Swoop TV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 500+ live channels and a huge number of VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $19.99 per month. This IPTV can be installed as an apk, or you can use any IPTV player app to stream its M3U playlist file. In either way, you will get access to the same set of IPTV content
This standalone service comes with impressive server uptime and instant delivery. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime and other streaming issues.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand videos from various countries like the US, the UK, Canada, and a few more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres, such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD and HD video resolutions.
- No. of Channels: 500+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Limited titles of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous streaming: 3 Connections
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Credit Card
Is Swoop TV Legal?
No. Swoop TV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Swoop TV?
Go to Swoop TV‘s official website (https://swoop.store/index.php). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from Credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U file.
As we mentioned earlier, Swoop IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Plans||One Connection||Two Connection||ThreeConnection|
|Swoop Monthly +Espanol||$24.99||$29.99||$34.99|
How Do You Login to Swoop IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Swoop IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Swoop TV
Install Swoop TV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Swoop IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Swoop TV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Swoop TV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your M3U URL.
Stream Swoop TV on iPhone/iPad Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Gecko IPTV Player to stream the media content offered by Swoop IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV Player on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Gecko IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Swoop TV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad device.
Get Swoop TV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Swoop TV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Swoop TV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the playlist URL and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Swoop TV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Swoop TV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch Swoop TV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Swoop TV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream Swoop TV on Kodi.
Stream Swoop TV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Swoop TV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Swoop TV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream Swoop IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Swoop IPTV on your Forumuler.
Access Swoop TV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Swoop TV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the login details of this IPTV provider and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Swoop IPTV that you can give a try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|IPTV Tune||10,000+ TV channels and 20,000+ VOD||Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows/Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Smart TV, Kodi, and Enigma||Yes|
|Lion IPTV||7,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV||Yes|
|Voodoo Streams IPTV||19,000+ channels|
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows/Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||No||$12.99/Month||Subscribe|
If you need an IPTV for sports, PPV events, and news channels, Swoop TV would be a good fit for you. The premium IPTV provider offers some good features like EPG, Recording, Catchup, External Players support, and a lot more.
The only drawback of the IPTV was you cannot reach the customer support team while you are facing issues like IPTV not working, server down, buffering, and much more. If you can tackle this issue with ease, then you can get a subscription to Swoop TV according to your streaming needs.