Top Kat IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider with over 2000 TV channels. The subscription gives users additional access to VOD titles of movies and TV shows. The on-demand library gets new updates on movies and TV shows frequently. The basic subscription lets users stream the service on only one device. At the same time, users can get a different subscription plan to stream on more devices.
- No. of Channels: 2000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 1000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Android Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Trial: 24 hours trial at $1
This IPTV offers multiple subscription plans and you can choose them based on devices and content.
- Top Kat TV Flix (VOD Only) – $10 per month
- Top Kat TV (Live TV Only) – $26 per month
- Top Kat TV Bundle – $33 per month
- Top Kat TV Annual Subscription – $180 per year
- Fire Stick Streaming device with one month Top Kat IPTV – $100.00
- Android TV with one month Top Kat IPTV – $100.00
Is Top Kat IPTV Legal?
Since the IPTV Provider apps are unavailable in the Play Store and App Store, users get concerned about the safety of streaming them. Most IPTV providers don’t own the necessary copyrights that they need. Since it is hard to know about the copyright details, users need to secure their streaming with a secure VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Top Kat IPTV
1. Launch a web browser on the computer and visit the official Top Kat IPTV website.
2. Select the TOP KAT IPTV PLANS tab from the top of the screen.
3. Provide the necessary information in the fields on the screen.
4. Scroll down the screen and choose any subscription plan.
5. If you have a coupon, apply it and select the payment methods.
6. Select the Submit Order button.
7. Subscribers will receive an email from the service with the necessary account details.
How to Stream Top Kat IPTV on Streaming Devices
Top Kat IPTV is available for streaming on a variety of devices such as,
Install Top Kat IPTV on Android devices
The Top Kat app is not officially available in the Google Play Store. Therefore, users should install the APK file of the app from a third-party site.
1. Turn on your Android smartphone/tablet and open any web browser.
2. Tap the search bar and type down Top Kat IPTV APK.
3. Search for the file and download it from a reliable source.
4. On the Android device, open the Settings menu.
5. Tap the Security option and select Device Management.
6. Choose the Unknown Sources option.
7. Access the newly downloaded APK file on the device and install it on the device.
8. Open the app and sign in to your subscription.
9. When the TV channel playlist is available, play it on an Android device.
Access Top Kat IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
On a computer, users need to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider. For the same, you can install BlueStacks on their devices.
1. Turn on the computer and launch any web browser on the device.
2. Search for Top Kat IPTV APK on the search bar.
3. Visit any trusted source and download the APK file on the device.
4. Go to the official BlueStacks website and download it to the device.
5. When the download completes, install the BlueStacks emulator.
6. Open BlueStacks and select the Sign In button.
7. Also, sign in to your Google account with the account details.
8. Select the Install APK button from the BlueStacks screen.
9. Access the APK file and install it on the device using BlueStacks.
10. Open the Top Kat IPTV app and sign in to your subscription.
11. Get access to the TV channel playlist and stream them.
Access Top Kat IPTV on Firestick
To stream the TV channels and VOD library of Top Kat IPTV, users need to sideload the app APK using Downloader app.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Next, select the Search tile and search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the app icon from the screen and choose the Download button.
4. Return to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
5. Click on the My Fire TV tile and choose Developer Options.
6. Select the Install Unknown Apps option, followed by the Downloader app icon in the menu.
7. Open the Downloader app on the device and paste the Top Kat IPTV APK URL.
8. Start downloading the file by clicking on the Go option.
9. When the download is over, install the APK file on the device.
10. Open the IPTV app on Firestick and sign in to your subscription.
11. Search for any TV channel from the playlist and enjoy watching it.
Access Top Kat IPTV on Android Smart TV
Follow these instructions to download and install the IPTV APK file on Smart TV.
1. Open the Settings menu of the Smart TV and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Select the Security & restrictions option and choose the Unknown Sources option.
3. On a computer, open any web browser and search for Top Kat IPTV APK.
4. Download the APK file to the device from a reliable source.
5. Connect the USB drive to the computer and copy the APK file to the Drive.
6. Remove the USB drive from the computer as the process is over.
7. Connect it to the Android Smart TV and open any File Manager.
8. Install the APK file on the device and then open it.
9. Further, sign in to the app with the necessary subscription details.
10. As the TV channel playlist is available, start streaming them on the Smart TV.
Alternatives to Top Kat IPTV
Users looking for the best alternatives for Top Kat IPTV should try the following.
- Terraz TV IPTV: Watch 9000 TV channels for $10
- Bay IPTV: Stream 7500 TV channels at $15.
- Ignite TV IPTV: Access 350+ TV channels with flexible subscription plans.
Top Kat IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers considering the channel lineup. The service comes with a server uptime of 98%, which ensures the users an uninterrupted streaming experience. In addition, the service offers 24/7 customer support for its subscribers. So, the users get assured help for the executives if they face errors in the app.