If you are a sports lover, then Falcon Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon will be the best addon that you can install on your Kodi. This addon contains the latest sports news, and live sports events, along with a list of major sports channels. Apart from sports, it also provides international TV channels for streaming. Users from those locations will be highly benefitted from this addon.
- The Kodi Addon offers sports content streaming in 4K HD streaming quality.
- It contains channels from the USA, UK, Canada, India, Turk, Arab, Italy, and France.
- This addon also provides movies, series, Kid’s shows, and documentaries.
Is Falcon Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon Legal?
Every IPTV is subjected to the common question of whether the IPTV is legal or not. It is hard to conclude the legality of IPTV. You can choose the VPN for masking the IP address and streaming the content without any trouble. Premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN offer secure streaming with encryption.
How to Install Falcon Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon
Falcon Ultra IPTV addon is not an official Kodi addon. Hence, you have to install it from a third-party repository. Before installing add-ons from the third-party repository, you have to turn on allow from unknown sources.
Install Falcon Ultra Repository
You can get the Kodi app on your streaming device from the official website.
1. Install and open Kodi Application on your streaming device.
2. Click on the Settings button and select System Settings.
3. Choose Addons and select Enable Apps from Unknown Source.
4. Go back to the settings page and click the File Manager button.
5. Now tap on the Add Sources button.
6. Double-click on <None>.
7. Enter the URL [http://ajbuilds.uk/repo] and click on Go.
8. Now add the name of this source and select OK once added.
Install Falcon Ultra Kodi Addon
After installing the repository for Falcon Ultra Addon, you can install the addon on Kodi through a Zip file.
1. On the homepage of Kodi, select the Addons button.
2. Click on Addon Package Installer Module.
3. Now select Install from Zip File button.
4. A pop-up window will open. Choose the repository source.
5. Double-click on the zip file to install the repository on Kodi.
6. Now go back to the Module package installer page and click on Install from Repository.
7. On the repositories page, click on AJS Repository.
8. Now, select Video Add-ons.
9. On the Video Add-ons page, choose the Falcon Ultra TV Addon.
10. Falcon Ultra TV addon page opens. Click the Install button.
11. The addon will get installed. You will be notified by a message Falcon Ultra TV Add-on Installed.
12. Now again, choose the Falcon Ultra TV addon and then click Open to launch.
The IPTV addon page will open. You can enjoy watching Live TV shows on your Kodi app.
The alternatives for the Kodi Addon are
- Cerebro IPTV Kodi addon: Stream Live TV channels, Movies, and Sports content
- Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon: Watch TV channels from the UK, France, and Germany
- The Crew Kodi Addon: Stream Movies and TV shows in 4K quality
Flacon Ultra is the best IPTV addon to watch live streaming of various sports events and TV shows. It also provides sports content streaming in 4K quality. You can stream on Windows, Firestick, Android, Mac, and other devices using Kodi.