USB drive to the PC and copy the Apk file to the USB drive.
(4) Now, plug in the USB Drive to the Smart TV USB port.
(5) Turn on the Smart TV and select Settings on the home screen.
(6) Click Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
(7) Select Unknown Sources and enable the settings to install the app.
(8) Go to the File Manager on the Smart TV and open the IPTV APk file.
(9) Install the IPTV app on the Smart TV and launch the app.
(10) Log in to your IPTV account and choose the content to stream on the Smart TV.
Strix IPTV Review
Strix IPTV is a perfect entertainment option that is available for free. You can stream major international channels and more. To stream the content available on Strix IPTV, you only need an activation code, and there is no need to sign up for it. Kindly leave your thoughts in the comments section.