Swoop TV is one of the IPTV providers that offer 500+ live TV channels along with PPV and EPG Guide. You can get all those content in HD quality. It is a premium IPTV service provider that starts at $19.99/month along with access to major sports channels and PPV events. You can also get a 3-days free trial. One subscription can bring you 3 connections at a time. It even offers unlimited Video On Demand content. All channels are neatly categorized under various categories and allow you to add your favorites. Follow along to know more.
How to Sign up for Swoop TV
(1) Visit the official site of Swoop TV.
(2) Then click on the Store option.
(3) Click on the Order Now button after selecting the subscription you want.
(4) Then click on the Continue button.
(5) Now choose Checkout.
(6) Fill out all the registration and billing details.
(7) Under Account Security choose a password.
(8) Enter the payment details.
(9) Click on the Complete Order button.
(10) All other login credentials like Username, Password, and M3U link will be sent to you via email.
Related: Toronto IPTV: How to Install on Android, PC, Smart TV, and Firestick
How to Watch Swoop TV on Android
(1) On your Android phone or tablet open the Web browser.
(2) Search for the Swoop TV Apk.
(3) Select a reliable source to download the Apk.
(4) Now click on the Download button.
(5) Once the app is downloaded tap install.
(6) Now the device will ask you to enable Unknown Sources.
(7) Once you enabled it now you can open the app.
(8) Then sign in with your username and password.
Related: Platinum IPTV: How to Install on Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV
How to Download Swoop TV on Firestick
(1) On your Firestick click on the Find option on the home screen.
(2) Then choose Search and search for the Downloader app.
(3) Get the Downloader app on your Amazon Fire Stick.
(4) Now go to the home screen and select the Settings option.
(5) Select My Fire TV and then choose Developer Options.
(6) Now choose Install Unknown Apps.
(7) Enable the Downloader app.
(8) Now open the Downloader app.
(9) Then enter the Swoop TV Apk URL and click Go.
(10) Once the app is downloaded install it on your streaming device.
(11) Click Open to launch the app and sign in with your username and password.
(12) Now once the content loads start streaming.
How to Add Swoop TV on iOS
(1) Launch the App Store on your iOS streaming device.
(2) Then search for the Smart IPTV.
(3) Now Get the Smart IPTV on your iOS device.
(4) Launch the Smart IPTV app and select the Channels option.
(5) Tap the + icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
(6) Now enter the Name under Playlist Name and M3U URL under Playlist URL.
(6) Click on the Add button and the playlist will load for you to stream.
Related: Super IPTV: Stream Live TV and Movies
How to Get Swoop TV on Smart TV
(1) Search and install the SS IPTV from the respective App Store.
(2) Open the app and click on the Settings option.
(3) Then choose Content > Add.
(4) Now enter the M3U Playlist URL provided by the Swoop TV.
(5) Click Save and go back to the home screen.
(6) Choose the My Playlist option from the home screen to start streaming.
How to Stream Swoop TV on PC
(1) Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
(2) Then click on the Media option.
(3) Select the Network Streams option. (Or simply press Ctrl + N)
(4) In the Network URL box enter the URL of Swoop TV.
(5) Click on the Play button.
(6) The content will load in a while and you can start streaming once.
In order to contact their customer support, you can visit their official site to raise a ticket for the issue. It can even add external video players. Make sure to add a VPN to your device before streaming with the IPTV. It will help you to avoid copyright infringements and stream content even when it is geo-restricted. You can try Swoop IPTV when you are looking for a premium one.