Volt TV is one of the best IPTV service providers that is used to stream 15000+ live TV channels from 59 countries. With that, you can watch movies, TV shows, and on-demand videos in 4K and UHD. Further, it lets you access some of the local and regional channels such as NBC, FOX, and ABC. If you are a sports person, you can also watch premium sports channels like Big Ten Network, ESPN, and CBS Network. As it offers a standalone app, you can install it on your Android and iOS devices, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
|Subscription Plan||Duration||No of Connections||Price|
|Special Offer- No Free Trial||1|
How to Sign Up for Volt TV
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Navigate to the Volt IPTV official website.
3. Tap the Pricing tab and review the subscription plans.
4. Select the plan and tap the Buy button.
5. Provide your details and payment details to complete the signup process.
6. Your login details will be sent to your registered email address.
How to Install Volt TV on Streaming Devices
You can install Volt TV on the below-mentioned streaming devices.
Install Volt TV on Firestick
1. Open the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results and tap Download.
5. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
7. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
8. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
9. Enter the URL of the Volt TV app in the URL field.
10. Hit Go to install the app on your device.
11. After the installation, launch the app and sign in with your account details.
12. Start streaming your favorite content on your Firestick.
Download Volt TV on Android Devices
1. Navigate to Settings on your Android device.
2. Scroll down and click the Security option.
3. Swipe the toggle next to Unknown sources to enable it.
4. Open a web browser and go to the Volt TV official website.
5. Tap the Install App tab at the top of the web page.
6. Download the latest version of the Volt TV apk file.
7. Tap Install to get the app on your device.
8. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
9. Sign in with the account details provided by the service provider.
10. Choose your favorite content and start watching it on your device.
Stream Volt TV on iOS Devices
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Type Volt Media Player in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the app and click the Get button.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
5. Type your account details that are provided by Volt TV.
6. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your iOS device.
Get Volt TV on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and go to Settings.
2. Choose Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
3. Enable unknown sources on your Smart TV to install the Volt TV app.
4. Locate a web browser on your PC and download the Volt apk from its official website.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Go to File Manager and install the APK to get the app on your device.
7. After the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app on your Smart TV.
8. Sign in with your account and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
Download Volt TV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Go to the Volt TV official website and download the Volt apk file.
3. Next, navigate to the BlueStacks official website.
4. Install the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Open the BlueStacks emulator and tap click the Install APK icon.
6. Locate the APK file and install it on your device.
7. Once the app is installed, launch the app on your device.
8. Start streaming your favorite IPTV channel by signing in with your account.
Volt TV Review
Volt TV is the best option to stream all the premium channels at a low price. It also offers customer support via live chat, email, and phone. Further, it provides 24 hours free trial to test its service. If the IPTV is not working due to some issues, you can also use the other best IPTV providers to stream your favorite live TV channels.