Lion IPTV is the most popular IPTV Provider with inbuilt player support. It has 7000+ live TV channels with a Catch-up facility. You can also stream 8000+ on-demand movies, TV shows, and series. The IPTV can stream the TV channels in SD, HD, and UHD streaming quality. It has M3U URL and Mag device support to stream the content. All of its features are offered at a premium price with 24/7 customer support. You can watch the Lion IPTV on Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV by installing the app.
The Lion IPTV requires a paid subscription to access the content. It offers different types of subscription plans with variations in the number of months.
How to Signup to Lion IPTV
1. Go to the official site of Lion IPTV using any browser on the PC or smartphone.
2. Scroll down to find the Our Packages section.
3. Select a plan and click on Order Now.
4. Review your order and select Checkout.
5. Enter your personal details and select your payment method.
6. Click on Complete Order to make the transaction.
7. After the successful transaction, you will receive your login credentials by mail.
Related: Choco IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
How to Install Lion IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch the Web browser and search for Lion IPTV on your browser.
2. Select a Reliable Source to download the Apk file.
3. Click on Download Apk to get the IPTV apk file and go to the Settings.
4. Choose the Security and turn on the Unknown Sources.
5. Select the APK File from the Downloads section.
6. Click Install to install the IPTV application on your Android device.
7. Now, you can log in to the IPTV service to stream the live TV channels.
How to Watch Lion IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick device on your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the Fire TV Home Screen and select the Find tab.
3. Choose the Search option from the Find section.
4. In the Search, type Downloader and search for it.
5. Choose the Downloader app from the Search option.
6. Select the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
7. Then, go to the Settings on the home screen and select the My Fire TV option.
8. Click Developer options >>Install Unknown Apps>>Downloader.
9. Toggle on the Downloader to install the apps from other sources.
10. Now, you can open the Downloader app and enter the Lion IPTV Apk File URL.
11. Click Go to download the apk file and install the IPTV application.
12. After the installation, Open the app and log in to stream IPTV contents.
How to Install Lion IPTV on PC – Windows and Mac
1. Launch the Web browser on the PC and download the Apk File of Lion IPTV on your PC.
2. Visit the BlueStacks Website to download and install the BlueStacks application on your Windows or Mac PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in to your Google account.
4. Select the Install Apk option on the right side menu.
5. Locate the APK File and click Open to launch.
6. The emulator will take a couple of minutes to install the application.
7. After the installation, open the IPTV application on your computer or laptop.
8. Enter your Login credentials to stream its IPTV services.
Related: Turbo IPTV – Review, Sign Up, and Installation Guide
How to Stream Lion IPTV on Smart TV
 Start the Smart TV and select the Settings on the home screen.
 Choose the Device Preferences and click the Security & Restrictions.
 Select the Unknown Sources and turn on the option to install the apps from other sources.
 Open any web browser on your PC and search for Lion IPTV apk.
 Download the IPTV apk file and copy the apk file to the Pendrive.
 Connect the USB Pendrive to the USB port of the Smart TV.
 Select the apk file to open and install the Lion IPTV app.
 Launch the Lion IPTV app and sign in to your IPTV credentials.
 Choose the TV channel to watch on the Smart TV.
Lion IPTV Channels
In terms of TV Channels, IPTV provides a huge list of TV channels in all genres. It offers EPG (Electronic Program Guide) to check out the channel schedule and TV show timings. You can also stream the international channels of the USA, UK, France, Canada, and Portugal.
Lion IPTV Review
Lion IPTV could be the best option to stream the TV channels on smartphones, Firestick, and PC. A 12-hour free trial period is provided to experience their premium IPTV services. Also, you can add M3U URLs on other IPTV Players to stream on any device. You can use the comment section below to ask your queries.