Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, IPTV Stream Player is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the Xtream Codes API and M3U Playlists. The player has an inbuilt Parental Control Support.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that this IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it doesn’t support Favorites Manager and Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U and Xtream Codes API
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: Yes (VLC and Exo Player)
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: Yes
- AirPlay Support: No
IPTV Stream Player has three different subscription plans, and they are mentioned in the below table.
Is IPTV Stream Player Legal?
Yes, IPTV Stream Player is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install IPTV Stream Player on Different Devices
You can install this IPTV Player app on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install IPTV Stream Player on Android Devices
The IPTV Player app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its APK file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
- Open Settings → Choose Unknown sources → Swipe the toggle to enable it.
2. Open a web browser and download the IPTV Stream Player APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and configure the credentials that you received from the IPTV provider.
Install IPTV Stream Player on Firestick
This IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the IPTV Stream Player APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL or login credentials and stream the media content.
Install IPTV Stream Player on Windows and Mac PC
The IPTV Player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the IPTV Stream Player APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane and click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install IPTV Stream Player on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the IPTV Stream Player APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the IPTV Stream Player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is a premium and the best alternative for this IPTV. It supports M3U file format and Xtream Codes API. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and Firestick.
Perfect Player IPTV
With the Perfect Player IPTV, you can watch IPTV content using XSPF and M3U file formats. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app by using its APK file. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
Supa Legacy IPTV
The Supa Legacy IPTV is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U format. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app doesn’t offer any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
If you need an IPTV Player in need to unveil the Xtream Codes API and M3U format of your IPTV, you can go for IPTV Stream Player. The IPTV Player supports Chromecast, EPG, inbuilt and external player support, and master search for navigation. It also supports Multi DNS support to make your streaming easier. You can choose your desired language and change the app UI to your convenience. The only drawback with this IPTV is that its pricing is a little high compared to others. Apart from this, you can use this IPTV Player on your compatible devices with ease.