If you find the cable TV or streaming services subscription a bit costly, you shall consider going with the IPTV. As the name goes, it uses your internet and delivers the content of your choice. Most IPTV services are affordable in nature with impressive feature sets. You can try out from the long list of IPTV services for an unlimited streaming experience. FitIPTV is one such convenient option to stream your favorite content.
- It is the most reliable IPTV subscription service.
- You can choose from thousands of live channels.
- It brings live events like sports, PPV, etc.
- With FitIPTV, you can access the EPG sources for all the live TV channels.
- It features a large collection of HD quality VOD and MOD.
- You can access more than 7000 high-quality IPTV streams.
- It supports multi-room service, and thus, it works great even if you have many TVs.
- It provides the best customer support.
FitIPTV Pricing and Plans
There are different subscription plans available with FitIPTV with 48-hr free trial. You can choose any of them.
- 1 Month: $14
- 3 Months: $35
- 6 Months: $55
- 1 Year: $80
How to Sign Up for FitIPTV
1. Open a web browser on your phone or PC and visit the official site of FitIPTV.
2. Navigate to the top and select the Trial option.
3. Enter the necessary details on the respective field and click on the Send Trial Request button.
4. To subscribe to any of its plans, navigate to click on the Order Now link at the top.
5. Choose any of the plans and click on the Pay Now button.
6. Enter the required details, including the payment mode, and click on Send Invoice Request button.
7. Upon successful payment, you will get the m3u links on your registered email.
How to Download FitIPTV on Android Devices
To access FitIPTV on the Android smartphone or tablet, you have to use IPTV Media Players like IPTV Smarters Pro or GSE SMART IPTV.
- Download and install IPTV Smarters Pro from the Play Store.
- M3U URL or Playlist of FitIPTV.
- Internet connectivity.
1. On your Android device, launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
2. If it loads up, choose the option called the Login with Xtream Codes API.
3. Now, you should enter the login credentials of FitIPTV on the desired field.
4. Finally, press Add User button and wait for the channels to get loaded up.
5. With this, you can start streaming FitIPTV on your Android smartphone or tablets.
How to Install FitIPTV on Smart TVs
If you want to use FitIPTV on smart TVs like Samsung, LG, Android TV, etc., you can use Smart IPTV.
- Download and install Smart IPTV on your smart TV.
- M3U Playlist or M3U Free trial.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Launch the Smart IPTV on your smart TV and copy the MAC Address displayed.
2. Visit http://siptv.eu/mylist/ using a browser on one another device.
3. Enter the MAC address on the provided field.
4. Then, select the File option to upload the m3u file.
5. Select the check box available next to I’m not a robot. Press Send.
6. When you see “1 URL Added! Restart the app,” you can restart your smart TV and access the IPTV live TV channels.
How to Download FitIPTV on Firestick
- Install the IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick.
- Active internet connection.
1. Press the Home button of your Fire remote to select Apps.
2. Choose IPTV Smarters Pro to launch it on your Fire TV.
3. Hover to select the Login with Xtream Codes API option.
4. Enter the required details like m3u URL, password, etc., and press Add User.
5. When it loads up the channel, you shall start using the FitIPTV.
How to Download FitIPTV on PC
- Subscribe to FitIPTV and keep the m3u playlist or IPTV m3u Free trial handy.
- On your PC, download VLC Media Player from its official website.
- Active internet connectivity.
1. Launch the VLC Media player on your PC after the installation.
2. Go to your email inbox to locate the email from FitIPTV.
3. Look for the m3u file, right-click on it, and choose to Open with VLC. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the m3u file to the VLC player.
4. Press the Play button, and it will process the playlist.
5. To change the channels, press Ctrl+L or Cmd+L or select View > Playlist to open the list of TV channels available with the m3u link.
Related: SKY IPTV Review: Setup, Pricing, and Installation Guide.
How to Get FitIPTV on MAG Devices
- Unlock or activate the MAG address from FitIPTV.
- Connect your MAG device with the internet.
1. On your MAG device, select the Settings menu.
2. Choose the System Settings, and it will show you more options.
3. Hover to select the Servers option.
4. Look for the Portals option to select it.
5. On the following screen, provide the Portal Name and URL. (http://link.fitiptv.com:1557/c or http://link.fitiptv.com:1557)
6. Now, get back to the Settings option to click on the Restart Portal option.
7. With this, FitIPTV will start loading the TV channels.
Note: If you own MAG 250 model, include “/c” on the URL and reload the portal.
How to Get FitIPTV on Apple Devices
- Install GSE Smart IPTV on your Apple device from the App Store.
- Internet connectivity.
1. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV on your device from the apps column.
2. Navigate to select the Menu icon and choose the Xtream-Codec API option.
3. Enter the login details of the FitIPTV and click on Add.
4. Select FitIPTV and let it launch on your device.
5. With this, you shall start streaming its content.
How to Get FitIPTV on Roku
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button thrice and the Up button twice. Now, press the following keys once in the same order. Right >> Left >> Right >> Left >> Right.
- When Developer Options open up, you should note down the URL.
- Choose Enable Installer and Restart.
- Select I Agree to proceed.
- Enter the PIN and select Set Password, and reboot.
- Allow the device to restart.
1. Open the browser on any of your devices to visit https://my.roku.com, and select Sign In.
2. Click on the Profile icon and select My Account from the drop-down.
3. Scroll down and select the Add channel with a code link under Manage Account.
4. Input the m3u link of FitIPTV and click on the Add Channel button.
5. If you get the warning pop-up, select OK.
6. On the confirmation screen, select Yes, Add Channel.
7. When the IPTV gets added, you will find it on your Roku.
How to Get FitIPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app on any device.
2. On its home screen, select the Add-ons option.
3. Scroll down and click on the PVR Simple Client option.
4. Hover to tap on the Configure button.
5. Select the M3U Play List URL and enter the details you have received in the email.
6. Press OK and wait until you see Channel Loaded message.
7. With this, you shall stream FitIPTV on your Kodi devices.
Related: Glitch IPTV: How to Install and Stream Live TV.
FitIPTV is a must-try IPTV option as it is available at affordable prices and for multiple devices. Above all, it supports a full refund if you aren’t satisfied with its performance. Stream all the live TV channels and on-demand content on your smart device using the FitIPTV. For any queries, we request you to drop a comment below.