Flip IPTV is a premium IPTV streaming service that streams popular TV channels, movies, and Tv series. The service has made its official app in the Google Play Store. Further, the app has a simple user interface for ease of access. It has dedicated sections for live TV, TV series, and movies. Moreover, the IPTv player is feature-filled and comes with a heavy subscription charge.
- No. of Channels: 95+ TV channels
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24 hours
- Recording: Record shows to stream offline
- Other Features: TV Catchup, Parental Control, and External Players
When it comes to subscriptions, Flip IPTV is a bit expensive. The monthly subscription to the service will cost you $106. Users can get a subscription from the official website.
Is Flip IPTV Legal?
No. Users might not be sure whether the IPTV provider is legal. It is because they don’t share a lot of details regarding legality. So, users should use a VPN on their devices. In this way, they can access IPTV content without any security issues. Also, premium VPN services like NordVPN and ExpressVPN can help you remove geographical blocks.
How to Sign Up for Flip IPTV
1. Using a web browser of your choice, visit the official website of Flip IPTV.
2. Click on the Package tab and select a Payment Method (Pay With Credit Card or without Credit Card).
3. Select Pay Without Card and enter the required details in the available fields.
4. Click on Submit and visit the nearest retailer to pay.
5. If you choose Pay With Credit Card, fill in the provided fields and click on Submit.
6. Finally, get the login credentials in the mail.
How to Access Flip IPTV on Streaming Devices
Flip IPTV is accessible on a wide range of streaming devices and includes.
Download Flip IPTV on Android Devices
The Google Play Store of your Android device hosts the official application of Flip IPTV that you can install.
1. Turn on your Android device and open Google Play Store.
2. Search for Flip IPTV and install it from the Play Store.
3. After installing the app, open Flip IPTV on your device.
4. Provide the necessary account details to sign in to your subscription.
5. Finally, enjoy streaming content from the provider on your Android device.
Watch Flip IPTV on iOS Devices
To stream Flip IPTV on an iOS device, employ an IPTV Player application of your convenience.
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS devices.
2. Tap the search bar and browse for IPTV Smarters Player on your device.
3. Tap on the Get button in the App Store to download the IPTV Player app.
4. After installation, open the IPTV Smarters Player application.
5. Sign in to the IPTV provider account and choose the content to stream on iOS devices.
Install Flip IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Users can install and access the IPTV provider app on their computers if they have the BlueStacks Android Emulator on their PC.
1. Turn on your computer and then connect to a stable internet connection.
2. Open a web browser and download the Flip IPTV APK file from a genuine source.
3. Also, go to the official BlueStacks website on the browser and download the Android emulator to your computer.
4. Next, launch BlueStacks and then click on the Sign In button.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to sign in to your Google account.
6. Select the Install APK button from BlueStacks and install the APK file of the IPTV app.
7. Open the IPTV app and enter your username and password to sign in to your account.
Stream Flip IPTV on Firestick
Get the help of the Downloader application to install the APK file of Flip IPTV on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the app icon as it appears on your TV screen.
4. Get the app on your device by selecting the Download or Get button.
5. When the download completes, go back to the Firestick home screen.
6. Open the Settings menu, and select the My Fire TV tile.
7. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
8. Enable the Downloader app from the list that appears on your screen.
9. Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
10. In the URL field, enter the Flip IPTV APK file URL.
11. Select the Go button to start downloading the APK file to your device.
12. Further, install the APK file on your device.
13. Open the app and sign in to the app with the necessary details.
14. Select the TV channel to stream on Firestick.
Access Flip IPTV on Android Smart TV
After downloading the APK file of the IPTV provider, users can install it on Smart TVs.
1. Initially, turn on your PC and then open a web browser on it.
2. Using the browser and search for the Flip IPTV APK file.
3. Visit any genuine website to download the APK file of the app.
4. When the APK file download is complete, copy it to a USB drive connected to your computer.
5. After copying the file, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
6. Open the Settings menu and select the Device Preferences option.
7. Choose the Security and Restrictions option, followed by the Unknown Sources option.
8. Go to File Manager and access the APK file on your Smart TV.
9. Install the IPTV app on your Smart TV and then open the Flip IPTV.
10. Further, sign in to it your account with the subscription details.
Download Flip IPTV on Kodi
If you have the Kodi app on your respective device, you can access the Flip IPTV channel playlist on your device.
1. Initially, launch the Kodi app on any device.
2. Choose the TV option from the left side of the screen.
3. Select the Enter add-on browser option.
4. Further, click PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
5. Choose Configure and select the General option.
6. Select the Location option and click Remote Path (Internet Address).
7. Select the OK option and choose the M3U Play List URL option.
8. Paste the M3U URL of Flip IPTV and select the OK button.
9. Click the Enable option and select the Channels option.
Watch Flip IPTV on MAG Devices
Getting a subscription from the IPTV provider leaves you with an M3U URL that you can access on MAG devices.
1. Turn on the MAG device and launch the Settings menu.
2. Choose the System Settings icon on the menu.
3. Select the Servers option.
4. Click the Portals option and provide the Portal Name.
5. Further, paste the IPTV M3U URL and select the Save option.
If you are looking for more affordable IPTV providers, try these services.
Start Light IPTV
Start Light IPTV is a simple and efficient option for streaming IPTV content. It offers 6000 live TV channels. Also, it includes a decent library that hosts VOD titles that cover a different variety of genres. It supports streaming IPTV content in multiple resolutions like HD, SD, FHD, and 4K.
Volt TV IPTV
If you wish to access IPTV content from across the globe, sign up with Volt TV IPTV. It includes IPTV content from 59 countries. The platform supports streaming IPTV content in 4K and UHD resolutions. Users can watch both local and regional channels on the provider.
IPTV Gang is a reasonably priced IPTV service provider with popular TV channels from the USA, the UK, Canada, and Germany. The content belongs to various genres, like sports. news, and kid’s content. To stream the IPTV content from IPTV Gang, use an IPTV player.
Flip IPTV is accessible on multiple streaming devices. Therefore, users can watch their preferred TV channels anywhere and at any time. Users might be a little disappointed as the IPTV service is quite expensive. The service doesn’t include a lot of streaming issues. If you encounter any streaming issues, contact the customer support team or perform basic fixes.