Lion IPTV belongs to the list of the best IPTV providers for streaming devices. It is because of its impressive lineup of TV channels and the streaming quality supported. The service has support for the Catchup TV feature. It helps users watch IPTV content that they previously missed. The platforms stream IPTV content in SD, HD, and UHD qualities. The platform also offers efficient customer support.
- No.of Channels: 7000+ TV Channels
- On-demand Content: 8000 TV Shows and Series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows & Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, 12-hour free trial
The Lion IPTV requires a paid subscription to access the content. It offers different types of subscription plans with variations in the number of months.
Is Lion IPTV Legal?
No. Users of an IPTV service like Lion IPTV might have serious concerns regarding the IPTV content they stream. Doubt may arise because the legal nature of the IPTV provider is unknown. So, it is better for users to have the support of any secure VPN service. They can mask your IP address to give you the security you deserve. Users can sign up for NordVPN or ExpressVPN for the same.
How to Signup to Lion IPTV
1. Go to the official site of Lion IPTV using any browser on a PC or smartphone.
2. Scroll down to find the Our Packages section.
3. Select a plan and click on Order Now.
4. Review your order, and select Checkout.
5. Enter your personal details and select your payment method.
6. Click on Complete Order to make the transaction.
7. After the successful transaction, you will receive your login credentials by mail.
How to Install Lion IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Lion IPTV can be installed on the streaming devices, such as
Install Lion IPTV on Android Devices
The Lion IPTV is unavailable in the Play Store, but you can install the app through the Apk file. Before that, you need to enable the unknown sources in settings.
1. Launch the Web browser and search for Lion IPTV on your browser.
2. Select a Reliable Source to download the Apk file.
3. Click on Download Apk to get the IPTV apk file and go to Settings.
4. Choose Security and turn on Unknown Sources.
5. Select the APK File from the Downloads section.
6. Click Install to install the IPTV application on your Android device.
7. Now, you can log in to the IPTV service to stream the live TV channels.
Install Lion IPTV Apk on Firestick
You can get the Downloader app on the Firestick device to install the Lion IPTV Apk file.
1. Set up your Firestick device on your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the Fire TV Home Screen and select the Find tab.
3. Choose the Search option from the Find section.
4. In the Search, type Downloader and search for it.
5. Choose the Downloader app from the Search option.
6. Select the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
7. Then, go to Settings on the home screen and select the My Fire TV option.
8. Click Developer options >>Install Unknown Apps>>Downloader.
9. Toggle on the Downloader to install the apps from other sources.
10. Now, you can open the Downloader app and enter the Lion IPTV Apk File URL.
11. Click Go to download the apk file and install the IPTV application.
12. After the installation, Open the app and log in to your IPTV account.
13. Choose the content to stream on the Firestick device.
Stream Lion IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Get the Lion IPTV on your PC with the help of the BlueStacks emulator. BlueStacks is available for free download for Windows and Mac PC.
1. Launch the Web browser on the PC and download the Apk File of Lion IPTV on your PC.
2. Visit the BlueStacks Website to download and install the BlueStacks application on your Windows or Mac PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in to your Google account.
4. Select the Install Apk option on the right side menu.
5. Locate the APK File and click Open to install the IPTV app.
6. After the installation, open the IPTV application on your computer or laptop.
7. Enter your Login credentials to stream its IPTV services.
Watch Lion IPTV on Smart TV
You can install the IPTV on Smart TV by downloading the APk file on the PC and transferring it to the TV using the USB Drive.
1. Start the Smart TV and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Choose the Device Preferences and click Security & Restrictions.
3. Select Unknown Sources and turn on the option to install the apps from other sources.
4. Open any web browser on your PC and search for Lion IPTV apk.
5. Download the IPTV apk file and copy the apk file to the Pendrive.
6. Connect the USB Pendrive to the USB port of the Smart TV.
7. Select the apk file to open and install the Lion IPTV app.
8. Launch the Lion IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
9. Choose the TV channel to watch on the Smart TV.
You can also try other IPTV service providers, such as
Falcon IPTV belongs to the line of important IPTV services. It includes TV channels of more than 4000 TV channels and on-demand titles. However, the service comes with subscription plans starting at $20 per month. Falcon IPTV is a service that has support on multiple streaming platforms.
SSTV IPTV is a leading IPTV provider to watch popular sports and entertainment content. It includes support for important titles of movies and TV shows of various genres. The service gives users support for Electronic Program Guide that features the schedule for TV channels.
Turbo IPTV is an IPTV service without any streaming issues. This is because the platform doesn’t have support for the Anti-Freeze technology. Therefore, users can enjoy a seamless streaming experience without buffering. Turbo IPTV has support for 24/7 customer support for users.
Lion IPTV Review
Lion IPTV is an IPTV provider with popular TV channels of various genres. It includes TV channels from countries like the US, the UK, France, and more countries. As it is supported on various platforms, everyone can enjoy watching IPTV content. Make sure that you try the free trial offered by the platform. Therefore, you can have an idea about the streaming service before accessing the IPTV playlist.