Swoop TV is one of the best IPTV providers that streams your favorite IPTV content in HD quality. On the app library, users can find popular titles, VOD titles, sports events, and PPV events. It offers M3U playlists that you can access on multiple IPTV players. It offers subscription plans starting at $19.99 per month, and users can access the account on 3 devices at once.
- TV Channels: 500+ live TV channels
- On-demand Content: Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Not Available
Swoop IPTV also includes a few subscription packages for the users to choose from.
Is Swoop IPTV Legal?
No. It is not easy for users to detect if an IPTV service is legal. The service might lack the necessary IPTV copyrights. To protect your streaming devices from online threats, you need a subscription with a secure VPN. Popular premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN can offer the required online security and unblock geo-restrictions.
How to Sign Up for Swoop TV
(1) Visit the official site of Swoop TV.
(2) Then click on the Buy Subscription button.
(3) Click on the Order Now button after selecting the subscription you want.
(4) Then click on the Continue button.
(5) Now choose Checkout.
(6) Fill out all the registration and billing details.
(7) Under Account Security, choose a password.
(8) Enter the payment details.
(9) Click on the Complete Order button.
(10) All other login credentials, like username, password, and M3U link, will be sent to you via email.
How to Install Swoop IPTV on Streaming Devices
Swoop IPTV is available for streaming on various media streaming devices.
Install Swoop TV on Android
The best way to access the IPTV Provider on an Android device is by installing its APK file.
(1) Initially, open the Settings app on your Android device and tap Security.
(2) Choose the Device Management option and select the Unknown Sources option.
(3) On your Android phone or tablet, open the Web browser.
(4) Search for the Swoop TV APK.
(5) Select a reliable source to download the APK file.
(6) Further, click the Download button.
(7) Once the app is downloaded, tap Install.
(8) Now, the device will ask you to enable Unknown Sources.
(9) Once you have enabled it, you can open the app.
(10) Then sign in with your username and password.
Download Swoop TV on Firestick
Users of Firesticks can employ the Downloader app to install the APK file of Swoop IPTV.
(1) On your Firestick, click on the Find option on the home screen.
(2) Select the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
(3) To get the Downloader app on your Amazon Fire Stick, select Download.
(4) Now go to the home screen and select the Settings option.
(5) Select My Fire TV and then choose Developer Options.
(6) Now choose Install Unknown Apps.
(7) Enable the Downloader app.
(8) Now open the Downloader app.
(9) Then enter the Swoop TV Apk URL and click Go.
(10) Once the app is downloaded, install it on your streaming device.
(11) Click Open to launch the app and sign in with your username and password.
(12) Once the content loads, start streaming Swoop IPTV on your Fire TV.
Access Swoop TV on iOS Devices
You need to use any IPTV Player app on your iOS devices to access content from the IPTV Provider.
(1) Launch the App Store on your iOS streaming device.
(2) Then search for the Smart IPTV.
(3) Select the Get button to download Smart IPTV from the App Store.
(4) Launch the Smart IPTV app on your device and note the MAC address.
(5) Open the Safari browser and go to the Smart IPTV website.
(6) Tap My List and provide the MAC address of your device.
(7) Also, enter the M3U URL of Swoop IPTV and select Send.
(8) Restart the IPTV app on your iOS device to stream content from the service.
Get Swoop TV on Android Smart TV
With the help of an IPTV Player like SSTV IPTV, you can stream content from the IPTV provider.
(1) Using a web browser on your PC, download the SS IPTV APK file from a reliable source.
(2) After downloading the file, copy it to a USB drive connected to the computer.
(3) Remove the USB Drive from the computer and connect it to the Smart TV.
(4) Open the Settings menu on your TV.
(5) Click Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
(6) Choose the Unknown Sources option.
(7) Launch a Files Manager and install the APK file on your Smart TV.
(8) Open the SS IPTV and click on the Settings option.
(9) Select the Content option, followed by Add.
(10) Now enter the M3U Playlist URL provided by Swoop TV.
(11) Click Save and go back to the home screen.
(12) Choose the My Playlist option from the home screen to start streaming.
Stream Swoop TV on Windows and Mac PC
Since you get an M3U URL with a subscription to the service, you can stream it on your computer as well.
(1) Install VLC Media Player on your PC from the official website.
(2) Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
(3) Then click on the Media option.
(4) Select the Network Streams option. (Or simply press Ctrl + N)
(5) In the Network URL box, enter the URL of Swoop TV.
(6) Click on the Play button.
(7) The content will load in a while, and you can start streaming once it has.
Access Swoop IPTV on MAG
With the M3U URL from the IPTV Provider, you can stream the service on MAG devices.
1. Launch the home screen of MAG and open Settings.
2. Select the System Settings option.
3. Next, select the Portals option.
4. Enter the Portal name in the given field.
5. Also, paste the M3U URL from the IPTV Provider in the respective field.
6. Further, save the details and reboot the device.
7. The MAG device will load content from the service.
If you want efficient alternatives for this IPTV provider, check out these services.
Lynx IPTV belongs to the list of top IPTV providers. In the platform, users can access over 2000 live TV channels. On the platform, users can also access over 30000 VOD titles. The IPTV service lets users experience the streaming of IPTV content 2x faster. Also, it includes support for SD and HD quality.
Falcon IPTV is an IPTV provider that offers TV channels from different countries. For instance, users can watch TV channels from countries like the US, Canada, and more. The IPTV platform offers a free trial for new users to test the service before they confirm subscribing.
Sam IPTV is one of the best IPTV services that offer affordable subscription plans. The service will charge you only €39 per year. Moreover, Sam IPTV is supported on various streaming devices. Also, it lets you watch your favorite content in 4K resolution.
Swoop IPTV is an IPTV provider that offers you the best lineup of TV channels. Users can access the channel playlist with an IPTV player. If you have issues with streaming IPTV content, reach out to the customer support team. Customer support has been made available on various platforms like online contact forms and email support. They can help you fix all issues.