TNT IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events. It is possible to stream IPTV content on a single device.
The IPTV offers stable servers, and it makes sure there is no freezing when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, Ireland, Spain, Bulgaria, Singapore, etc. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like TiviMate IPTV Player and Pocket IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 9,900 channels
- On-demand Content: 4,000 titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24-hour free trial
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is TNT IPTV Legal?
No. TNT IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for TNT IPTV
Go to TNT IPTV’s official website (https://tntiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL.
The TNT IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 1 day.
How to Login to TNT IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Mac to enter the TNT IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream TNT IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Watch TNT IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official TNT IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pocket IPTV and choose the IPTV app on Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pocket IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch TNT IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider offers M3U, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the TNT IPTV Playlist URL and select the Play button.
Stream TNT IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Uniplayer on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of TNT IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch TNT IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for iPlayTV IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV playlist URL to log in and start watching it.
Get TNT IPTV on Firestick
TNT IPTV offers a native app on the Amazon App Store. You can install it on Firestick without relying on a third-party tool.
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to a stable WiFi connection.
2. Head to the Find → Search menu on the home screen and search for All IPTV Players.
3. Select the app and tap on the Get or Download button.
4. Launch the All IPTV Player app and configure the login credentials to stream the content.
Access TNT IPTV on Android TV
To stream TNT IPTV on Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate app and select it from the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the TiviMate IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the TNT IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Get TNT IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Hot IPTV on the App Store.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream TNT IPTV on smart TV.
Stream TNT IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream the IPTV provider on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream TNT IPTV on Kodi.
Stream TNT IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV portal URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch TNT IPTV on Formuler
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch TNT IPTV on your Forumuler.
Watch TNT IPTV on Enigma
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for TNT IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any IPTV not working or if it is currently down.
Anonymous IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 10,000 TV channels and 40,000 VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs €10. Additionally, it supports the EPG guide for all TV channels in the subscription. The service supports external players such as IPTV Core and IPTV Extreme Pro.
IPTV Streamz is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 60,000 TV channels live TV, and 24,000 VOD content. It offers a 1- day free trial and costs €9.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Perfect Player IPTV and 247 IPTV.
Limitless IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 2,000 live TV channels. It offers a 2-day free trial and costs $9.50 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Smart IPTV and Lazy IPTV.
From our keen research, we have found that TNT IPTV offers the best channel collection in its subscription with premium channels. With free channel updates on a regular basis, you will get new content to stream on your streaming device. In case of any downtime, you can reach out to the customer support team that works on a 24/7 schedule.