The TV Team IPTV is one of the IPTV Service Providers with a huge number of live TV Channels. The IPTV offers nearly 15000+ live TV channels and more than 50000+ Video On Demand content. All videos and channels are available in SD, HD, and FHD quality. It even offers a Web TV Player so that you can stream with a web browser on any device. You can even get your personalized playlist along with EPG Guide. It is one of the best ways to replace your Cable or Satellite TV provider. It offers multiple device support around the world. Let us see more about this IPTV Provider in this article.
You can get a 48-hours of a free trial. Other that, that the following are the pricing options.
- Newbies Plan – £24.95month
- Basic Plan – £47/3 months
- Commercial Plan – £70/6 months
- Premium Plan – £127/year
How to Sign up with TV Team IPTV
(1) Go to the official site of TV Team IPTV.
(2) Click Pricing from the top menu bar.
(3) Select any plan that you want to subscribe to.
(4) Click on the Continue button.
(5) On the following screen, enter your email ID and name.
(6) You can choose any of the payment methods.
(7) Proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
(8) On successful payment, you are done and you will receive further details in Email.
How to Stream TV Team IPTV on Android
(1) Launch the Play Store app and search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
(2) Install the app on your Android phone, tablet, or TV.
(3) Launch the app and accept the Terms and Conditions.
(4) Then click on the Add User button.
(5) Choose the M3U URL option.
(6) Now enter the URL provided by the TV Team and click Add User.
(7) Start streaming all your IPTV content from the IPTV Provider.
Related: Casper IPTV: Installation Guide on Android, PC, Smart TV, and Firestick
How to Watch TV Team IPTV on Firestick with Perfect Player
(1) Launch your Amazon Fire Stick and connect it to the WiFi network.
(2) Click on the Find option from the home screen and choose Search.
(3) Search for the Perfect Player app.
(4) Download the app on your Firestick.
(5) Now, launch the app and click on the Settings icon.
(6) Under Settings, choose the General tab.
(7) Enter the M3U URL and EPG URL along with the TV Team Username and Password.
(8) Now, on the home screen on Perfect Player, the content will be loading for you to stream.
How to Watch TV Team IPTV on PC with VLC
(1) Launch the VLC Media Player app on your computer.
(2) Then click on the Media option on the top menu bar.
(3) Now choose Network Streams.
(4) On the Network URL box, enter the TV Team IPTV URL.
(5) Click on the Play button and wait for the content to load on your computer.
(6) Once the content loads, you can start streaming.
Related: Apollo TV: How to Install on Android, PC, and Firestick
How to Stream TV Team IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV with STBEmu
(1) Launch the App Store on your Samsung or LG Smart TV.
(2) Now click on the Search option and search for STBEmu.
(3) Install the app on your Samsung or LG Smart TV.
(4) In order to activate, provide your MAC Address to the support team on the STBEmu Support team.
(5) Launch the application on your TV and choose System Settings and choose Portal.
(6) Enter the Name and URL.
(7) Go out and restart the Portal, then enter your username and password.
(8) Now, the content will start loading for you to stream.
How to Watch TV Team IPTV on Enigma Device
Follow the below steps to set up TV Team IPTV on Enigma Devices.
(1) On your Enigma device, download and install DCC or Putty.
(2) Open the Putty app and enter the Hostname in the provided field.
(3) Select Telnet on connection type and select Open.
(4) Provide the login credentials and M3U link in the Putty SSH Field.
(5) Save and restart. you can find the IPTV in your Favourites section.
Related: Dragon IPTV: Features, Pricing, Setup & Installation Guide
How to Stream TV Team IPTV as Kodi Add-on
(1) Launch the Kodi app on your device and click on the TV menu option from the left side pane.
(2) Click on the Enter Add-on Browser button on the next screen.
(3) Then select the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
(4) Click on the Configure button.
(5) Choose the General option.
(6) Then select Location > Remote Path (Internet Address).
(7) Enter the M3U URL Playlist provided to you after selecting the same.
(8) Click on the Ok button.
(9) Choose Enable button to get the PVR Simple IPTV Client.
(10) Now, the content will start loading on your Kodi app.
(11) You can go to the TV Category and stream all live TV channels and Video On Demand.
In case of any queries, you can contact the TV Team IPTV through their live chat section on their official site. They even offer an FAQ section where you can find answers to various questions and installation guides. Make sure to use a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and watch TV channels without interruptions. As it supports multiple devices, you can stream whenever and wherever you want.