IPTV Extreme is one of the best IPTV Players for Android. This IPTV player allows you to watch live TV, movies, and videos through the playlists added by the clients. The IPTV Extreme app was developed as an alternative to VLC. IPTV Extreme Player also supports Chromecast as well, and it allows you to cast live TVs and non-live TVs on a larger screen. This application is not available as a separate app for Windows, but still, you can install IPTV Extreme for Windows using an Android emulator.
How to install IPTV Extreme for Windows?
The IPTV Extreme Player is not available on the Windows Store, and there is no .exe file as well. But still, you can use an emulator to install IPTV Extreme.
1. Install Bluestacks emulator on your Windows.
2. You will find the Google Play Store on the home page of the Bluestacks app player. Open the Google Play Store.
3. If you have already logged in with your Gmail account, then you will land on the apps page. Else login with your Gmail username and password.
4. Now, search for the “IPTV Extreme” app in the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
5. Click on the app and install.
6. The IPTV Extreme app will get installed on your Windows.
After installing, you can use IPTV Extreme and enjoy its feature on Windows.
Related: Smart IPTV on Android Devices
Features of IPTV Extreme
Here are the features of IPTV Extreme:
- Supports Chromecast
- Parental Control available
- Backup and Restore available
- EPG Auto-update available
- Ability to download on-demand videos
- Multiple themes available
- Supports m3u playlists
- Option to record live streaming videos
Related: Cast GSE IPTV using Chromecast
Thus, by installing IPTV Extreme on your desktop, you can enjoy watching your favourite TV shows and Live TV on your computer. The IPTV Extreme app allows you to integrate with other players as well. There is a backup and restore option available as well, which allows you to sync your video streams as well.
Thank you, folks!
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.