Cerebro IPTV Addon is one of the famous and most used Kodi Addon for streaming Live TVs, movies and sports channels. It is an all-in-one Kodi addon with access to on-demand videos as well. The movie section on Cerebro IPTV includes Covenant TV, Elysium TV, Mobdro, Exodus TV and much more. As a part of the Mobdro category, there are around 350+ movie links available. Cerebro IPTV is not available under officially available Kodi addon, hence, you have to install it from a third-party repository only.
Looking for an IPTV Provider?
With various IPTV providers available online, it is difficult to find out the best one.
While choosing the provider, you must consider the factors like the number of channels, price, streaming quality, availability and compatibility. After testing out so many providers.
We recommend you to purchase Iconic Streams. It streams nearly 2500+ popular TV channels from different parts of the world. All the channels can be streamed in HD quality at the price of €15 EUR/month. Get it Now.
Compatibility: It supports various platforms like Android, iOS, Kodi, macOS, Windows, Smart TVs and MAG devices.
Warning: Cerebro IPTV Addon is installed from a third-party repository which might stream copyrighted contents. There is a risk of losing your privacy as well. Hence, try using a VPN if you really want to see videos using Cerebro.
Related: How to install Kodi on Android TV?
How to Install Cerebro IPTV Kodi addon?
Before installing third-party addons, you have to turn on allowing addons from unknown sources.
How to Turn on allow addons from unknown sources?
1. Open Kodi App and click on the settings button.
2. In the settings page, Click on “System Settings“.
3. Hover over “Add-ons” button.
4. You will find the “Unknown Sources” option. Click on the toggle bar and tap “Yes”.
The addons from unknown sources can be installed in Kodi now.
Related: How to install Kodi on Firestick?
Installing Cerebro IPTV Addon on Kodi
Follow the steps below to install Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon:
1. Open Kodi Media Player and click on the “Settings Tab“.
2. In the “Settings” menu, click on “File Manager” section.
3. Click on the “Add Source” button.
4. A pop up window will open. Double click on <None>.
5. Enter the URL “http://lvtvv.com/repo” and click on the OK button.
6. In this page, you have to enter the name for the file added. We have named it as IPTV Addon. You can name it as you wish. Click “OK”.
7. Go back to the home page of Kodi and click on “Add-ons“.
8. Click on the module icon on the top of “Add-ons” page.
9. You will see five options. Click on “Install from Zip File” option.
10. Click on the file you added before. We added “IPTV Addon“.
11. Now click on repository.kodil-X.X.zip and click OK. Here X.X indicates the version number which varies for latest versions.
12. Wait for few minutes and you will get a notification “Kodil Repository Add-on Successfully installed”.
13. Now click on “Install from Repository“.
14. You will find the installed repository “Kodil“. Click on it.
15. Scroll down and choose the “Video Add-on” option.
16. In the Video add-on page, you will find “Cerebro IPTV“. Click on it.
17. The Cerebro IPTV page will open. Click Install.
18. Add-on will start downloading and it will install in few minutes.
Now you can open the installed addon and start watching the contents available in the addon by using the Kodi Media Player.cric
The above are the steps required to install the Cerebro IPTV Kodi addon. After installing the addon, you can open the addon and start watching the movies and Live TV shows available in it. For more secure activity, you can install a VPN and start using Cerebro along with a VPN.
Thank you for reading this post.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.