Cable TV or any other streaming services are outdated ever since the IPTV services started expanding. IPTV is all about delivering content through the IP suite over LAN or the internet. So, you need not mess up with the traditional cable or satellite signal. While there are many IPTVs available, we found Super IPTV as a secure and reliable service. It ensures you unlimited entertainment and works on different devices. As it doesn’t support or include any media, you require IPTV login credentials from your provider. For further details about Super IPTV, you should check out the space below.
Super IPTV Features
The characteristics of Super Internet Protocol TV are listed in points below.
- It is a completely free IPTV player.
- It supports streaming up to 25000 live TV channels.
- Get access to 100000 movies, VODs, catchups, series, etc.
- The contents are categorized into different languages and categories.
- It includes EPG and multi-screen support.
- It supports M3U and Xtream Codes Playlists.
- You can choose external players, parental controls, and more.
How to Download Super IPTV on Android Devices
Super IPTV is officially available on Google Play Store. You can install it on Android devices, including smartphones, tablets, and Android TV boxes.
1. On your Android device, navigate to launch the Google Play Store.
2. Hover to click on the Search bar at the top and type as Super IPTV.
3. From the search result, you need to select Super IPTV.
4. On the app info window, click on the Install button to download it.
5. Wait for the IPTV to finish its download process.
6. Once it gets installed, select Open to launch it.
7. Provide the login details as given by your IPTV provider and start streaming.
Related: Best IPTV Players for Android
How to Install Super IPTV on Firestick
The following instructions will let you get Super IPTV on your Fire TV Stick.
Do the following things on your Firestick settings to use the Super TV IPTV.
- Select Settings from the menu bar and choose My Fire TV.
- Click on the Developer options and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Tap on Turn On if Firestick displays the warning message.
1. Press the Home button on the Fire remote and select the Search icon from the top.
2. With the virtual keys, type as Downloader and highlight it in the suggestions.
3. Choose Downloader from the search result under the Apps & Games section.
4. On the channel info window, click on the Get icon.
5. After the installation ends, select Open to launch it.
6. Under the Home tab of Downloader, select the URL field to type the source of Super apk.
7. When you press the GO button, the apk will begin to download.
8. If you get the pop-up, select Install.
9. When you see the App is installed, click Open to launch it.
10. Enter the login details of your IPTV provider to watch anything on Fire TV.
How to Access Super IPTV on PC (Windows / Mac)
Since Super IPTV is available as an apk file, you can install it on your Windows or Mac PC or laptop. However, it requires an Android emulator like BlueStacks installed on your PC.
1. Open any of the Android emulators on your PC. Say, BlueStacks.
2. Log in to your account with the necessary details.
3. Browse and download the Super IPTV apk from any trusted source.
4. Drag and drop the apk into the BlueStacks emulator.
5. When it gets installed, enter the activation code to log in with the IPTV provider details.
Related: Magic IPTV Review: Stream 4000+ Live TV Channels
Watching Super IPTV is possible on the devices as mentioned in this section. You can stream your favorite live TV, series, or VODs effortlessly. Since it is a free IPTV, you could try and check if that suits your streaming needs.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.