IPTV services are considered to be the finest cord-cutting option. With IPTV on PS4 and PS3, users can access a wide selection of movies and TV episodes. These services offer content at a reasonable cost. IPTV services also let you stream sports and PPV events without additional charges. Even though adding IPTV to your device takes time, it is an efficient way to turn your console into an efficient media streaming device.
Is IPTV Legal?
No. If we say that IPTV services are legal, it would be incorrect. Also, recently, well-known services have been disabled due to copyright-related problems. Users should take into account the security of their devices being compromised while streaming online. A safe VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN might assist you in resolving these problems. They can also help users with overcoming geo-restrictions.
How to Install IPTV on PS4 & PS3
It is a long process to get IPTV on your PlayStation. The process of installing the service demands these requirements.
- Windows PC with the latest OS
- IPTV Plugin – Download the IPTV plugin from here
- Notepad++ for Windows PC – Download Notepad++ from here
- Plex Media Server for Windows PC – Download the Plex Media Server from the official website.
- Plex account – Create your Plex account from the official website
You need to install the Plex Media Server on your Windows PC. Then, upload the IPTV content on the Plex Server. Then, install the Plex Media Player app on your PlayStation and sync your account to stream the IPTV content.
- Install Plex Media Server on the Computer
- Setup IPTV on Plex Media Server
- Install Plex on PS3 and PS4
Install Plex Media Server on Computer
The initial step towards accessing IPTV content is to set up the Plex Media Server.
1. Turn on your computer and open a web browser.
2. Visit the official website of Plex using the web browser.
3. Click the Download tab on the Plex home page.
4. Select the Plex Media Server option in the Plex Pro Downloads.
5. Choose Windows and proceed to down the .exe file.
6. Further, run the Plex extension file and wait for the setup to finish.
7. Click the Launch button and the Plex website opens.
8. From the list, choose a social media profile to sign in.
9. Click the Got It button and return to the Plex Media Server on your Windows PC.
10. Also, rename the server and check the Allow me to access my media outside my home field.
11. Click the Next button and complete the setup process.
Setup IPTV on Plex Media Server
After installing Plex Media Server, set up the IPTV Plugin on your device to access IPTV on your PlayStation.
1. Minimize the Plex Media Server and open a web browser.
2. Next, visit the URL: https://bit.ly/3PzNqWI and download the IPTV Plugin.
3. From the official website, download and install Notepad++.
4. Also, extract the IPTV plugin on this location C:/ users/ ”your PC name”/ AppData/ Local/ Plex Media Server/ Plug-ins.
5. Launch the Contents folder and choose the file named .plist.
6. You can open the file using Notepad++.
7. Further, search for the line code <!-<string>UseRealRTMP</string>->.
8. You need to replace the code with <string>UseRealRTMP</string>
9. Save the file and open the extracted folder.
10. Choose the Content folder and open the Resources sub-folder.
11. Further, download and paste the IPTV provider’s M3U URL.
12. With that, return to the extracted folder IPTV.bundle-masters).
13. Also, rename the file to IPTV.bundle.
Install Plex on PS3 and PS4
PlayStation users can install Plex on their devices from the Microsoft Store or PlayStation Store.
1. Turn on your PlayStation console and launch the Microsoft Store or the PlayStation Store.
2. Click the Search icon and look for Plex.
3. Choose the Plex app and select the Download button.
4. Launch the Plex app and note down the activation code.
5. Visit the Plex Activation website (https://plex.tv/link) on an internet browser.
6. Sign in to your account and type in the activation code.
7. Click the Link button and activate the Plex app.
8. Wait for the activation process to complete and relaunch the Plex app.
9. Finally, play the IPTV content to stream them on your PS3 and PS4.
Best IPTV Providers for PS4 & PS3
To get the best entertainment on your PlayStation, sign up with one of these IPTV providers.
If you have a subscription to Platinum IPTV, you can access TV channels from across the world. In addition to TV channels, they offer an on-demand content library of movies and TV series. Furthermore, users can watch PPV events and sports events streaming live on this platform without paying additional fees. Therefore it is one of the best IPTV services to have a subscription with.
IPTV Farm is an IPTV service that has TV channels from 136 different countries. It brings 13200 TV channels of various categories. For instance, the library hosts popular entertainment, news, music, movies, and other TV channels. The subscription plan on the service can be accessed on multiple devices. IPTV Farm comes with a server uptime of 99.99%.
With its 58 high-quality servers, Helix IPTV offers unlimited entertainment for users. This means users can enjoy their IPTV channels without any buffering and freezing. It has a content library that is properly categorized for ease of access. You can test the service with a 24-hour trial before you confirm the subscription. The subscription plan of services charges $10 for a month.
You can choose any of the IPTV providers from the above section to enjoy your favorite IPTV content. With Plex, streaming IPTV on PS4 and PS3 is free from hassle. Make sure that you have a subscription with an IPTV service that offers efficient customer support. Their dedicated customer support can help you with fixing any streaming issues that you mind come across.