Trex IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is an APK service with stable server uptime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in EPG support. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the Trex IPTV has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, and many more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, and a lot more.
- No. of Channels: 23,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content:150,000+ VOD
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: PayPal, and Debit/Credit Cards
Is Trex IPTV Legal?
No. Trex IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Trex IPTV?
Go to Trex IPTV‘s official website (https://trexiptv.tv). Choose the subscription plan and click the Join Now button. You will be redirected to the provider’s Whatsapp page. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as an M3U link or Xtream Codes API.
How Do You log in to Trex IPTV?
Download the APK file of the IPTV provider and install it on your streaming device. Next, enter the login details of the IPTV and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
Supported Devices for Trex IPTV
Install Trex IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Trex IPTV Player APK file from the official website.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Trex IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Trex IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Stream Trex IPTV on iPhone/iPad Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Lilly Player on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Lilly Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Trex IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad device.
Get Trex IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Trex IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Trex IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Trex IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Trex IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch Trex IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Trex IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Bunny Streams IPTV||15,000+ channels|
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Enigma||Paid trial for £0.99 (24 hours)||£9.99/Month||Subscribe|
|IPTV Farm||13,200+ channels|
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Smart TV, and Kodi||Yes (24 hours)||$10.25/Month||Subscribe|
|King IPTV||22,000+ channels|
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, and Enigma||No||€15/Month||Subscribe|
Trex IPTV has a dedicated player app to stream its media content. So, users don’t need to install third-party players. However, iOS users are advised to install any external player to watch all live channels and VOD content offered by Trex IPTV due to the inconvenience of installing the dmg file of Trex IPTV. The lack of frequent updates is definitely a concern. Unlike other providers, Trex discloses its subscription plans and their costs through WhatsApp only.
Rating: According to our hands-on experience, we’ve rated 8 out of 10 for Trex IPTV.