Potato Streams is one of the best choices of IPTV providers with interesting TV channels. On this platform, users can get access to live sports events. So, if you are a sports fan, you can definitely sign up for the service. It streams popular sports events from tennis, soccer, MMA, and more. Also, it has a well-categorized library of IPTV content in its library that users can access and stream easily.
- TV Channels: 100+ Entertainment and sports Channels
- On-Demand Content: Plenty of Movies and TV Shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
- VPN Support: No
Potato Streams IPTV is an entirely free IPTV provider without any subscription option. Therefore, users need not go through any registration process.
Is Potato Streams IPTV Legal?
Potato Streams includes an impressive library of movies and sports events. However, it is not sure whether the IPTV service has the required copyrights. If users are concerned about the security of their streaming devices, they should have a premium VPN subscription. Popular VPN services like ExpressVPN or NordVPN can mask your IP address and offers the best online security.
How to Install Potato Streams on Streaming Devices
Potato Streams has made its support available on various streaming devices. The streaming devices compatible with the platform include:
Get Potato Streams on Android Devices
The app is not available officially in the Play Store. So, users should install the APK file of the IPTV service on their devices.
1. On your Android device, open the Settings menu.
2. From the menu, find the Security option and select the option.
3. Scroll down and choose the Device Management option.
4. Tap the Unknown Sources option to enable it using the toggle.
5. Open the web browser on your Android device and download the Potato Streams APK from a trusted website.
6. Access the APK file on your Android device using the File Manager.
7. Install the Potato Streams APK file on your Android device.
8. Also, permit the app to access your media and file storage.
9. Now, open the app on your Android device.
10. Finally, you can enjoy watching your favorite sports events on this app.
Watch Potato Streams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Users should download the APK file of the IPTV app from a reliable source and install it on their streaming devices.
1. Get the Potato Streams APK file from a trusted website using a web browser on your computer.
2. If you don’t have the BlueStacks emulator on your PC, download and install the emulator from their official website.
3. Open BlueStacks on your computer and click on the Sign In option.
4. Once again, select Sign In and complete signing in using your Google Account Credentials.
5. Click on the Installed Apps section of BlueStacks.
6. Next, select the Install APK option.
7. Choose the Potato Streams APK file to open and install the IPTV app on your device.
8. Finally, open the newly installed app on your device and start streaming content in it.
Install Potato Streams on Firestick
Users of Firestick can install the IPTV app using Downloader. The Downloader app is available in the Amazon App Store.
1. Launch the Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Click on the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. Pick up the Downloader app icon from the search suggestions and click on the Download button to install the Downloader app.
4. Press the Home button on your remote to move back to the Firestick home screen.
5. Open the Settings menu and click on My Fire TV.
6. Next, select Developer Options and then choose the Downloader app on the list to enable it.
7. Once again, go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. As a prompt appears on your screen, click on Allow.
9. Go to the URL section of the Downloader app and paste the Potato Streams APK file URL.
10. Start downloading the APK file by clicking on the Go button.
11. After the download is complete, select Install to install the app on your device.
12. When the installation is complete, open it on your device and start accessing the titles streaming on the service.
Access Potato Streams on Smart TV
To access Potato Streams on your Smart TV, sideload the APK file after downloading it from a reliable source.
1. Launch any web browser on your PC and download the Potato Streams APK file from a trusted site.
2. Connect the USB drive to your computer and copy the downloaded APK file to it.
3. Remove the USB drive from your computer and then connect it to your Smart TV USB Port.
4. Turn On your Smart TV. Select the Settings icon and select Device Preferences.
5. Next, select Security and Restrictions and then choose Unknown Sources.
6. Access the APK file using a File Manager on your Smart TV and then install it on your TV.
7. Finally, open the IPTV app and start accessing sports events from the service.
Users can install the APK file of the IPTV app on streaming devices. However, users can’t access the IPTV playlist using an IPTV player. So, try these IPTV services as an alternative.
IPTVtune is one of the best alternatives for the service. As it includes over 200 premium sports channels, you might not need to be worried about missing out on your favorite events. The service includes affordable subscription plans. IPTVtune offers IPTV content for people of all ages.
Prime IPTV is an interesting IPTV provider with a rich collection of TV channels. On the platform, you can watch IPTV content in multiple categories. For instance, you can watch sports, lifestyle, international, kids, and more content. Moreover, Prime IPTV streams PPV events without charging you extra.
Ultra IPTV belongs to the lineup of the impressive IPTV providers. On the IPTV platform, you can stream over 1500 TV channels of various genres. The subscription plans available in Ultra IPTV can cost you $4.99 per month. With the subscriptions, users can access it on 10 devices.
If you are looking for an IPTV provider that is free, go for a Potato Streams subscription. Also, the platform might include broadcasts of various sports events. You can get help from the professional customer team of the service. So, if you have streaming issues, you can fix them easily. Go to the official website of the provider and send an email to the customer support team.