There are a plethora of IPTV Service Providers available, but they cannot be able to work without an IPTV Player. In such cases, we will need an IPTV Player that can accommodate an IPTV service provider for streaming. Now Trex IPTV is one of those IPTV Players. You can get to know about this IPTV Player in this article, along with its installation guide on Firestick, Android, PC, and Smart TV.
Features of Trex IPTV
- It is one of the easy-to-use apps that are designed for Android phones, tablets, and TVs.
- You can find this app on Google PlayStore.
- Trex doesn’t provide any IPTV content and the user must upload content to the Player from other service providers.
- It is a completely free app and the user doesn’t need to spend anything for this player. But the cost may vary based on the provider you choose.
- You can use it as a Media Player for streaming various local videos on your device.
- There is no need for any signup or registration to use this Player.
How to Watch Trex IPTV on Firestick
(1) Launch your Amazon Firestick and connect it to the WiFi network.
(2) Press the home button on the remote and choose the Find option on the home screen.
(3) Now select Search and search for the ES File Explorer.
(4) Download the app on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
(5) Now go to the home screen and choose Settings.
(6) On the next screen, select My Fire TV.
(7) Then, choose Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
(8) Enable the toggle near the ES File Explorer.
(9) Now open the File Explorer and choose the Tools option.
(10) Select the Downloader option followed by the New (+) button.
(11) Enter the Application Download Link on the Path Field.
(12) On the Name field, enter Trex IPTV.
(13) Click on the Download Now button.
(14) Wait for the app to download.
(15) Once the app is downloaded, install the IPTV on your Fire TV.
(16) Now log in with your IPTV service provider and start streaming on your Firestick.
Related: XCIPTV Player: Review, Setup, and Installation
How to Watch Trex IPTV on Android
(1) Go to the Google Play Store app on your Android Phone.
(2) Search for the Trex IPTV Player.
(3) Select the IPTV Player app from the search results.
(4) Click the Install button on the app info screen.
(5) Once the app is installed, select Open to launch the app.
(6) Now sign in with your IPTV service provider login credentials.
How to Stream Trex IPTV on PC
(1) Download the BlueStacks app from the Official Website on your PC.
(2) Now, launch the app and sign in to your Google Account.
(3) Click on the My Apps tab.
(4) Search for the Trex IPTV and select the app from the search results.
(5) Now, open the IPTV Player app.
(6) Sign in with your IPTV service provider login credentials to stream the content.
How to Watch Trex IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Launch the Android Smart TV and open the Google Play Store.
(2) Click on the search option.
(3) Search for the Trex IPTV.
(4) Choose the correct app from the suggestions.
(5) Click on the Install button on the next screen.
(6) Now click Open to launch the app.
(7) Start streaming with your IPTV service provider by providing the given login credentials.
Make sure to use a VPN, as Trex will not stay responsible for any content that you stream. Since your IP is tracked, you need to prevent your data and security by using another encryption. If you have any queries with the above guide, please specify in the comments section below.