Xtreme HD IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 20,000+ live channels and thousands of VOD content. In this provider, there is a 36-hour paid trial service available for $3, and the subscription cost starts at $15.99 per month. Unlike other providers, you can stream this IPTV content through its official app or any other IPTV player.
This standalone service comes with an impressive server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that offer Anti-freeze technology.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like the USA, the UK, Canada, Mexico, France, Spain, Germany, and more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. It includes PPV events for sports enthusiasts. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, FHD, and 4K video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 20,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: 5 Connections
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (36-hour paid trial for $3)
- Payment Options: Paypal and Cryptocurrencies
Is Xtreme HD IPTV Legal?
No. Xtreme HD IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Xtreme HD IPTV?
Go to Xtreme HD IPTV‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the GET IT NOW button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the available transaction modes. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, Xtreme HD IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Duration||1 Connection||2 Connections||3 Connections||4 Connections||5 Connections|
|2 Years||$ 220.99||$261.98||$281.98||$301.98||$321.98|
How to log in to Xtreme HD IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player or Xtreme IPTV app or any IPTV player app on your device to enter the IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Xtreme HD IPTV
Install Xtreme HD IPTV on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Xtreme IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Xtreme HD IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U file format credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Xtreme IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Xtreme HD IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTV Smarters Player to stream the media content offered by the Xtreme IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters Player on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Smarters Player app after the installation.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad.
Watch Xtreme HD IPTV on Apple TV
Ministra IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream the Xtreme IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Ministra IPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Ministra IPTV Player app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U file to log in and start watching it.
Get Xtreme HD IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Xtreme HD IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Xtreme HD IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Xtreme HD IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Xtreme HD IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Install Xtreme HD IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Net IPTV from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Net IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream IPTV content on your smart TV.
Stream Xtreme HD IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Xtreme HD IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Xtreme HD IPTV on Enigma 2
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Xtreme HD IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
Watch Xtreme HD IPTV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream this IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Xtreme HD IPTV on your Formuler.
The following are the best alternatives to Xtreme HD IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Xtremity IPTV||10,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV||Yes|
|Lion IPTV||7,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV||Yes|
|HydroGEN TV||10,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||No||$10/Month||Subscribe|
Xtreme HD IPTV is one of the most-wanted IPTV services in the streaming world. With this provider, you can enjoy streaming all your TV channels and VOD titles without streaming issues like freezing and buffering. On this provider, users can sync their accounts across various streaming devices with the support of the backup and restore option. Also, users can record live TV channels and other IPTV content.
Rating: According to our user experience, we’ve rated 8.5 out of 10 for this Xtreme HD IPTV.