Tamil IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 300+ live channels and hundreds of VOD content. With this provider, there is no free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $15 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide its own official app for all major streaming devices to stream the IPTV content. However, Tamil IPTV offers its dedicated app only for Samsung Smart TV.
Instead, you need to use an external IPTV player that supports Tamil IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content. This standalone service comes with stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from different languages like Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam and more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as local news, events, movies, sports, education, kids programs, and more. All these media content are available to stream at SD and HD video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 300+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card and Bank Transfer
Is Tamil IPTV Legal?
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
As we mentioned earlier, Tamil IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How to Sign Up for Tamil IPTV?
Follow the below steps to login Tamil IPTV on your streaming device.
1. Open your browser and visit https://www.tamiliptv.tv/.
2. Select the REGISTER option.
3. Signup form will open, here select the membership type.
4. Scroll down and feed your required details like Name, Email ID, Username, Password and address information and click Next.
5. Next screen shows your payment information and fills the required details.
6. Then click on Subscription and Pay, the Tamil IPTV Zip file is downloaded on your local storage.
Supported Devices of Tamil IPTV
Watch Tamil IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Tamil IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an Legazy IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Legazy IPTV Player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Legazy IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Tamil IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Tamil IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTV Smart Purple Player to stream the media content offered by Tamil IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Smart Purple Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Smart Purple Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad device.
Watch Hypersonic TV IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your Samsung smart TV, you can install the Tamil IPTV app directly from the app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Navigate to Samsung Smart Hub.
3. Click on the Search icon to find tamiliptv.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the tamiliptv app and stream this IPTV provider’s content on a smart TV.
Get Tamil IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Tamil IPTV via the IPgroove Pro player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of IPgroove Pro APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch IPgroove Pro.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Playlist URL of the IPTV Provider to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Tamil IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Televizo IPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Televizo IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter this IPTV provider’s login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
How to Stream Tamil IPTV using Kodi
1. Open Kodi media player on your device
2. Navigate to settings.
3. Go to the System section.
4. Click on Add-ons option.
5. Click on Unknown Sources.
6. Click on Yes from the pop-up window.
7. Return to Settings and select Add-ons.
8. Choose Install from Zip File option.
9. Select Tamil IPTV Zip file from local storage and click OK, it will automatically take you to the login page
10. Enter your Username and password provided by Tamil IPTV.
11. Click Login to access the IPTV content.
12. Select the category you wish to stream
Stream Tamil IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Tamil IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives to Tamil IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|IPTV Trends||19,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Enigma||Yes |
|$18.99 per Month||Subscribe|
|Guru IPTV||700+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV||No||$230 for 1 Year||Subscribe|
|Vision IPTV||8,200+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV||No||$65 for 6 Months||Subscribe|
Tamil IPTV is an innovative internet-based streaming service that allows you to watch TV channels from India. It is the subscription-based service with no set-up fees. It brings TV shows, movies and local live TV from India directly to your entertainment device.
With this app, you can enjoy the streaming of all Tamil channel programs from anywhere in the world. Furthermore, it comes with TV Catchup feature to stream all your missed media content. However, this IPTV doesn’t offer EPG support and Antifreeze technology to get a better streaming experience.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 7 out of 10 for Tamil IPTV.