Trendyscreen IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99.99% server uptime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in Electronic Program Guide (EPG) support. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider supports Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, adults, kids, movies, news, and more.
This provider also offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. This provider offers live TV channels from the UK, US, Canada, and more. It can be accessed via external players like IPTV Extreme and OttPlayer.
- No. of Channels: 20000+ live TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour free trial)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit card, Bitcoin, and other Cryptocurrencies.
Is Trendyscreen IPTV Legal?
No. Trendyscreen IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Trendyscreen IPTV?
Go to Trendyscreen IPTV‘s official website (https://trendyscreen.com/). Choose the subscription plan and click the SUBSCRIBE NOW button. Enter the necessary details, and choose any of the payment modes depending upon your preference. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U Playlist and Xtream Codes IPTV.
Trendyscreen IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a one-day free trial.
How to Login to Trendyscreen IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Trendyscreen IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Trendyscreen IPTV on Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- Enigma 2
Install Trendyscreen IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Trendyscreen IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install StbEmu IPTV and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for StbEmu IPTV and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the StbEmu IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Trendyscreen IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Trendyscreen IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Trendyscreen IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use 247 IPTV Player to stream the media content offered by Trendyscreen IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for 247 IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the 247 IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Trendyscreen IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Trendyscreen IPTV on Apple TV
Gecko IPTV Player is a reliable platform that helps to stream Trendyscreen IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Gecko IPTV Player app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Trendyscreen IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Trendyscreen IPTV via Lool IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Lool IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Lool IPTV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Trendyscreen IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Trendyscreen IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Perfect Player IPTV from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Perfect Player IPTV app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Perfect Player IPTV app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Trendyscreen IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch TrendyscreenIPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install IPTV Smarters Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find IPTV Smarters Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the IPTV Smarters Player and stream Trendyscreen IPTV on a smart TV.
Watch Trendyscreen IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Trendyscreen IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U File Link and stream the Trendyscreen IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Trendyscreen IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Trendyscreen IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Trendyscreen IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the Trendyscreen IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Breaking Cable IPTV
Breaking Cable TV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 10,000+ live channels and VOD content for streaming. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $15 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. It even supports external players such as Pocket IPTV and Flix IPTV.
Panda Streams IPTV
Panda Streams IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 20,000+ TV channels and 19,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as TiviMate IPTV Player and Master IPTV
Queen IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 14,500+ live TV channels and more than 16,000 VOD content. It offers a free trial for 24 hours and costs $9.99 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Empire IPTV and Super IPTV Player.
Trendyscreen is an IPTV provider with a remarkable library of international TV channels. The IPTV library can be accessed on streaming devices without any issues. For instance, the app makes sure that users don’t have to face buffering and lagging.
Due to its crystal-clear and high-definition programming, you can experience top-notch video resolution while watching your favorite media content, unlike other providers. Also, it provides 24/7 live chat support to assist you with setup, billing, or technical issues.