Super IPTV is an IPTV player where you can stream Live TV channels, movies, TV series, and more at high quality. It works on different devices such as Android, Firestick, PC, etc. You must provide the M3U link or playlist file of IPTV Providers for streaming. The IPTV Player app has to be activated before streaming, and you will be given an activation code after subscription. You need to enter the activation code on the official player to stream IPTV content.
Features and Highlights
- Super IPTV is a completely free IPTV player.
- The contents are categorized into different languages and categories.
- It includes EPG and multi-screen support.
- The IPTV Player also has an option to enable Parental Controls for streaming.
- It supports M3U Playlists and Xtream Codes Playlists.
- You can integrate external players into this application.
How to Sign Up for Super IPTV
1. On your PC or smartphone, visit the official Super IPTV website.
2. Navigate to the Pricing section and choose a subscription plan.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
4. After successful payment, you will receive the activation code of Super IPTV via mail.
Related: IPTV Journalsat: How to Install on Firestick, Android, PC, and Smart TV
How to Install Super IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Super IPTV is compatible with the famous streaming devices such as
Install Super IPTV on Android Devices
SuperIPTV is not available on Google Play Store. You need to install this application from third-party sources. To install third-party applications, you need to enable Unknown Sources on your android device. To do it, follow the steps listed below.
Go to Settings >> Click Security >> Turn On Unknown Sources.
1. On your Android device, launch any browser of your choice.
2. Visit your desired apk website and search for the Super IPTV apk file.
3. Select the Download button to get the Super IPTV apk file.
4. After downloading the file, tap it and click the Install button on the pop-up.
5. Wait for the app to get installed on your Android device.
6. After installation, launch it and enter the activation code of the IPTV received at the time of purchase.
7. Now, you will be able to see all the video content categorized into different sections.
8. Play any video content and enjoy streaming it on your handheld device.
Download and Stream Super IPTV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on the Firestick remote to navigate to the home screen.
2. Select the Find tab and click the first tile, Search.
3. Click on the search box and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Locate and tap the Downloader app from the search results.
5. Select the Get button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
6. Open the app after installation and follow the on-screen prompts to access the app.
7. Then, navigate to Firestick Settings >> Click My Fire TV >> Select Developer Options >> Tap Install Unknown Apps >> Enable Downloader.
Note: You need to enable Unknown sources for Downloader to install third-party apps on Firestick.
8. Launch the Downloader app and navigate to the Home tab.
9. Tap the URL box and fill in the apk link of Super IPTV.
10. Finally, select Go to download the Apk file and click Install on the pop-up.
11. Once installed, open the Super IPTV app on Firestick.
12. Enter the activation code and click Login.
13. Now, play your favorite movie or TV show and stream it on a larger screen.
Related: IPTV Quebec: Setup, Subscription, and Installation Guide
Install Super IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
Super IPTV is available as an apk file, and you can install it on your Windows or Mac PC using an Android emulator.
1. Initially, launch any browser on your PC.
2. Download the Super IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Similarly, download the BlueStacks installer file on the official website.
4. After downloading the file, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
5. Open BlueStacks and sign in to the application using your Google credentials.
6. Tap the Install APK icon displayed on the right-side menu bar.
7. Select the IPTV apk file and click Open.
8. Now, the app will automatically install on BlueStacks.
9. After installation, open it and enter the required login credentials to sign in to the app.
10. Play your desired video content and watch it on your PC.
Related: Hyper IPTV: How to Install on Android, PC, Smart TV, and Firestick
Install Super IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch the PC and search for Super IPTV.
2. Download the Super IPTV Apk file from reliable sources.
3. Connect the USB Drive to the PC and copy the Apk file to the USB Drive.
4. Now, plug in the USB Drive to the Smart TV USB port.
5. Turn on the Smart TV and go to the Settings menu.
6. Select Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
7. Scroll down and select Unknown sources to turn on the toggle.
8. Go to the File Manager on the TV and access the IPTV Apk file.
9. Install the IPTV Player app on the Smart TV and launch the Super IPTV app.
10. Provide the login credentials and M3U URL of the IPTV Provider and choose the content for streaming.
The Super IPTV player is one of the best IPTV players that smoothly play video content without any glitches. With this IPTV Player, You can stream your favorite live TV channels, series, or VODs effortlessly. Since it is a free IPTV, you could try and check if that suits your streaming needs. It is impossible for us to conclude whether this IPTV service is legal or illegal. So, use a VPN to safeguard yourself from online hacks.